niners play the rams well but not of late rams have taken 4 of 5 and this is not So fi or Santa Clara so I like the rams here and saw a stat saying travel affects the offense so not sure on total 48 seems kinda high but maybe it’s for a reason
Prediction Rams 27-20
we got a game down under
rams are loaded
niners play the rams well but not of late rams have taken 4 of 5 and this is not So fi or Santa Clara so I like the rams here and saw a stat saying travel affects the offense so not sure on total 48 seems kinda high but maybe it’s for a reason
Also just read that Rams are showing up 2 days before and Niners have been there not good for the rams McVay is known for doing some stupid sh.. this might be one of them
Also just read that Rams are showing up 2 days before and Niners have been there not good for the rams McVay is known for doing some stupid sh.. this might be one of them
You might be right about the total. This is the first game ever in Aussie country. If the NFL wants to sell their merchandises in the future , they need to put on a good show for the Aussies. It’s going to be a lot better than last nights snoozer.
Rams / 49ers O48 (5u)
You might be right about the total. This is the first game ever in Aussie country. If the NFL wants to sell their merchandises in the future , they need to put on a good show for the Aussies. It’s going to be a lot better than last nights snoozer.
You might be right about the total. This is the first game ever in Aussie country. If the NFL wants to sell their merchandises in the future , they need to put on a good show for the Aussies. It’s going to be a lot better than last nights snoozer. Rams / 49ers O48 (5u)
adding:
Rams / 49ers Over 48 ( 20u )
let the scoring fest begin…Shrimp dancing —->
Quote Originally Posted by Cyrax:
You might be right about the total. This is the first game ever in Aussie country. If the NFL wants to sell their merchandises in the future , they need to put on a good show for the Aussies. It’s going to be a lot better than last nights snoozer. Rams / 49ers O48 (5u)
Quote Originally Posted by Cyrax: You might be right about the total. This is the first game ever in Aussie country. If the NFL wants to sell their merchandises in the future , they need to put on a good show for the Aussies. It’s going to be a lot better than last nights snoozer. Rams / 49ers O48 (5u) adding: Rams / 49ers Over 48 ( 20u ) let the scoring fest begin…Shrimp dancing —->
Freakin O 's kill me, hard when one team doesn't show up i still believe it was the right side
Quote Originally Posted by Cyrax:
Quote Originally Posted by Cyrax: You might be right about the total. This is the first game ever in Aussie country. If the NFL wants to sell their merchandises in the future , they need to put on a good show for the Aussies. It’s going to be a lot better than last nights snoozer. Rams / 49ers O48 (5u) adding: Rams / 49ers Over 48 ( 20u ) let the scoring fest begin…Shrimp dancing —->
Freakin O 's kill me, hard when one team doesn't show up i still believe it was the right side
Colts with the meltdown last year I’m a fan of Danny dimes but…. Balty without harbaugh will they be better not sure on that but I think they come out with the win
prediction 27-21
Jags vs Browns -8.5 41
Browns horrible opening day
I like the jags here
prediction 27-13
Detroit -7 50
hearing saints supposed to be better team this year
however Detroit still solid at home
prediction 38-17
I’ll do rest later tonight
if anyone has insight to some of these games please share
Balty vs colts -3 47.5
Colts with the meltdown last year I’m a fan of Danny dimes but…. Balty without harbaugh will they be better not sure on that but I think they come out with the win
prediction 27-21
Jags vs Browns -8.5 41
Browns horrible opening day
I like the jags here
prediction 27-13
Detroit -7 50
hearing saints supposed to be better team this year
however Detroit still solid at home
prediction 38-17
I’ll do rest later tonight
if anyone has insight to some of these games please share
@kidd22 If you are wealthy go ahead and spend that Ravens money
its week 1 I never liked week 1 maybe your right I love harbaugh coming to Giants I’m hoping we stay healthy and harbaugh is our answer we will see just happy football is here and newsletter is continuing hope to see br,,,,,,
Quote Originally Posted by Biscuiteater1:
@kidd22 If you are wealthy go ahead and spend that Ravens money
its week 1 I never liked week 1 maybe your right I love harbaugh coming to Giants I’m hoping we stay healthy and harbaugh is our answer we will see just happy football is here and newsletter is continuing hope to see br,,,,,,
Quote Originally Posted by Biscuiteater1: @kidd22 If you are wealthy go ahead and spend that Ravens moneyits week 1 I never liked week 1 maybe your right I love harbaugh coming to Giants I’m hoping we stay healthy and harbaugh is our answer we will see just happy football is here and newsletter is continuing hope to see br,,,,,,
Trust me when I tell ya Harbs is mediocre, he had 3 Raven teams that were worthy of a trip to SB in the Lamar era.Not saying he is without merrit but when it comes to making right call or adjustments to when a game he is at best 50 50.Very BOL to all this season.Now let me see if I can rattle Bigreds cage
Quote Originally Posted by kidd22:
Quote Originally Posted by Biscuiteater1: @kidd22 If you are wealthy go ahead and spend that Ravens moneyits week 1 I never liked week 1 maybe your right I love harbaugh coming to Giants I’m hoping we stay healthy and harbaugh is our answer we will see just happy football is here and newsletter is continuing hope to see br,,,,,,
Trust me when I tell ya Harbs is mediocre, he had 3 Raven teams that were worthy of a trip to SB in the Lamar era.Not saying he is without merrit but when it comes to making right call or adjustments to when a game he is at best 50 50.Very BOL to all this season.Now let me see if I can rattle Bigreds cage