After today I seen there are nomore decent cappers or good cappers are to follow anymore sorry offense another cappers but that how I see now the gamble worlds is done … everyone have lock and guaranteed bets or games of the year lol
pizzaman man is over ride by his own AI
Line lord he picking it up but barely posted
lol
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
After today I seen there are nomore decent cappers or good cappers are to follow anymore sorry offense another cappers but that how I see now the gamble worlds is done … everyone have lock and guaranteed bets or games of the year lol
BWG, Faliser (" Big Plays" )Ball Playz ( good but rarely posts ) Dupont Chanelle, EWG, Boomer 8806 ( rarely posts ) LJay ( hard to get his plays in ) imo.
BWG, Faliser (" Big Plays" )Ball Playz ( good but rarely posts ) Dupont Chanelle, EWG, Boomer 8806 ( rarely posts ) LJay ( hard to get his plays in ) imo.