T20 Big bash - Thunder v Strikers
Rostos you have the platinum HD Foxtel package right?
I got fox with all the channels...Dont think its HD.....
I have a 60 inch plasma, so its pretty good
Rostos you have the platinum HD Foxtel package right?
I got fox with all the channels...Dont think its HD.....
I have a 60 inch plasma, so its pretty good
JUST WATCH when the Thunder bat, all these edges that are falling in no mans land for the Strikers, all go down peoples throat when the Thunder bat...
JUST WATCH
JUST WATCH when the Thunder bat, all these edges that are falling in no mans land for the Strikers, all go down peoples throat when the Thunder bat...
JUST WATCH
![]()
Well, there goes that........Why bring in the leg spinner facing the left hand batter to start the innings?
I am convinced these fuckers are throwing games.....I am convinced......
![]()
Well, there goes that........Why bring in the leg spinner facing the left hand batter to start the innings?
I am convinced these fuckers are throwing games.....I am convinced......
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 451,316
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 625
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,209
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,844
- PART DEUX 300
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,014
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,478
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 4,393
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,638
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,731
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
