Shocker. Lol
Another dog public loses
Views: 701
Posts: 10
Posted:
#2
Who was the dog? I got Cal at +1.5. Havent dogs been destroying the bowl games? Ohio, WKU won outright yesterday, Toledo covered, WSU won outright the day before.
Who was the dog? I got Cal at +1.5. Havent dogs been destroying the bowl games? Ohio, WKU won outright yesterday, Toledo covered, WSU won outright the day before.
Posted:
#6
Quote Originally Posted by roberob2u:
damn I must have missed the 2nd half. Counting dem chickens b4 they hatch
hey I hate when clowns claim victory, in the second quarter
damn I must have missed the 2nd half. Counting dem chickens b4 they hatch
![]()
“Hold fast, to the iron rod.”
Quote Originally Posted by roberob2u:
damn I must have missed the 2nd half. Counting dem chickens b4 they hatch
hey I hate when clowns claim victory, in the second quarter
damn I must have missed the 2nd half. Counting dem chickens b4 they hatch
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- Monday 10/05/2026 694
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
- PART DEUX 186
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,721
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,781
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,808
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,655
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,117
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,605
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,715
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
