So... Purdue 1st game as #1 in the AP Poll in their history, on the road against Rutgers who got blown by 35 against Illinois over the weekend. Rutgers also on 3 game win streak in series. Yes, I'll take the +13.5
CD Newsletter Week 14
v San Jose on 11th? Too early for a number.
right, but I have numbers on the other 2 games. books know not to post a line yet. fuckers
v San Jose on 11th? Too early for a number.
right, but I have numbers on the other 2 games. books know not to post a line yet. fuckers
@Hugh_Jorgan
Genius....Won $4,000.....Lost $4,840.....40-44 ACL......19-26....21-18.....
Gravy train...
U would be up $840.00 fading those plays...I make that in salary a week....
![]()
![]()
....Promise you Albert ...Im good...![]()
@Hugh_Jorgan
Genius....Won $4,000.....Lost $4,840.....40-44 ACL......19-26....21-18.....
Gravy train...
U would be up $840.00 fading those plays...I make that in salary a week....
![]()
![]()
....Promise you Albert ...Im good...![]()
@BIGDTITLE
You can always use Betexplorer, they show odds for every game, from multiple bookies, no bookie has lines for this game: https://www.betexplorer.com/soccer/bolivia/division-profesional/san-jose-wilstermann/4YOV7Cm1/
@BIGDTITLE
You can always use Betexplorer, they show odds for every game, from multiple bookies, no bookie has lines for this game: https://www.betexplorer.com/soccer/bolivia/division-profesional/san-jose-wilstermann/4YOV7Cm1/
Monmouth 1H +4.5(-105) *1.25/1.19
1H ML(+220) *.25/.55
Iowa 1H -2.5(-105) *2.50/2.38
Iowa -5(-110) *1.00/.91
Iowa State is undefeated, and ranked, and at home, while the Hawkeyes lost 2 in a row. Who's favored again? You swallow this pill with no water and you like it damn it.
![]()
Monmouth 1H +4.5(-105) *1.25/1.19
1H ML(+220) *.25/.55
Iowa 1H -2.5(-105) *2.50/2.38
Iowa -5(-110) *1.00/.91
Iowa State is undefeated, and ranked, and at home, while the Hawkeyes lost 2 in a row. Who's favored again? You swallow this pill with no water and you like it damn it.
![]()
So... Purdue 1st game as #1 in the AP Poll in their history, on the road against Rutgers who got blown by 35 against Illinois over the weekend. Rutgers also on 3 game win streak in series. Yes, I'll take the +13.5
I understand your angle. But Purdue is nasty good. I'll root for you. Good Luck.
P.S. Did you get this play from Scal?
![]()
So... Purdue 1st game as #1 in the AP Poll in their history, on the road against Rutgers who got blown by 35 against Illinois over the weekend. Rutgers also on 3 game win streak in series. Yes, I'll take the +13.5
I understand your angle. But Purdue is nasty good. I'll root for you. Good Luck.
P.S. Did you get this play from Scal?
![]()
Quote Originally Posted by undermysac: @Hugh_Jorgan How bad is Tony Pollard's foot? broke the fascia doubt he goes
Fawk...the Cowboys were my favorite play(probably still should be). I'll probably sit this one out.
Who's their #3 RB? I could see him go off because no one would expect it. Fresh legs on someone playing with something to prove.
Or Zeke carries the load and painfully gains 2.8 ypc.
Quote Originally Posted by undermysac: @Hugh_Jorgan How bad is Tony Pollard's foot? broke the fascia doubt he goes
Fawk...the Cowboys were my favorite play(probably still should be). I'll probably sit this one out.
Who's their #3 RB? I could see him go off because no one would expect it. Fresh legs on someone playing with something to prove.
Or Zeke carries the load and painfully gains 2.8 ypc.
Pollard will be a game time decision.
His potential absence might not be all bad, because not all of his carries will be given to someone else, some of them will be converted into passes.
Cowboys will have their big 3 WR's healthy and on the field together, which has been a rarity this year.
Overall, this is as healthy as Dallas has been in a few years.
Pollard will be a game time decision.
His potential absence might not be all bad, because not all of his carries will be given to someone else, some of them will be converted into passes.
Cowboys will have their big 3 WR's healthy and on the field together, which has been a rarity this year.
Overall, this is as healthy as Dallas has been in a few years.
Monmouth 1H +4.5(-105) *1.25/1.19 1H ML(+220) *.25/.55 Iowa 1H -2.5(-105) *2.50/2.38 Iowa -5(-110) *1.00/.91 Iowa State is undefeated, and ranked, and at home, while the Hawkeyes lost 2 in a row. Who's favored again? You swallow this pill with no water and you like it damn it.
Line does smell. ![]()
I'm going with the under 152 in that game. Iowa State's defense is tough. They are 6th in the country in points allowed per possession. They've also allowed 70 points or fewer in their last seven games.
They're at Iowa State. IA State isn't going to let Iowa make it a track meet.
I'm sure there'll be a second guessing, linoleum jockey bashing my play after the game is going, but so be it.
![]()
![]()
Monmouth 1H +4.5(-105) *1.25/1.19 1H ML(+220) *.25/.55 Iowa 1H -2.5(-105) *2.50/2.38 Iowa -5(-110) *1.00/.91 Iowa State is undefeated, and ranked, and at home, while the Hawkeyes lost 2 in a row. Who's favored again? You swallow this pill with no water and you like it damn it.
Line does smell. ![]()
I'm going with the under 152 in that game. Iowa State's defense is tough. They are 6th in the country in points allowed per possession. They've also allowed 70 points or fewer in their last seven games.
They're at Iowa State. IA State isn't going to let Iowa make it a track meet.
I'm sure there'll be a second guessing, linoleum jockey bashing my play after the game is going, but so be it.
![]()
![]()
Just did a small write up on why I like Iowa and it disappeared.
Basically, Iowa will have a game here where tall and killer rebounders won't hurt them like Purdue and Illinois did. Iowa state's front court is not threatening. Iowa should be able to play inside out and get back on track.
Good Luck guys
Just did a small write up on why I like Iowa and it disappeared.
Basically, Iowa will have a game here where tall and killer rebounders won't hurt them like Purdue and Illinois did. Iowa state's front court is not threatening. Iowa should be able to play inside out and get back on track.
Good Luck guys
@Cranky_Hank
Sounds like a winner.
Hopefully Iowa doesn't score huge as I can see them getting wide open shots by their wings. They'll be able to push around Iowa St down low to allow open shots on the perimeter. Something they could not do vs Purdue and Illinois.
Good Luck ![]()
@Cranky_Hank
Sounds like a winner.
Hopefully Iowa doesn't score huge as I can see them getting wide open shots by their wings. They'll be able to push around Iowa St down low to allow open shots on the perimeter. Something they could not do vs Purdue and Illinois.
Good Luck ![]()
@Cranky_Hankyyyyy
U must have found your password...2 posts a week for 4 years...
Now you have diarrhea of the mouth.......![]()
Hope u lose it again...![]()
@Cranky_Hankyyyyy
U must have found your password...2 posts a week for 4 years...
Now you have diarrhea of the mouth.......![]()
Hope u lose it again...![]()
Quote Originally Posted by BWS77: So... Purdue 1st game as #1 in the AP Poll in their history, on the road against Rutgers who got blown by 35 against Illinois over the weekend. Rutgers also on 3 game win streak in series. Yes, I'll take the +13.5 I understand your angle. But Purdue is nasty good. I'll root for you. Good Luck. P.S. Did you get this play from Scal?
Could be in his honor depending how it turns out
Quote Originally Posted by BWS77: So... Purdue 1st game as #1 in the AP Poll in their history, on the road against Rutgers who got blown by 35 against Illinois over the weekend. Rutgers also on 3 game win streak in series. Yes, I'll take the +13.5 I understand your angle. But Purdue is nasty good. I'll root for you. Good Luck. P.S. Did you get this play from Scal?
Could be in his honor depending how it turns out
So... Purdue 1st game as #1 in the AP Poll in their history, on the road against Rutgers who got blown by 35 against Illinois over the weekend. Rutgers also on 3 game win streak in series. Yes, I'll take the +13.5
I played the Rutger 1H +7.5. Looks like a winner although based on last night's bad luck, I'm not counting my chickens.
So... Purdue 1st game as #1 in the AP Poll in their history, on the road against Rutgers who got blown by 35 against Illinois over the weekend. Rutgers also on 3 game win streak in series. Yes, I'll take the +13.5
I played the Rutger 1H +7.5. Looks like a winner although based on last night's bad luck, I'm not counting my chickens.
Today's random poll question : Favorite US city/town you have visited?
Hope, Washington. Was just passing through, looking to get something to eat. Sheriff was a real dick.... long story short, I had to blow the whole fucking town up. Great view though
Today's random poll question : Favorite US city/town you have visited?
Hope, Washington. Was just passing through, looking to get something to eat. Sheriff was a real dick.... long story short, I had to blow the whole fucking town up. Great view though
@Getty3
Thurmond WV,
I bought a car in Fayetteville, I decided to take a drive from Toronto. Got lost and ended up in a town with what seemed like way too railroad stations, and everyone I talked to didn't live there, couldn't help with directions. It was creepy weird then, thought maybe I was in a movie.
@Getty3
Thurmond WV,
I bought a car in Fayetteville, I decided to take a drive from Toronto. Got lost and ended up in a town with what seemed like way too railroad stations, and everyone I talked to didn't live there, couldn't help with directions. It was creepy weird then, thought maybe I was in a movie.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 454,717
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,228
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 610
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,183
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 8,884
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,665
- PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 607
- Trump's legacy? 32,955
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,059
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,727
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
