Forum Posters: You have effectively chased me off....
I respect your picks and it would be a shame to see you stop posting.
CrazyMilkMan is a respected and long time capper. He gets chirped all the time but just never responds to anything. Why don't you just do your rant or what not to start your thread for the day, post your picks and make a choice to respond to no one.....good or bad.???
I respect your picks and it would be a shame to see you stop posting.
CrazyMilkMan is a respected and long time capper. He gets chirped all the time but just never responds to anything. Why don't you just do your rant or what not to start your thread for the day, post your picks and make a choice to respond to no one.....good or bad.???
Common Potsie....so just because they are vets they can go around cutting up peoples opinions, disrespecting other cappers and bashing their picks? I can bump a thread from a week ago where a new capper posted and one of those "Vets" trashed his picks just because he felt like it.
Vicb had no business coming into 7s thread bashin him about a late pick, the other day 7s posted a parlay where both of his teams were losing at the time but admitted he just didnt have enough time to post the pick, what is there for him to gain when his legit record is there and he even said that the late pick wont reflect his posted record...
These so called "vets" should make Covers a welcoming community, the purpose of this forum is so that we all win at the end, instead we are creating wars between cappers & discouraging/chasing people off the site.
Common Potsie....so just because they are vets they can go around cutting up peoples opinions, disrespecting other cappers and bashing their picks? I can bump a thread from a week ago where a new capper posted and one of those "Vets" trashed his picks just because he felt like it.
Vicb had no business coming into 7s thread bashin him about a late pick, the other day 7s posted a parlay where both of his teams were losing at the time but admitted he just didnt have enough time to post the pick, what is there for him to gain when his legit record is there and he even said that the late pick wont reflect his posted record...
These so called "vets" should make Covers a welcoming community, the purpose of this forum is so that we all win at the end, instead we are creating wars between cappers & discouraging/chasing people off the site.
"My point is that I do this for my livelihood and simply wanted to help people out who were smart enough to follow"
I guess I am one of the dumb ones then because I have been reading your threads and enjoying them but don't just start following someone blindly without monitoring how they do first. Most of us here have jobs and do this for fun but obviously take it seriously and want to win. I'm really surprised that someone of your intelligence would not realize that when posting on any site you are going to get haters or in this case Vic who is a good guy giving you some flack for being a person. I say you should grow a pair and suck it up like a man and move on or just leave now.
No doubt your a decent capper but I will admit that you do have some tendancies of a tout and to post plays after games have started is a complete waste of time.
GL on your plays ![]()
"My point is that I do this for my livelihood and simply wanted to help people out who were smart enough to follow"
I guess I am one of the dumb ones then because I have been reading your threads and enjoying them but don't just start following someone blindly without monitoring how they do first. Most of us here have jobs and do this for fun but obviously take it seriously and want to win. I'm really surprised that someone of your intelligence would not realize that when posting on any site you are going to get haters or in this case Vic who is a good guy giving you some flack for being a person. I say you should grow a pair and suck it up like a man and move on or just leave now.
No doubt your a decent capper but I will admit that you do have some tendancies of a tout and to post plays after games have started is a complete waste of time.
GL on your plays ![]()
Happens every single time and all their posts are flat out generic, running down the site and praising the poster in question. It's a sure fire sign the poster in question is a tout attempting to build a following. There is nothing curious about it, it could not be more obvious. This poster has appeared as a tout from the very first post and has only made that picture more clear. Now he is throwing up the flag letting anyone interested know now that he will be leaving so he has plenty of time to accept pleas for help from desperate sheep and pass out his info when the time comes.
Happens every single time and all their posts are flat out generic, running down the site and praising the poster in question. It's a sure fire sign the poster in question is a tout attempting to build a following. There is nothing curious about it, it could not be more obvious. This poster has appeared as a tout from the very first post and has only made that picture more clear. Now he is throwing up the flag letting anyone interested know now that he will be leaving so he has plenty of time to accept pleas for help from desperate sheep and pass out his info when the time comes.
EVER NOTICE HOW ALL THESE PROSPECTS WITH 20 OR LESS POSTS SUDDENLY APPEAR OUT OF NOWHERE TO DEFEND CAPPERS THREATENING TO LEAVE THE FORUM?
EVER NOTICE HOW ALL THESE PROSPECTS WITH 20 OR LESS POSTS SUDDENLY APPEAR OUT OF NOWHERE TO DEFEND CAPPERS THREATENING TO LEAVE THE FORUM?
Buy bigger tampons and more midol.
Buy bigger tampons and more midol.
If you quit 7's, i'm willing to pay for your picks.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
If you quit 7's, i'm willing to pay for your picks.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
He is half a thread late in showing up. ![]()
![]()
![]()
He is half a thread late in showing up. ![]()
![]()
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,734
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,198
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,832
- Monday 09/28/2026 819
- PART DEUX 286
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,289
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,007
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,469
- Eagles@Bears discussion 3,716
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,504
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
