Won last week......on to the Christmas games...
Cowboys / Redskins Over 50.5 (
) ![]()
Merry Christmas
I’ll follow and I hope we cash sir
merry Christmas cyrax! I’ve followed your picks for a while and have made some decent coin. Thanks and keep it up!
I’ll follow and I hope we cash sir
merry Christmas cyrax! I’ve followed your picks for a while and have made some decent coin. Thanks and keep it up!
Cowboys / Redskins Over 50.5 (
)
![]()
Lions / Vikings Over 21 2H ( 5u )
![]()
Broncos / Chiefs Over 37.5 ( 50u )
![]()
Broncos TT Over 13 2H (
)
![]()
Broncos / Chiefs Over 19 2H (
)
![]()
A nice sack of
in my stockings on Christmas ![]()
Cowboys / Redskins Over 50.5 (
)
![]()
Lions / Vikings Over 21 2H ( 5u )
![]()
Broncos / Chiefs Over 37.5 ( 50u )
![]()
Broncos TT Over 13 2H (
)
![]()
Broncos / Chiefs Over 19 2H (
)
![]()
A nice sack of
in my stockings on Christmas ![]()
