Hello. Why am I in rehab status?
It appears that certain mods have agendas against posters.
I hope I’m really wrong here.
What was the infraction?
Hello. Why am I in rehab status?
It appears that certain mods have agendas against posters.
I hope I’m really wrong here.
What was the infraction?
Hello. Why am I in rehab status?
It appears that certain mods have agendas against posters.
I hope I’m really wrong here.
What was the infraction?
you think mods have certain agendas against posters
hello
I hope I'm really wrong here
COVERS has the fairest mods in all the land....but calling them out each day multiple times should help get you noticed...
Can you recite the eight rules of fight club?...this will help your release....rule number eight is where you will land ![]()
you think mods have certain agendas against posters
hello
I hope I'm really wrong here
COVERS has the fairest mods in all the land....but calling them out each day multiple times should help get you noticed...
Can you recite the eight rules of fight club?...this will help your release....rule number eight is where you will land ![]()
They just put me in Covers Rehab today. I have no Idea why.
Could it be I post the sportsbook initials next to certain plays. Hopefully they get back to me.
I cant post, other than in the penalty box.
They just put me in Covers Rehab today. I have no Idea why.
Could it be I post the sportsbook initials next to certain plays. Hopefully they get back to me.
I cant post, other than in the penalty box.
![]()
Is that you Andy ?
![]()
Is that you Andy ?
![]()
Is that you Andy ?
![]()
Is that you Andy ?
