Where the fudge are you lil buddy? I need you BAD for fantasy!!
Bijiuan Robinson on MILK carton!!
Views: 309
Posts: 5
Posted:
#2
I had a feeling this would happen. What appears obvious is a mirage in the nfl it's almost like it's bait. I think fins have the worst run defense in the league. With that siad it's a long game, maybe they'll start to feed him.
I had a feeling this would happen. What appears obvious is a mirage in the nfl it's almost like it's bait. I think fins have the worst run defense in the league. With that siad it's a long game, maybe they'll start to feed him.
Hot Forum Topics
- Monday 10/05/2026 694
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
- PART DEUX 187
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,728
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,789
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,811
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,657
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,124
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,610
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,721
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
