Week 10 newsletter has been paid in full and is out of layaway.... ![]()
CD Newsletter Week 10
BR's Bonus plays...unlv -4.5,,,,,,,,,,air force/san jose st over 66.5,,,,,,lsu/bama over 49,,,,,,georgia tt over 33.5,,,,,,,,good luck u degenerates,,,,nod to abn for doin all this work postin all of this because im banned ,,,,still,,,,,,17 yrs,,,,,laughable,,,i dont know if wallstreet is mad or if he gives a tip of the cap to our figuring out a workaround for me to post while banned,,,,he too busy with all the political crap goin on here anyway to care
Keep up the good work ![]()
BR's Bonus plays...unlv -4.5,,,,,,,,,,air force/san jose st over 66.5,,,,,,lsu/bama over 49,,,,,,georgia tt over 33.5,,,,,,,,good luck u degenerates,,,,nod to abn for doin all this work postin all of this because im banned ,,,,still,,,,,,17 yrs,,,,,laughable,,,i dont know if wallstreet is mad or if he gives a tip of the cap to our figuring out a workaround for me to post while banned,,,,he too busy with all the political crap goin on here anyway to care
Keep up the good work ![]()
Sharp sharp sharp BR ![]()
BigRed has been drinking Delirium Tremons. Vikings roll
![]()
Bears line is too high. Don't be surprised at a gmen walk offon Sunday.
Good day friends
Sharp sharp sharp BR ![]()
BigRed has been drinking Delirium Tremons. Vikings roll
![]()
Bears line is too high. Don't be surprised at a gmen walk offon Sunday.
Good day friends
Sharp sharp sharp BR BigRed has been drinking Delirium Tremons. Vikings roll Bears line is too high. Don't be surprised at a gmen walk offon Sunday. Good day friends
they get boat raced....![]()
Sharp sharp sharp BR BigRed has been drinking Delirium Tremons. Vikings roll Bears line is too high. Don't be surprised at a gmen walk offon Sunday. Good day friends
they get boat raced....![]()
Sharp sharp sharp BR BigRed has been drinking Delirium Tremons. Vikings roll Bears line is too high. Don't be surprised at a gmen walk offon Sunday. Good day friends
G Men wont hang....![]()
Sharp sharp sharp BR BigRed has been drinking Delirium Tremons. Vikings roll Bears line is too high. Don't be surprised at a gmen walk offon Sunday. Good day friends
G Men wont hang....![]()
Off a 5-3 last week in pro...![]()
YTD: 28-27
Here is what I am on tonight:
Denver -8.5
Raiders/Broncos Under 42
Gateway 504 +2
Thursday Night Potluck Under Jamboree continues today...this is a blind bet with no thought, rhyme or reason so will be looked at all on it's own....
YTD: 4-5
Raiders/Broncos Under 42
Good luck Nation ![]()
Off a 5-3 last week in pro...![]()
YTD: 28-27
Here is what I am on tonight:
Denver -8.5
Raiders/Broncos Under 42
Gateway 504 +2
Thursday Night Potluck Under Jamboree continues today...this is a blind bet with no thought, rhyme or reason so will be looked at all on it's own....
YTD: 4-5
Raiders/Broncos Under 42
Good luck Nation ![]()
That might have been the shittiest game I have seen in quite some time and that would include the overseas games....I mean, WTF was that....wind or no wind, the Denver offense is just brutally decrepit....they may as well been out there in wheelchairs....broncos have a good defense, but let's face it, they were playing my raiders and we are no world beaters....I expect mediocrity from them ![]()
That might have been the shittiest game I have seen in quite some time and that would include the overseas games....I mean, WTF was that....wind or no wind, the Denver offense is just brutally decrepit....they may as well been out there in wheelchairs....broncos have a good defense, but let's face it, they were playing my raiders and we are no world beaters....I expect mediocrity from them ![]()
@ABooksNightmare
The Broncos haven't had a bye yet, with it being a short week it showed. Also, KC is on deck.
But they're sitting at 8-2, that has to feel good right about now.
Bo Nix had the worst game of his career(minus the first few last year as a rookie). Dude was off all game, every ball was not on target. He could be playing through some shit, or just had one of those days.
@ABooksNightmare
The Broncos haven't had a bye yet, with it being a short week it showed. Also, KC is on deck.
But they're sitting at 8-2, that has to feel good right about now.
Bo Nix had the worst game of his career(minus the first few last year as a rookie). Dude was off all game, every ball was not on target. He could be playing through some shit, or just had one of those days.
I'm up. Time for coffee. Where is everyone?
Graveyard season?
Maybe playing gambling isn't that cool anymore? A lot of the CD Newsletter crew has been at it longer than some of the newbie posters have been born.
Think I might bet on the Giants, and Chargers?
![]()
I'm up. Time for coffee. Where is everyone?
Graveyard season?
Maybe playing gambling isn't that cool anymore? A lot of the CD Newsletter crew has been at it longer than some of the newbie posters have been born.
Think I might bet on the Giants, and Chargers?
![]()
was gonna take tampa but no irving godwin or reddick,,,,im off that,,,,carolina-5,,,,,,,jets +2,,,,,,balt/min over 48.5,,,,,lions-8,,,,bears/giants under 46.5,,,,,sea/ariz over 45 (10 eggroll unit lock of any century ever,,,,,lot of plays today, im loaded with food and beer i aint leavin the house,,,,,,,,,,,,
![]()
was gonna take tampa but no irving godwin or reddick,,,,im off that,,,,carolina-5,,,,,,,jets +2,,,,,,balt/min over 48.5,,,,,lions-8,,,,bears/giants under 46.5,,,,,sea/ariz over 45 (10 eggroll unit lock of any century ever,,,,,lot of plays today, im loaded with food and beer i aint leavin the house,,,,,,,,,,,,
![]()
this place sees less action than bigreds floor store,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,now here comes the post where he tells me his store's ranking in sales in the area blah blah blah,,,,,,,,,,,
![]()
this place sees less action than bigreds floor store,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,now here comes the post where he tells me his store's ranking in sales in the area blah blah blah,,,,,,,,,,,
![]()
Good morning game day ladies and Gents there is a female in here right I’m assuming it’s Rex cause the girl in photo may you sweep your boards I don’t see how Giants can beat anyone with that defense dart needs to take it easy till next year Don’t want to see him on the side lines next to nabers n skatt only if it’s to save him for next year I know he needs the experience but dam just don’t want a serious injury I like
Cleve Pitt and over balty and Bucs
Good morning game day ladies and Gents there is a female in here right I’m assuming it’s Rex cause the girl in photo may you sweep your boards I don’t see how Giants can beat anyone with that defense dart needs to take it easy till next year Don’t want to see him on the side lines next to nabers n skatt only if it’s to save him for next year I know he needs the experience but dam just don’t want a serious injury I like
Cleve Pitt and over balty and Bucs
Quote Originally Posted by undermysac: Quote Originally Posted by ilikebeeer: this place sees less action than bigreds floor store,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,now here comes the post where he tells me his store's ranking in sales in the area blah blah blah,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,cold today in chicago,,,,good for under i hope,,,,winter storm warning for tonite and tomoro i see,,,,,,,i like it,,,gonna be lows of around 40 here tomoro nite when that cold blast dips down here into the south,,,,,,,,i like cold down here, good break from the summer heat,,,,gonna fire up a gumbo or chili or some kinda stew of meats tomoro nite,,,,
For historical purposes
Quote Originally Posted by undermysac: Quote Originally Posted by ilikebeeer: this place sees less action than bigreds floor store,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,now here comes the post where he tells me his store's ranking in sales in the area blah blah blah,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,cold today in chicago,,,,good for under i hope,,,,winter storm warning for tonite and tomoro i see,,,,,,,i like it,,,gonna be lows of around 40 here tomoro nite when that cold blast dips down here into the south,,,,,,,,i like cold down here, good break from the summer heat,,,,gonna fire up a gumbo or chili or some kinda stew of meats tomoro nite,,,,
For historical purposes
this place sees less action than bigreds floor store,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,now here comes the post where he tells me his store's ranking in sales in the area blah blah blah,,,,,,,,,,,
this place sees less action than bigreds floor store,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,now here comes the post where he tells me his store's ranking in sales in the area blah blah blah,,,,,,,,,,,
this place sees less action than bigreds floor store,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,now here comes the post where he tells me his store's ranking in sales in the area blah blah blah,,,,,,,,,,,
![]()
this place sees less action than bigreds floor store,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,now here comes the post where he tells me his store's ranking in sales in the area blah blah blah,,,,,,,,,,,
![]()
was gonna take tampa but no irving godwin or reddick,,,,im off that,,,,carolina-5,,,,,,,jets +2,,,,,,balt/min over 48.5,,,,,lions-8,,,,bears/giants under 46.5,,,,,sea/ariz over 45 (10 eggroll unit lock of any century ever,,,,,lot of plays today, im loaded with food and beer i aint leavin the house,,,,,,,,,,,,
good luckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
was gonna take tampa but no irving godwin or reddick,,,,im off that,,,,carolina-5,,,,,,,jets +2,,,,,,balt/min over 48.5,,,,,lions-8,,,,bears/giants under 46.5,,,,,sea/ariz over 45 (10 eggroll unit lock of any century ever,,,,,lot of plays today, im loaded with food and beer i aint leavin the house,,,,,,,,,,,,
good luckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
[Quote: Originally Posted by ABooksNightmare]Quote Originally Posted by ilikebeeer: this place sees less action than bigreds floor store,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,now here comes the post where he tells me his store's ranking in sales in the area blah blah blah,,,,,,,,,,, this is hilarious for so many reasons.....mustard!
Dont B a Hater Raider....![]()
[Quote: Originally Posted by ABooksNightmare]Quote Originally Posted by ilikebeeer: this place sees less action than bigreds floor store,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,now here comes the post where he tells me his store's ranking in sales in the area blah blah blah,,,,,,,,,,, this is hilarious for so many reasons.....mustard!
Dont B a Hater Raider....![]()
Quote Originally Posted by kidd22: Good morning game day ladies and Gents there is a female in here right I’m assuming it’s Rex cause the girl in photo may you sweep your boards I don’t see how Giants can beat anyone with that defense dart needs to take it easy till next year Don’t want to see him on the side lines next to nabers n skatt only if it’s to save him for next year I know he needs the experience but dam just don’t want a serious injury I like Cleve Pitt and over balty and Bucs,,,,,what in the fuck is this?,,,,,,,somebody kidnapped kidd22 and is posting under his name,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,could be chained up in trainwreck's igloo with tw doing blow off his cock ,,,,,,,,,,
Quote Originally Posted by kidd22: Good morning game day ladies and Gents there is a female in here right I’m assuming it’s Rex cause the girl in photo may you sweep your boards I don’t see how Giants can beat anyone with that defense dart needs to take it easy till next year Don’t want to see him on the side lines next to nabers n skatt only if it’s to save him for next year I know he needs the experience but dam just don’t want a serious injury I like Cleve Pitt and over balty and Bucs,,,,,what in the fuck is this?,,,,,,,somebody kidnapped kidd22 and is posting under his name,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,could be chained up in trainwreck's igloo with tw doing blow off his cock ,,,,,,,,,,
Quote Originally Posted by ilikebeeer: Quote Originally Posted by kidd22: Good morning game day ladies and Gents there is a female in here right I’m assuming it’s Rex cause the girl in photo may you sweep your boards I don’t see how Giants can beat anyone with that defense dart needs to take it easy till next year Don’t want to see him on the side lines next to nabers n skatt only if it’s to save him for next year I know he needs the experience but dam just don’t want a serious injury I like Cleve Pitt and over balty and Bucs,,,,,what in the fuck is this?,,,,,,,somebody kidnapped kidd22 and is posting under his name,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,could be chained up in trainwreck's igloo with tw doing blow off his cock ,,,,,,,,,,kids aight but that post sounds like he may be hungover...he just needs some toast and he be back in it
Quote Originally Posted by ilikebeeer: Quote Originally Posted by kidd22: Good morning game day ladies and Gents there is a female in here right I’m assuming it’s Rex cause the girl in photo may you sweep your boards I don’t see how Giants can beat anyone with that defense dart needs to take it easy till next year Don’t want to see him on the side lines next to nabers n skatt only if it’s to save him for next year I know he needs the experience but dam just don’t want a serious injury I like Cleve Pitt and over balty and Bucs,,,,,what in the fuck is this?,,,,,,,somebody kidnapped kidd22 and is posting under his name,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,could be chained up in trainwreck's igloo with tw doing blow off his cock ,,,,,,,,,,kids aight but that post sounds like he may be hungover...he just needs some toast and he be back in it
Here is what I am on today:
Buffalo -8
Baltimore -4
New England +2.5
Chicago -4
Jaguars/Texans under 37.5
Good luck to the real Nation..all you fakers fuk off ![]()
Here is what I am on today:
Buffalo -8
Baltimore -4
New England +2.5
Chicago -4
Jaguars/Texans under 37.5
Good luck to the real Nation..all you fakers fuk off ![]()
@kidd22
If you think the Giants D is bad, just take a look across the field at the Bears. They aren't too good either.
![]()
The weather is going to make this game look anything what people think anyway. Can't wait to see what happens.
Make a small prayer for Caleb if you are backing the Bears -4.5 today.
![]()
@kidd22
If you think the Giants D is bad, just take a look across the field at the Bears. They aren't too good either.
![]()
The weather is going to make this game look anything what people think anyway. Can't wait to see what happens.
Make a small prayer for Caleb if you are backing the Bears -4.5 today.
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- Monday 10/05/2026 694
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
- PART DEUX 189
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,728
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,791
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,811
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,128
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,657
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,614
- MNF 1,044
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
