Battler's A-League Round 11
This 'Asian hcp' stumps me a little, probably because I rarely bet on soccer, so what would it mean if I took Wellington +0.0/0.5 against North Queensland tonight ?
if and when the game ends 0-0 or 1-1 what's the result for on the hcp play ?
This 'Asian hcp' stumps me a little, probably because I rarely bet on soccer, so what would it mean if I took Wellington +0.0/0.5 against North Queensland tonight ?
if and when the game ends 0-0 or 1-1 what's the result for on the hcp play ?
This 'Asian hcp' stumps me a little, probably because I rarely bet on soccer, so what would it mean if I took Wellington +0.0/0.5 against North Queensland tonight ?
if and when the game ends 0-0 or 1-1 what's the result for on the hcp play ?
0-0 or 1-1 would be indifferent for you.
Half of your wager is H2H, half is with the half-ball start.
Either score and you'd push with your +0.0 and win with your +0.5.
So, if that Asian was paying $2.00, and you had $100 on it, you'd get back $150 and profit by $50, effective price of $1.50 but better than the DNB result which would in this case be a push.
This 'Asian hcp' stumps me a little, probably because I rarely bet on soccer, so what would it mean if I took Wellington +0.0/0.5 against North Queensland tonight ?
if and when the game ends 0-0 or 1-1 what's the result for on the hcp play ?
0-0 or 1-1 would be indifferent for you.
Half of your wager is H2H, half is with the half-ball start.
Either score and you'd push with your +0.0 and win with your +0.5.
So, if that Asian was paying $2.00, and you had $100 on it, you'd get back $150 and profit by $50, effective price of $1.50 but better than the DNB result which would in this case be a push.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,575
- Monday 10/05/2026 690
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,274
- PART DEUX 171
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,716
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,787
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,632
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,653
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 2,976
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,584
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
