Just finished posting, and working on the late games... but wanted to chime in a few points...1) Thanks for the support from most of you, 2) I assume the passive accusation is that I have new posters that I am in control of supporting me?... as if I had the time, or inclination, and won't even justify that insult with a reply. 3) It just occurred to me, though never really gave it much thought, but this site is inundated with children, to which I just, once more, have any time for.
On that note, I will discontinue reading, or responding on this thread, as I won't be baited into any of this High School bantering. I stated my intention, and opinion, and that about does it.
BOL 2 ALL
Just finished posting, and working on the late games... but wanted to chime in a few points...1) Thanks for the support from most of you, 2) I assume the passive accusation is that I have new posters that I am in control of supporting me?... as if I had the time, or inclination, and won't even justify that insult with a reply. 3) It just occurred to me, though never really gave it much thought, but this site is inundated with children, to which I just, once more, have any time for.
On that note, I will discontinue reading, or responding on this thread, as I won't be baited into any of this High School bantering. I stated my intention, and opinion, and that about does it.
well shite it is what it is IDK.. if you dont have anything nice to say you shouldnt say anything at all thats just how I fell about it no need to upset anyone good in good out I dont have a clue what anyone is talking about here ive been working so dont have time just got in wanted to make a play taken canes it's a no brainer I think but realy Fab14 I love Hockey I make my own plays come here to get a feel on other thoughts maby change a play or make no play its rare that I just follow no one is 100% you need to expect to lose just look at the LEAFS if people cant handle that they should not be gambling....
thehuntman agreed you cant be posting plays after a game has started unless its a live bet in game I suppose & certainly not after the game has fnished I dout you have im just saying theres just no point unless you want to gloat cant say im not guilty of that from time to time anyways puckem all you should stay your a good capper regardless I chould go on but the game is about to start & I got to get some chow
20 units lets get it
well shite it is what it is IDK.. if you dont have anything nice to say you shouldnt say anything at all thats just how I fell about it no need to upset anyone good in good out I dont have a clue what anyone is talking about here ive been working so dont have time just got in wanted to make a play taken canes it's a no brainer I think but realy Fab14 I love Hockey I make my own plays come here to get a feel on other thoughts maby change a play or make no play its rare that I just follow no one is 100% you need to expect to lose just look at the LEAFS if people cant handle that they should not be gambling....
thehuntman agreed you cant be posting plays after a game has started unless its a live bet in game I suppose & certainly not after the game has fnished I dout you have im just saying theres just no point unless you want to gloat cant say im not guilty of that from time to time anyways puckem all you should stay your a good capper regardless I chould go on but the game is about to start & I got to get some chow
WOW,this thread is the best laugh ive had all week.
Hey 7,maybe you should put your big boy pants on and grow a set, Or.....as i suspected from day 1 of you posting in here, this was your whole plan all along- Hope to come in here,create a following like a sheep herder and then threaten to leave so guys can request you take their e-mail so they can buy picks from you. As i said this morning,i could be all wrong about you and as the big boy I am i did apologize in advance if i did put my foot in my mouth....But you know what,i get a funny feeling i was right from day 1
WOW,this thread is the best laugh ive had all week.
Hey 7,maybe you should put your big boy pants on and grow a set, Or.....as i suspected from day 1 of you posting in here, this was your whole plan all along- Hope to come in here,create a following like a sheep herder and then threaten to leave so guys can request you take their e-mail so they can buy picks from you. As i said this morning,i could be all wrong about you and as the big boy I am i did apologize in advance if i did put my foot in my mouth....But you know what,i get a funny feeling i was right from day 1
Happens every single time and all their posts are flat out generic, running down the site and praising the poster in question. It's a sure fire sign the poster in question is a tout attempting to build a following. There is nothing curious about it, it could not be more obvious. This poster has appeared as a tout from the very first post and has only made that picture more clear. Now he is throwing up the flag letting anyone interested know now that he will be leaving so he has plenty of time to accept pleas for help from desperate sheep and pass out his info when the time comes.
Bet 5 Play Over Parlays and get rich
Quote Originally Posted by Polar_Bear:
Happens every single time and all their posts are flat out generic, running down the site and praising the poster in question. It's a sure fire sign the poster in question is a tout attempting to build a following. There is nothing curious about it, it could not be more obvious. This poster has appeared as a tout from the very first post and has only made that picture more clear. Now he is throwing up the flag letting anyone interested know now that he will be leaving so he has plenty of time to accept pleas for help from desperate sheep and pass out his info when the time comes.