T20 Big bash - Thunder v Strikers
Thunder will get out for less than 100......
Gayle will either get an inside edge onto the stumps or he will crunch one right to a fielder...
Cosgrove will cut a ball that will go down third mans throat.....
Very easy to see whats going on....
![]()
Thunder will get out for less than 100......
Gayle will either get an inside edge onto the stumps or he will crunch one right to a fielder...
Cosgrove will cut a ball that will go down third mans throat.....
Very easy to see whats going on....
![]()
You know what guys....I have never said it in this comp...but i will assure you guys , some Thunder players have betted against this team tonight.....
I reckon Rogers is one of them....Some of his decisions tonight were beyond incomprehensible....
I guarantee you some of the team had a flurry against the Thunder
You know what guys....I have never said it in this comp...but i will assure you guys , some Thunder players have betted against this team tonight.....
I reckon Rogers is one of them....Some of his decisions tonight were beyond incomprehensible....
I guarantee you some of the team had a flurry against the Thunder
no luck in this at all...sydney are just horrific.
onto tomorrow
no luck in this at all...sydney are just horrific.
onto tomorrow
davo I got a good un in the spanish bball tomorrow morning
what is it?
agree okc ml looks tempting but fishy like gsw today.
davo I got a good un in the spanish bball tomorrow morning
what is it?
agree okc ml looks tempting but fishy like gsw today.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 451,329
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 625
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,209
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,844
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,014
- PART DEUX 300
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,478
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 4,407
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,638
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,732
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
