Another big scandal.....compliments of the dems, Jack Smith, & a corrupt judge. The Biden admin. has sealed its legacy as the most corrupt ever. ![]()
Arctic Frost....
Another big scandal.....compliments of the dems, Jack Smith, & a corrupt judge. The Biden admin. has sealed its legacy as the most corrupt ever. ![]()
Trumps florida judge might be the most corrupt in our countries history. If it wasnt for her, trumpy would be in a jail cell right now. Magas need to stop sniffing glue every day its killing their brain cells.
Trumps florida judge might be the most corrupt in our countries history. If it wasnt for her, trumpy would be in a jail cell right now. Magas need to stop sniffing glue every day its killing their brain cells.
@THEMUGG That's an ignorant statement about liberals. I could say all republicans are toothless, low IQ cousin fucking white trash.
@THEMUGG That's an ignorant statement about liberals. I could say all republicans are toothless, low IQ cousin fucking white trash.
@THEMUGG
I've stayed away from the bullshit in the political forum for a few weeks but I'll admit when I'm wrong which I've never seen you do.
My comment was to show tit for tat never produces a winner.
![]()
@THEMUGG
I've stayed away from the bullshit in the political forum for a few weeks but I'll admit when I'm wrong which I've never seen you do.
My comment was to show tit for tat never produces a winner.
![]()
Interesting this was moved ![]()
Mugg...it may be that anything you post there may have just been decided to be moved...I mean if this was moved, then I can count two handfuls of threads that should also be moved....An explanation would be nice though![]()
I think Marvel should make a movie about this....![]()
Interesting this was moved ![]()
Mugg...it may be that anything you post there may have just been decided to be moved...I mean if this was moved, then I can count two handfuls of threads that should also be moved....An explanation would be nice though![]()
I think Marvel should make a movie about this....![]()
But what do the historians say...ya know, those who vote on the president's legacies and ranking
Surveys from C-span and Siena college rank Trump among the worst in integrity and pursuit of equal justice for all. American political science association ranks Trump as the most corrupt president in US history.
But what do the historians say...ya know, those who vote on the president's legacies and ranking
Surveys from C-span and Siena college rank Trump among the worst in integrity and pursuit of equal justice for all. American political science association ranks Trump as the most corrupt president in US history.
Quote Originally Posted by ABooksNightmare: But what do the historians say...ya know, those who vote on the president's legacies and ranking Surveys from C-span and Siena college rank Trump among the worst in integrity and pursuit of equal justice for all. American political science association ranks Trump as the most corrupt president in US history.
Quote Originally Posted by ABooksNightmare: But what do the historians say...ya know, those who vote on the president's legacies and ranking Surveys from C-span and Siena college rank Trump among the worst in integrity and pursuit of equal justice for all. American political science association ranks Trump as the most corrupt president in US history.
@THEMUGG I've stayed away from the bullshit in the political forum for a few weeks but I'll admit when I'm wrong which I've never seen you do. My comment was to show tit for tat never produces a winner.
Maybe some people will learn that entering a thread & dropping insults, or attempting to, is no path to discussion. Then again, if said person can get a thread boxed by such actions then they won't care.
@THEMUGG I've stayed away from the bullshit in the political forum for a few weeks but I'll admit when I'm wrong which I've never seen you do. My comment was to show tit for tat never produces a winner.
Maybe some people will learn that entering a thread & dropping insults, or attempting to, is no path to discussion. Then again, if said person can get a thread boxed by such actions then they won't care.
Quote Originally Posted by ABooksNightmare: But what do the historians say...ya know, those who vote on the president's legacies and ranking Surveys from C-span and Siena college rank Trump among the worst in integrity and pursuit of equal justice for all. American political science association ranks Trump as the most corrupt president in US history.
Quote Originally Posted by ABooksNightmare: But what do the historians say...ya know, those who vote on the president's legacies and ranking Surveys from C-span and Siena college rank Trump among the worst in integrity and pursuit of equal justice for all. American political science association ranks Trump as the most corrupt president in US history.
I acknowledge that. Maybe some people will learn that entering a thread & dropping insults, or attempting to, is no path to discussion. Then again, if said person can get a thread boxed by such actions then they won't care.
I acknowledge that. Maybe some people will learn that entering a thread & dropping insults, or attempting to, is no path to discussion. Then again, if said person can get a thread boxed by such actions then they won't care.
I've been barking this forever here...both sides suck so bad that even the aisle is like what da fuk![]()
I've been barking this forever here...both sides suck so bad that even the aisle is like what da fuk![]()
Trump is such a piece of
that even margarine trailer park greene has gone against him now
. To support a man who is a pedophile now combined with all the other atrocities he had committed in his life shows the character of you clowns. Anything from judges he appointed to people he pardoned is for the soul reason of insulating himself in every law he has broken. He never got congress approval for killing 72 people on so called drugboats and has 0 respect for the constitution.
But enjoy the fancy whitehouse ballroom while grocery prices are as high as they have ever been cause of his dumb tariffs.
Trump is such a piece of
that even margarine trailer park greene has gone against him now
. To support a man who is a pedophile now combined with all the other atrocities he had committed in his life shows the character of you clowns. Anything from judges he appointed to people he pardoned is for the soul reason of insulating himself in every law he has broken. He never got congress approval for killing 72 people on so called drugboats and has 0 respect for the constitution.
But enjoy the fancy whitehouse ballroom while grocery prices are as high as they have ever been cause of his dumb tariffs.
So not old news but being reported today. One group of assholes decided to surveil another group of assholes and as a result they both agreed to enter a provision in the spending bills to allow the second group to sue for up to a half million dollars of tax payer money. Wild and corrupt stuff on both sides of the aisle.
So not old news but being reported today. One group of assholes decided to surveil another group of assholes and as a result they both agreed to enter a provision in the spending bills to allow the second group to sue for up to a half million dollars of tax payer money. Wild and corrupt stuff on both sides of the aisle.
@unplucked_gem
Funniest $hit is his supporters at shelters and at food pantrys. Maybe the winning will start soon
even margarine trailer park greene has some sort of conscious and soul to know now what a true piece of
trump is
Release the epstein files
yes after it has been redacted and they dictor it to haveconly democrats in it
@unplucked_gem
Funniest $hit is his supporters at shelters and at food pantrys. Maybe the winning will start soon
even margarine trailer park greene has some sort of conscious and soul to know now what a true piece of
trump is
Release the epstein files
yes after it has been redacted and they dictor it to haveconly democrats in it
Hot Forum Topics
- Monday 10/05/2026 694
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
- PART DEUX 187
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,728
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,785
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,809
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,657
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,121
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,609
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,720
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
