This is my last bowl picks I will be posting on covers. My Ai from China has two games to come in tonight . Please fade me if you think I'm a loser. I love to you to so your book laughs at uou. The bookies are praying I don't release this play so they don't get destroyed tonight. I've been killing them in these bowls. Let's all win this game tonight and make some money.
FYI - Chinese people are good math and Ai.
take
Smu -2 1/2
WF +3
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
6-0 last kihht
6-2 today
This is my last bowl picks I will be posting on covers. My Ai from China has two games to come in tonight . Please fade me if you think I'm a loser. I love to you to so your book laughs at uou. The bookies are praying I don't release this play so they don't get destroyed tonight. I've been killing them in these bowls. Let's all win this game tonight and make some money.
What's sp funny? You don't like LOCKS? My system don't lose in bowls. I'm hitting 75-80% on my bowls. I screwed up ony total on the navy game, but I'll count it as a lost, but the rest the books are getting killed
@SteamCave
What's sp funny? You don't like LOCKS? My system don't lose in bowls. I'm hitting 75-80% on my bowls. I screwed up ony total on the navy game, but I'll count it as a lost, but the rest the books are getting killed
No worries, I adjusted to the line move and I wouldn't release a play just for the action. I have notice the last game on the board on espn have been going over except that Mia game which could have backfired if Ohio st would have kicked a fg on that last drive. I already have the winners for next week semi finals and who will win the national championship.
Here's a hint. My system says the favorite will win the national championship and it will be a close game that will go down the wire.
@ayashifx55
No worries, I adjusted to the line move and I wouldn't release a play just for the action. I have notice the last game on the board on espn have been going over except that Mia game which could have backfired if Ohio st would have kicked a fg on that last drive. I already have the winners for next week semi finals and who will win the national championship.
Here's a hint. My system says the favorite will win the national championship and it will be a close game that will go down the wire.
I hope everyone enjoyed the 2-0 locks on the late games. I guess the bookies are the ones who are putting my post in the penalty box because they are getting hammered by my picks. Great day and year so far.
I hope everyone enjoyed the 2-0 locks on the late games. I guess the bookies are the ones who are putting my post in the penalty box because they are getting hammered by my picks. Great day and year so far.