The reason why I am in the penalty box ?
Can a mod let me know
I answered to the other member but it also applies to you, the mod who boxed you did so based on threads/replies you made. So click on your post history and find out what might be the cause, the information you seek is there.
I answered to the other member but it also applies to you, the mod who boxed you did so based on threads/replies you made. So click on your post history and find out what might be the cause, the information you seek is there.
I answered to the other member but it also applies to you, the mod who boxed you did so based on threads/replies you made. So click on your post history and find out what might be the cause, the information you seek is there.
ok so I replied to people coming into my thread and talking crap. Guess I don’t have the freedom of speech on this forum. Thanks for your help
I answered to the other member but it also applies to you, the mod who boxed you did so based on threads/replies you made. So click on your post history and find out what might be the cause, the information you seek is there.
ok so I replied to people coming into my thread and talking crap. Guess I don’t have the freedom of speech on this forum. Thanks for your help
Yea i saw the thread
you said 13 then 13.5 after the game then you callin people idiots
you also said you got a ticket to prove it
but you didnt act on it because of excuses……
Sorry to say you’re at fault
I think you get a month here
that thread breeds psycho manipulative sht lol
3 strikes in one thread… ouch!
they should give you 3 months
but hey december holidays is just around the corner, so they will be lenient
ho ho ho ho ho…… man up! Hehehe
Yea i saw the thread
you said 13 then 13.5 after the game then you callin people idiots
you also said you got a ticket to prove it
but you didnt act on it because of excuses……
Sorry to say you’re at fault
I think you get a month here
that thread breeds psycho manipulative sht lol
3 strikes in one thread… ouch!
they should give you 3 months
but hey december holidays is just around the corner, so they will be lenient
ho ho ho ho ho…… man up! Hehehe
Quote Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers: I answered to the other member but it also applies to you, the mod who boxed you did so based on threads/replies you made. So click on your post history and find out what might be the cause, the information you seek is there. ok so I replied to people coming into my thread and talking crap. Guess I don’t have the freedom of speech on this forum. Thanks for your help
Quote Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers: I answered to the other member but it also applies to you, the mod who boxed you did so based on threads/replies you made. So click on your post history and find out what might be the cause, the information you seek is there. ok so I replied to people coming into my thread and talking crap. Guess I don’t have the freedom of speech on this forum. Thanks for your help
Hot Forum Topics
- Monday 10/05/2026 694
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
- PART DEUX 187
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,728
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,785
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,809
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,657
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,121
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,609
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,720
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
