Thank you for all of your time and effort in running this forum.
Let's not overlook your outstanding capping skills. You do things the right way. You are one of the top 5 cappers I respect the most on this forum. I hope you still find the time to make wagers on the NHL.
Enjoy life
Thank you for all of your time and effort in running this forum.
Let's not overlook your outstanding capping skills. You do things the right way. You are one of the top 5 cappers I respect the most on this forum. I hope you still find the time to make wagers on the NHL.
Good shit. I've been here since you started the thread, My handle changed 1 1/2 years ago, misleading. Alway's have appreciated you insight to games. I recall when you started it up you were hot as molton lava. Cudo's to you.
Good shit. I've been here since you started the thread, My handle changed 1 1/2 years ago, misleading. Alway's have appreciated you insight to games. I recall when you started it up you were hot as molton lava. Cudo's to you.