Well done BR ![]()
Smash spot for the Bears, trust me.
Fantasy question...Lamar on TNF, or Danny Dimes vs Pitt?
Leaning Danny Dimes, hate starting a qb on Thursday who hasn't played in a month.
Well done BR ![]()
Smash spot for the Bears, trust me.
Fantasy question...Lamar on TNF, or Danny Dimes vs Pitt?
Leaning Danny Dimes, hate starting a qb on Thursday who hasn't played in a month.
Well done BR ![]()
Smash spot for the Bears, trust me.
Fantasy question...Lamar on TNF, or Danny Dimes vs Pitt?
Leaning Danny Dimes, hate starting a qb on Thursday who hasn't played in a month.
Way to throw out prime numbers![]()
Next you're going to tell us that calculus is the mathematics of change![]()
And here we thought you were just a flooring dude talking about flooring with other dudes![]()
Way to throw out prime numbers![]()
Next you're going to tell us that calculus is the mathematics of change![]()
And here we thought you were just a flooring dude talking about flooring with other dudes![]()
Why am I even asking? I'm 8-0 and haven't done fantasy football in 9 years.
What are you fit Sumbitch's getting into tonight? I just had a steak and pouring a bourbon.
Will we be eating Crab cake or Pineapples tonight?
Something tells me a +7.5 pineapple would hit the spot
![]()
Why am I even asking? I'm 8-0 and haven't done fantasy football in 9 years.
What are you fit Sumbitch's getting into tonight? I just had a steak and pouring a bourbon.
Will we be eating Crab cake or Pineapples tonight?
Something tells me a +7.5 pineapple would hit the spot
![]()
Love it, the Ravens defense is trash city. I would think that Tua could play a little better QB than painted nails boy. He was a high school phenom.
Meanwhile Tua was wrestling sharks in Hawaii, putting out wild fires, and reinforcing his hut from hurricanes.
I'd be betting all Miami overs tonight if I were inclined too. Jalen Waddle over the moon
![]()
Love it, the Ravens defense is trash city. I would think that Tua could play a little better QB than painted nails boy. He was a high school phenom.
Meanwhile Tua was wrestling sharks in Hawaii, putting out wild fires, and reinforcing his hut from hurricanes.
I'd be betting all Miami overs tonight if I were inclined too. Jalen Waddle over the moon
![]()
having Roquan back is huge and the Dolphins have about 5 things they can do and none of them will keep the birds from rolling on them
having Roquan back is huge and the Dolphins have about 5 things they can do and none of them will keep the birds from rolling on them
Off an 1-1 last week in pro...![]()
YTD: 23-24
Here is what I am on tonight:
Baltimore -7.5
Ravens/Dolphins Under 51
Thursday Night Potluck Under Jamboree continues today...this is a blind bet with no thought, rhyme or reason so will be looked at all on it's own....
YTD: 3-5
Ravens/Fins Under 51
I am going to dress up as a winner for Halloween
Off an 1-1 last week in pro...![]()
YTD: 23-24
Here is what I am on tonight:
Baltimore -7.5
Ravens/Dolphins Under 51
Thursday Night Potluck Under Jamboree continues today...this is a blind bet with no thought, rhyme or reason so will be looked at all on it's own....
YTD: 3-5
Ravens/Fins Under 51
I am going to dress up as a winner for Halloween
17 ppg last 3.....![]()
Missing 92 or they would walk away with the division...![]()
17 ppg last 3.....![]()
Missing 92 or they would walk away with the division...![]()
17 ppg last 3.....![]()
Missing 92 or they would walk away with the division...![]()
17 ppg last 3.....![]()
Missing 92 or they would walk away with the division...![]()
Try 25.66 ppg last 3 ![]()
Try 25.66 ppg last 3 ![]()
[Quote: Originally Posted by undermysac]It's been a quite year here at the newsletter. And in all of the mains in general. Is covers losing it's appeal?[
including last night......![]()
13 ppg......![]()
[Quote: Originally Posted by undermysac]It's been a quite year here at the newsletter. And in all of the mains in general. Is covers losing it's appeal?[
including last night......![]()
13 ppg......![]()
Vandy a barking dog...
Pavia 15-5 as a dog...![]()
Vandy a barking dog...
Pavia 15-5 as a dog...![]()
tt o 29.5 ...![]()
tt o 29.5 ...![]()
