My Retirement
Thanks again threehockey
Thanks again threehockey
you will be missed!
best of luck
you will be missed!
best of luck
Leave us out in the pouring rain
With our back against the wall
Don't leave us now
Don't leave us now
Leave us out with nowhere to go
And the shadows start to fall
Don't leave us now
Don't leave us now
Leave us out on this lonely road
As the wind begins to howl
Don't leave us now
Don't leave us now
All alone on this darkest night
Feeling old and cold and grey
Don't leave us now
Don't leave us now
Leave us holding an empty heart
As the curtain starts to fall
Don't leave us now
Don't leave us now
All alone in this crazy world
When we're old and cold and grey and time is gone...
Leave us out in the pouring rain
With our back against the wall
Don't leave us now
Don't leave us now
Leave us out with nowhere to go
And the shadows start to fall
Don't leave us now
Don't leave us now
Leave us out on this lonely road
As the wind begins to howl
Don't leave us now
Don't leave us now
All alone on this darkest night
Feeling old and cold and grey
Don't leave us now
Don't leave us now
Leave us holding an empty heart
As the curtain starts to fall
Don't leave us now
Don't leave us now
All alone in this crazy world
When we're old and cold and grey and time is gone...
threegirls...
Thank you SO much for all that you have done. Being a former linesman myself, I understand how hard it is to step down, but sometimes we need too right? Covers is the greatest sports info site on the net and you have helped it become that way!
When I was first learning about betting puck, you were so very helpful and have continued to be. Back in the day you and Wire2Wire (remember him?) were the two Covers members that helped me the most and eventually inspired me to become a linesman at all.
YOU ROCK and I know that I speak for many when I say,
Thanks and Best of LUck to you in your future endeavors.
You are a class act and smart as hell...
Thanks Threegirls…
Thanks for everything!
![]()
threegirls...
Thank you SO much for all that you have done. Being a former linesman myself, I understand how hard it is to step down, but sometimes we need too right? Covers is the greatest sports info site on the net and you have helped it become that way!
When I was first learning about betting puck, you were so very helpful and have continued to be. Back in the day you and Wire2Wire (remember him?) were the two Covers members that helped me the most and eventually inspired me to become a linesman at all.
YOU ROCK and I know that I speak for many when I say,
Thanks and Best of LUck to you in your future endeavors.
You are a class act and smart as hell...
Thanks Threegirls…
Thanks for everything!
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,710
- Monday 09/28/2026 812
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,194
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,827
- PART DEUX 271
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,284
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,004
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,457
- Eagles@Bears discussion 3,674
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,423
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
