3Girls,it is a shame that you are leaving but best of luck with with everything. I commend your efforts in running your thread week in and week out as i know it takes quite a bit of time to track.
Thanks for all that you have done and info you have provided for everyone here and also for inspiring me to start the Dog thread.
Take Care and best wishes.
3Girls,it is a shame that you are leaving but best of luck with with everything. I commend your efforts in running your thread week in and week out as i know it takes quite a bit of time to track.
Thanks for all that you have done and info you have provided for everyone here and also for inspiring me to start the Dog thread.
For the short time Ive been here...Thank you. It must've taken alot of time and energy for you but your posts was one I always looked for. Good Luck in your future endeavors.
For the short time Ive been here...Thank you. It must've taken alot of time and energy for you but your posts was one I always looked for. Good Luck in your future endeavors.
You're a solid class act ThreeHockeyGirls and even though Lippsman will do an A-1 job, it simply won't be the same when logging on and not seeing the handle 'ThreeHockeyGirls' alongside the daily 'hockey thread picks and info' thread. You've done a superb job each and every day that I can recall and I for one appreciate all the hard and dedicated work you put in here at Covers.
You're a solid class act ThreeHockeyGirls and even though Lippsman will do an A-1 job, it simply won't be the same when logging on and not seeing the handle 'ThreeHockeyGirls' alongside the daily 'hockey thread picks and info' thread. You've done a superb job each and every day that I can recall and I for one appreciate all the hard and dedicated work you put in here at Covers.
I can't say anything that has already been said. Your legacy will live a long time on this forum. You provided a professional service with class and dignity. Do what your heart desires, and be rest assured that you you couldn't have this thread in better hands. You Rock.
threehockeygirls
I can't say anything that has already been said. Your legacy will live a long time on this forum. You provided a professional service with class and dignity. Do what your heart desires, and be rest assured that you you couldn't have this thread in better hands. You Rock.