• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NHL Betting Forum

    Forum Posters: You have effectively chased me off....

    123 Next Last»
    7NoLuckNeeded7
    Dangerbay
    Benzo7
    Asu
    Skxv
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 2801
    Posts: 57
    123 Next Last»
     
    7NoLuckNeeded7
    7NoLuckNeeded7
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 1360
    Posted: Feb. 20, 2015 - 3:13 PM ET #1

    Gentlemen,

                   I am taken back by the replies on my thread over the last 24 hours, both good, and not.  I was just talking to a friend moments ago, who told me about some comments left here—before reading some of these comments myself.  After reading, I have decided to go on one more heater here, then I will be done with this, as you will have effectively chased me off.  I will be both honest and candid here in this reply, and then I will be done with it.  I always try to conduct myself in life as humble, respectful, appreciative, and to help people when I can, as we all need help here and there, don’t we? 

                   I am here on Covers over the past 2 months because of a very lucrative wager made between a friend and myself.  I accepted my friend’s forfeit in compromise this past weekend, and planned to back off, or stop my posting simply because I don’t have the time.  After reading these comments, I am going to post for a short while longer simply out of principle, and because—to be honest—am a little pissed off.

                   I decided that he could track my results by viewing Covers.  My thought was to win this bet, and help a few people along the way, as let’s be honest, most ‘gamblers’ need solid help, though they are going to lose more than they win in the end, but it would help.  In that time I posted an original run of (and said I would accomplish exactly that before I started..vicb) 31-19 (62%) & +35.7 Units, then, post A.S. break I went 8-14 (36.4%) & -10.55 Units for 1/29 thru 2/2.  Then I went 41-20 & +36.44 Units (67.2%) between 2/3 thru 2/16.  It was actually substantially better than that, but I did not have time to post all of my plays (and Vicb, I could care less if you believe that or not—insignificant) I post this NOT to boast (vicb), but just stating verified facts that many of you can testify to as I posted every one of those plays ON TIME (vicb).  My point is that I do this for my livelihood, and simply wanted to help a few people out that were smart enough to follow.  I was asking nothing from anyone, and tried to share my occupational experiences along the way.  

    So, let’s look at it, after my 1/29 thru 2/2 I was called a ‘flash in the pan’ (verbatim) among other things derogatory.  Still, I posted because there were some decent people following that I wanted to continue to help along the way.  Overall, that is a combined 79-53 & +61.59 Units that I posted, and not asking for anything, and then when I hit an ‘improbability bump’, I am chastised??  Seriously??  What is wrong with this picture gentlemen?.  

    I don’t want to be confrontational, or rude, but common guys.  I always have, do, and always will have those bumps—experiencing one of them now as I play probabilities, and improbability streaks always have, and always will occur from time to time, then they slither away again, while most ‘gamblers’ get emotional and change what they are doing to adjust and as probability occurs again, they are playing wrong and they tail spin.  In 30 years I have never. 

     

                   Anyway, I honestly don’t have time for this any longer as I have games to cap, but I am going to put up an additional +20 units here on my posts—will it begin positive today?  I always expect it, but I can’t guarantee any one day, NO ONE can.  I can absolutely guarantee you a couple things.  1) Starting today I will count/post my run in my pursuit of 20 units & 60% capping.  2) I will absolutely accomplish this.  3) Then, you will have effectively chased me off of this site; I will be done, as I just don’t need this Mickey Mouse BS that has been dumped on me when I was only trying to help.  It is not easy to tick me off, but that too has been accomplished.  NOTE:  For those even keel, logical, respectful, and appreciative folk, few as they may be, ….Thank you, and you are appreciated very much.

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    Gentlemen,

                   I am taken back by the replies on my thread over the last 24 hours, both good, and not.  I was just talking to a friend moments ago, who told me about some comments left here—before reading some of these comments myself.  After reading, I have decided to go on one more heater here, then I will be done with this, as you will have effectively chased me off.  I will be both honest and candid here in this reply, and then I will be done with it.  I always try to conduct myself in life as humble, respectful, appreciative, and to help people when I can, as we all need help here and there, don’t we? 

                   I am here on Covers over the past 2 months because of a very lucrative wager made between a friend and myself.  I accepted my friend’s forfeit in compromise this past weekend, and planned to back off, or stop my posting simply because I don’t have the time.  After reading these comments, I am going to post for a short while longer simply out of principle, and because—to be honest—am a little pissed off.

                   I decided that he could track my results by viewing Covers.  My thought was to win this bet, and help a few people along the way, as let’s be honest, most ‘gamblers’ need solid help, though they are going to lose more than they win in the end, but it would help.  In that time I posted an original run of (and said I would accomplish exactly that before I started..vicb) 31-19 (62%) & +35.7 Units, then, post A.S. break I went 8-14 (36.4%) & -10.55 Units for 1/29 thru 2/2.  Then I went 41-20 & +36.44 Units (67.2%) between 2/3 thru 2/16.  It was actually substantially better than that, but I did not have time to post all of my plays (and Vicb, I could care less if you believe that or not—insignificant) I post this NOT to boast (vicb), but just stating verified facts that many of you can testify to as I posted every one of those plays ON TIME (vicb).  My point is that I do this for my livelihood, and simply wanted to help a few people out that were smart enough to follow.  I was asking nothing from anyone, and tried to share my occupational experiences along the way.  

    So, let’s look at it, after my 1/29 thru 2/2 I was called a ‘flash in the pan’ (verbatim) among other things derogatory.  Still, I posted because there were some decent people following that I wanted to continue to help along the way.  Overall, that is a combined 79-53 & +61.59 Units that I posted, and not asking for anything, and then when I hit an ‘improbability bump’, I am chastised??  Seriously??  What is wrong with this picture gentlemen?.  

    I don’t want to be confrontational, or rude, but common guys.  I always have, do, and always will have those bumps—experiencing one of them now as I play probabilities, and improbability streaks always have, and always will occur from time to time, then they slither away again, while most ‘gamblers’ get emotional and change what they are doing to adjust and as probability occurs again, they are playing wrong and they tail spin.  In 30 years I have never. 

     

                   Anyway, I honestly don’t have time for this any longer as I have games to cap, but I am going to put up an additional +20 units here on my posts—will it begin positive today?  I always expect it, but I can’t guarantee any one day, NO ONE can.  I can absolutely guarantee you a couple things.  1) Starting today I will count/post my run in my pursuit of 20 units & 60% capping.  2) I will absolutely accomplish this.  3) Then, you will have effectively chased me off of this site; I will be done, as I just don’t need this Mickey Mouse BS that has been dumped on me when I was only trying to help.  It is not easy to tick me off, but that too has been accomplished.  NOTE:  For those even keel, logical, respectful, and appreciative folk, few as they may be, ….Thank you, and you are appreciated very much.

     
    Dangerbay
    Dangerbay
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 25715
    Posted: Feb. 20, 2015 - 3:28 PM ET #2

    Reply
     
    Benzo7
    Benzo7
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2015
    Posts: 31
    Posted: Feb. 20, 2015 - 3:28 PM ET #3

    Hey NOluck please do not listen to what anyone has to say i actually have been using this website for about 2 yrs and finally decided to open a account mainly because of you! And no im not just saying that i dont care what others think you are one of the best and most consistant on this site!!! Ive seen a few of the comments you are talking about in the past couple days and ppl prob took a big hit and were upset at you for some reason brush it off and stay humble and like they say " if you dont have any haters then you're prob doing something wrong"  take care and hope you stick around 


    Reply
    Hey NOluck please do not listen to what anyone has to say i actually have been using this website for about 2 yrs and finally decided to open a account mainly because of you! And no im not just saying that i dont care what others think you are one of the best and most consistant on this site!!! Ive seen a few of the comments you are talking about in the past couple days and ppl prob took a big hit and were upset at you for some reason brush it off and stay humble and like they say " if you dont have any haters then you're prob doing something wrong"  take care and hope you stick around 


     
    Asu
    Asu
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 207
    Posted: Feb. 20, 2015 - 3:32 PM ET #4

    tldr I guess you are complaining about the trolls?  dude if you can't even deal with the clowns in NHL forum, covers is not your place. this is already the forum with least BS going on.
    Reply
    tldr I guess you are complaining about the trolls?  dude if you can't even deal with the clowns in NHL forum, covers is not your place. this is already the forum with least BS going on.
     
    Skxv
    Skxv
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 135
    Posted: Feb. 20, 2015 - 3:32 PM ET #5

    7's....

    I stopped posting about 2 weeks ago but have been following many plays and still checking the forum, I realized a lot can be learned from watching and sort of standing to the side while the loudmouths of this forum talk. 

    Whatever road you decide to take, I hope you realize you benefit more people here than the idiots that criticize you. Thanks for everything. 

    Reply
    7's....

    I stopped posting about 2 weeks ago but have been following many plays and still checking the forum, I realized a lot can be learned from watching and sort of standing to the side while the loudmouths of this forum talk. 

    Whatever road you decide to take, I hope you realize you benefit more people here than the idiots that criticize you. Thanks for everything. 

     
    doggs
    doggs
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 2241
    Posted: Feb. 20, 2015 - 3:35 PM ET #6

    Hope you hang in there.  I enjoy reading your threads.  Wish we all could win every night but just doesn't happen that way.  
    Reply
    Hope you hang in there.  I enjoy reading your threads.  Wish we all could win every night but just doesn't happen that way.  
     
    Philanthropist
    Philanthropist
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2007
    Posts: 202
    Posted: Feb. 20, 2015 - 3:48 PM ET #7

    7NoLuckNeeded7,

    I appreciate your post and can honestly state I view the Covers Forum for two posters: kipper and you.  I respect your capping, but more than that I respect you as you stated your opinions/positions with  complete sentences without vulgarity which seems to be the opposite of the requirements of covers: 1) you must be vulgar and 2) you must not know how to command the English language.

    There are other forums which respect their members, those are the places I frequent.  I hope to see you on one of those predicting sites.

    ^p^

    Reply

    7NoLuckNeeded7,

    I appreciate your post and can honestly state I view the Covers Forum for two posters: kipper and you.  I respect your capping, but more than that I respect you as you stated your opinions/positions with  complete sentences without vulgarity which seems to be the opposite of the requirements of covers: 1) you must be vulgar and 2) you must not know how to command the English language.

    There are other forums which respect their members, those are the places I frequent.  I hope to see you on one of those predicting sites.

    ^p^

     
    dashow69
    dashow69
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 4901
    Posted: Feb. 20, 2015 - 3:49 PM ET #8

    bol 2nite bud, your one of the better cappers, haters are gonna hate, cant hit 100% but 60% percent is solid your banking.
    Reply
    bol 2nite bud, your one of the better cappers, haters are gonna hate, cant hit 100% but 60% percent is solid your banking.
     
    wiggins
    wiggins
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2006
    Posts: 8832
    Posted: Feb. 20, 2015 - 3:59 PM ET #9

    like a guy above said if u are crying about the haters in the hockey forum then u might as well leave covers

    vicb is a good dude that never causes problems

    so just go about your business and post your plays...it sounds like there are many that appreciate your plays

    dont make a big deal out of nothing
    Reply
    like a guy above said if u are crying about the haters in the hockey forum then u might as well leave covers

    vicb is a good dude that never causes problems

    so just go about your business and post your plays...it sounds like there are many that appreciate your plays

    dont make a big deal out of nothing
     
    jimmy4u
    jimmy4u
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 3292
    Posted: Feb. 20, 2015 - 4:14 PM ET #10

    the  guys  that  run  this  show
    Reply
    the  guys  that  run  this  show
     
    7NoLuckNeeded7
    7NoLuckNeeded7
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 1360
    Posted: Feb. 20, 2015 - 4:15 PM ET #11

    @ Dangerbay.. not sure what that means, and frankly don't care...BOL 

    @Benzo7  Thank you Sir, I appreciate the comments my friend 

    @Asu.. Of course I COULD deal with the 'clowns', lol, but why would I if I don't have to? 

    @Skxv You are very kind Sir... and thank you for stating your opinion, I appreciate it 

    @doggs.. just another day in the office doggs... trajectory has never been straight lined, but the result always ends the same, year in year out.... 

    @Philanthropist... It is people like you that make me glad I did post on Covers for a while, and I thank you for your kind words Sir. 

    @dashow.... Thanks buddy, you are a good guy BOL 

    @wiggins... You and I obviously have varying opinions of 'crying', vicb, and what a 'big deal' is.... differing opinions make the world go around though, right?  Have a great day.
    Reply
    @ Dangerbay.. not sure what that means, and frankly don't care...BOL 

    @Benzo7  Thank you Sir, I appreciate the comments my friend 

    @Asu.. Of course I COULD deal with the 'clowns', lol, but why would I if I don't have to? 

    @Skxv You are very kind Sir... and thank you for stating your opinion, I appreciate it 

    @doggs.. just another day in the office doggs... trajectory has never been straight lined, but the result always ends the same, year in year out.... 

    @Philanthropist... It is people like you that make me glad I did post on Covers for a while, and I thank you for your kind words Sir. 

    @dashow.... Thanks buddy, you are a good guy BOL 

    @wiggins... You and I obviously have varying opinions of 'crying', vicb, and what a 'big deal' is.... differing opinions make the world go around though, right?  Have a great day.
     
    jimmy4u
    jimmy4u
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 3292
    Posted: Feb. 20, 2015 - 4:18 PM ET #12

    just  hang  in  there  sir
    Reply
    just  hang  in  there  sir
     
    benhogan76
    benhogan76
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 63850
    Posted: Feb. 20, 2015 - 4:22 PM ET #13

    What are you looking for by creating this thread?
    We should stop eating bananas.
    Reply
    What are you looking for by creating this thread?
     
    mike1502
    mike1502
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2014
    Posts: 78
    Posted: Feb. 20, 2015 - 4:27 PM ET #14

    7s...  I'm thinkin most of the haters are touts and books tryin to run cappers off.  Some of the haters are obviously retarded.  Don't let them get inside your head.  End of the day, your record speaks for itself.  
    Reply
    7s...  I'm thinkin most of the haters are touts and books tryin to run cappers off.  Some of the haters are obviously retarded.  Don't let them get inside your head.  End of the day, your record speaks for itself.  
     
    hadiraza68
    hadiraza68
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 771
    Posted: Feb. 20, 2015 - 4:30 PM ET #15

    www.Lucky-Bet.site => Bet on Sports - 50% Deposit Bonus
    Reply
     
    7NoLuckNeeded7
    7NoLuckNeeded7
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 1360
    Posted: Feb. 20, 2015 - 4:31 PM ET #16

    Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76:

    What are you looking for by creating this thread?

    Pretty simple ...isn't it?, stating how, why, and what I plan to do..... it really is that simple, sorry you can't see that...BOL 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76:

    What are you looking for by creating this thread?

    Pretty simple ...isn't it?, stating how, why, and what I plan to do..... it really is that simple, sorry you can't see that...BOL 
     
    7NoLuckNeeded7
    7NoLuckNeeded7
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 1360
    Posted: Feb. 20, 2015 - 4:33 PM ET #17

    @jimmy4u... Thanks buddy... you are very kind 

    @hadiraza68.... back atcha 


    Reply
    @jimmy4u... Thanks buddy... you are very kind 

    @hadiraza68.... back atcha 


     
    7NoLuckNeeded7
    7NoLuckNeeded7
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 1360
    Posted: Feb. 20, 2015 - 4:35 PM ET #18

    Quote Originally Posted by mike1502:

    7s...  I'm thinkin most of the haters are touts and books tryin to run cappers off.  Some of the haters are obviously retarded.  Don't let them get inside your head.  End of the day, your record speaks for itself.  

    You know mike1502?.. I am a pretty upfront guy, and assume most people are as well, but that is a very good point... I honestly did not think of that.... very good point 

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by mike1502:

    7s...  I'm thinkin most of the haters are touts and books tryin to run cappers off.  Some of the haters are obviously retarded.  Don't let them get inside your head.  End of the day, your record speaks for itself.  

    You know mike1502?.. I am a pretty upfront guy, and assume most people are as well, but that is a very good point... I honestly did not think of that.... very good point 

     
    7NoLuckNeeded7
    7NoLuckNeeded7
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 1360
    Posted: Feb. 20, 2015 - 4:36 PM ET #19

    Ok guys.... back to the grind.. thanks for the comments, good and otherwise, but time to earn my keep.... will be posting shortly
    Reply
    Ok guys.... back to the grind.. thanks for the comments, good and otherwise, but time to earn my keep.... will be posting shortly
     
    djcbulls23
    djcbulls23
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 13323
    Posted: Feb. 20, 2015 - 4:37 PM ET #20

    clearly i must have missed something, but GL either way. you're a good capper and BOL going forward
    Reply
    clearly i must have missed something, but GL either way. you're a good capper and BOL going forward
     
    potvin
    potvin
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 27577
    Posted: Feb. 20, 2015 - 4:38 PM ET #21

      stop being so dramatic, danger and vic are top notch vets here. go drink your coolaid!
    Reply
      stop being so dramatic, danger and vic are top notch vets here. go drink your coolaid!
     
    shimmersun
    shimmersun
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 9325
    Posted: Feb. 20, 2015 - 4:41 PM ET #22

    7, this is one of the better forums on covers, sometimes you get a bunch of knuckleheads in here usually when football season is over or NBA all star break and they come on here to tail and create drama. Just keep on what you are doing and posting puck picks and the crazy swings of hockey betting.
    Reply
    7, this is one of the better forums on covers, sometimes you get a bunch of knuckleheads in here usually when football season is over or NBA all star break and they come on here to tail and create drama. Just keep on what you are doing and posting puck picks and the crazy swings of hockey betting.
     
    bleto123
    bleto123
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 646
    Posted: Feb. 20, 2015 - 4:44 PM ET #23

    You sir, need to go buy a dog.
    Reply
    You sir, need to go buy a dog.
     
    bestfightstory
    bestfightstory
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2003
    Posts: 270
    Posted: Feb. 20, 2015 - 4:51 PM ET #24

    Arrrrrrrgh! Dang this is aggravating. I tried to warn COVERS a couple years that they need to regulate this place better to avoid these situations but they didn't listen to me. I wish their was an alternative where only respectful dialogue was the norm.
    Reply
    Arrrrrrrgh! Dang this is aggravating. I tried to warn COVERS a couple years that they need to regulate this place better to avoid these situations but they didn't listen to me. I wish their was an alternative where only respectful dialogue was the norm.
     
     
    bestfightstory
    bestfightstory
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2003
    Posts: 270
    Posted: Feb. 20, 2015 - 4:51 PM ET #25

    Arrrrrrrgh! Dang this is aggravating. I tried to warn COVERS a couple years that they need to regulate this place better to avoid these situations but they didn't listen to me. I wish their was an alternative where only respectful dialogue was the norm.
    Reply
    Arrrrrrrgh! Dang this is aggravating. I tried to warn COVERS a couple years that they need to regulate this place better to avoid these situations but they didn't listen to me. I wish their was an alternative where only respectful dialogue was the norm.
    All Forums | NHL Betting Forum
    123 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,734
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,198
    • Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,832
    • Monday 09/28/2026 819
    • PART DEUX 286
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,289
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,007
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,469
    • Eagles@Bears discussion 3,716
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,504

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.