@iConsciousness
Thanks ![]()
I think so too! Just having their pro bowl tackles and Greg Roman no longer plays is a huge deal. Then add McDaniel calling them, and there's a recipe for an even better season.
There might be some drop off on defense after losing Minter. But Chris OLeary was a protege of Minter. Same players, same defensive philosophy, but with a few different wrinkles. May blitz more. We'll see.
Btw, here's my unofficial play: Vikings/Chargers ML Parlay +100
I think so too! Just having their pro bowl tackles and Greg Roman no longer plays is a huge deal. Then add McDaniel calling them, and there's a recipe for an even better season.
There might be some drop off on defense after losing Minter. But Chris OLeary was a protege of Minter. Same players, same defensive philosophy, but with a few different wrinkles. May blitz more. We'll see.
Btw, here's my unofficial play: Vikings/Chargers ML Parlay +100
Chargers defense is showing the O'Leary stamp on Minter's D. More blitzing. Unfortunately it's not hitting home. The one time it looked like it was going to, Brissett narrowly escapes and throws what should've been an interception. Only two defenders were honing in on it and collide with each other and the ball bounces out of one of their hands.
I'm not worried about the offense, despite the Hampton fumble and the left side IOL caving for that Herbert sack on 4th and goal.
The defense has to adjust.
Chargers defense is showing the O'Leary stamp on Minter's D. More blitzing. Unfortunately it's not hitting home. The one time it looked like it was going to, Brissett narrowly escapes and throws what should've been an interception. Only two defenders were honing in on it and collide with each other and the ball bounces out of one of their hands.
I'm not worried about the offense, despite the Hampton fumble and the left side IOL caving for that Herbert sack on 4th and goal.
The defense has to adjust.
Gentlemen, and I use that term loosely, what's the call tonight? Leans?
I'm thinking DAL because the NYG make a lot of sense
BOL ![]()
Gentlemen, and I use that term loosely, what's the call tonight? Leans?
I'm thinking DAL because the NYG make a lot of sense
BOL ![]()
