![]()
BARTENDER'S PICKS 3/19-3/25
SJS -1/2 -125 LIVE BET ![]()
CHI/NYI over 6 ½ -120 ![]()
CLB -1/2 +100 ![]()
NYI TT O3.5 -125 ![]()
FLA -1 ½ +125 ![]()
TOR -1 ½ -132
The percentage of empty net situations that go against me is really crazy.
Today: 2-4 -$252.00 Breaks my streak of 12-straight winning cards
SJS -1/2 -125 LIVE BET ![]()
CHI/NYI over 6 ½ -120 ![]()
CLB -1/2 +100 ![]()
NYI TT O3.5 -125 ![]()
FLA -1 ½ +125 ![]()
TOR -1 ½ -132
The percentage of empty net situations that go against me is really crazy.
Today: 2-4 -$252.00 Breaks my streak of 12-straight winning cards
I took the Islanders, really thought they would light it up. obviously, that didn't happen. I also took the Blue Jackets. The stuffed that saved me was taking Toronto to win in regulation for 200. I was holding my breath until the end. Had the under in the Blue Jackets game and Washington to win also. I took the Kings tonight for the late game, did you do anything?
Nice! ![]()
No. Looked at The Kings but they've been wildy inconsistant over their last 12 games so stayed away.
I took the Islanders, really thought they would light it up. obviously, that didn't happen. I also took the Blue Jackets. The stuffed that saved me was taking Toronto to win in regulation for 200. I was holding my breath until the end. Had the under in the Blue Jackets game and Washington to win also. I took the Kings tonight for the late game, did you do anything?
Nice! ![]()
No. Looked at The Kings but they've been wildy inconsistant over their last 12 games so stayed away.
Nice!
No. Looked at The Kings but they've been wildy inconsistant over their last 12 games so stayed away.
Nice!
No. Looked at The Kings but they've been wildy inconsistant over their last 12 games so stayed away.
QUOTE Originally Posted by NYBartender: Nice! No. Looked at The Kings but they've been wildy inconsistant over their last 12 games so stayed away. Thank you, and I couldn't agree more about the Kings. If I wasn't up today, I would have avoided this game also. The Kings have cost me all season long. I guess I never learn. But who knows, maybe they will perform the way they are supposed to. They are down 1-0 right now. Uggh..I'm pulling for your comeback tomorrow. Heading out for some drinks now, peace!
I'll be on Anaheim only tomorrow. Just wating to see what the line looks like before I decide on ML, PL or regulation.
QUOTE Originally Posted by NYBartender: Nice! No. Looked at The Kings but they've been wildy inconsistant over their last 12 games so stayed away. Thank you, and I couldn't agree more about the Kings. If I wasn't up today, I would have avoided this game also. The Kings have cost me all season long. I guess I never learn. But who knows, maybe they will perform the way they are supposed to. They are down 1-0 right now. Uggh..I'm pulling for your comeback tomorrow. Heading out for some drinks now, peace!
I'll be on Anaheim only tomorrow. Just wating to see what the line looks like before I decide on ML, PL or regulation.
Cant win them all But you're still the beast
Relax man. Let NYB help you learn in betting, don't care you tail him every bet.
Continued success NYB. Your analysis really has been spot on. Goodluck
Cant win them all But you're still the beast
Relax man. Let NYB help you learn in betting, don't care you tail him every bet.
Continued success NYB. Your analysis really has been spot on. Goodluck
QUOTE Originally Posted by Seadoo14: Rinne confirmed NYB. Source: Jesse Pierce I'm not even sure if I'm suprised or not. Now do you run Rinne out there again tomorrow? Also would be his 3rd in 4 nights.
QUOTE Originally Posted by Seadoo14: Rinne confirmed NYB. Source: Jesse Pierce I'm not even sure if I'm suprised or not. Now do you run Rinne out there again tomorrow? Also would be his 3rd in 4 nights.
SJS -1/2 -125 LIVE BET CHI/NYI over 6 ½ -120 CLB -1/2 +100 NYI TT O3.5 -125 FLA -1 ½ +125 TOR -1 ½ -132 The percentage of empty net situations that go against me is really crazy. Today: 2-4 -$252.00 Breaks my streak of 12-straight winning cards
This site helps out that empty net stat you're talking about BOL.
https://morehockeystats.com/teams/en
SJS -1/2 -125 LIVE BET CHI/NYI over 6 ½ -120 CLB -1/2 +100 NYI TT O3.5 -125 FLA -1 ½ +125 TOR -1 ½ -132 The percentage of empty net situations that go against me is really crazy. Today: 2-4 -$252.00 Breaks my streak of 12-straight winning cards
This site helps out that empty net stat you're talking about BOL.
https://morehockeystats.com/teams/en
QUOTE Originally Posted by NYBartender: QUOTE Originally Posted by Seadoo14: Rinne confirmed NYB. Source: Jesse Pierce I'm not even sure if I'm suprised or not. Now do you run Rinne out there again tomorrow? Also would be his 3rd in 4 nights. I'm hoping for Saros and a Laine return. Fatigue and travel has to play a factor this late in the season
Laine played in the Jets last game.
QUOTE Originally Posted by NYBartender: QUOTE Originally Posted by Seadoo14: Rinne confirmed NYB. Source: Jesse Pierce I'm not even sure if I'm suprised or not. Now do you run Rinne out there again tomorrow? Also would be his 3rd in 4 nights. I'm hoping for Saros and a Laine return. Fatigue and travel has to play a factor this late in the season
Laine played in the Jets last game.
QUOTE Originally Posted by Seadoo14: QUOTE Originally Posted by NYBartender: QUOTE Originally Posted by Seadoo14: Rinne confirmed NYB. Source: Jesse Pierce I'm not even sure if I'm suprised or not. Now do you run Rinne out there again tomorrow? Also would be his 3rd in 4 nights. I'm hoping for Saros and a Laine return. Fatigue and travel has to play a factor this late in the season Laine played in the Jets last game.
QUOTE Originally Posted by Seadoo14: QUOTE Originally Posted by NYBartender: QUOTE Originally Posted by Seadoo14: Rinne confirmed NYB. Source: Jesse Pierce I'm not even sure if I'm suprised or not. Now do you run Rinne out there again tomorrow? Also would be his 3rd in 4 nights. I'm hoping for Saros and a Laine return. Fatigue and travel has to play a factor this late in the season Laine played in the Jets last game.
3/19-3/25 16-9 +$596.00
Overall 202-147 +$6164.00
ANA -145 John Gibson has been on a roll. He’s 17-3-2 in his last 22 appearances and over his last 13 games he has an outstanding .941 Save% and 1.88 GAA. The Ducks are in a battle for the last wild card and they need all the points they can get, and they also need to take advantage of soft match-ups this late. On this current road trip, they’ve shut out Calgary and stolen a point in Winnipeg after being severely outplayed. They should come out very motivated here to take all 4 points in Edmonton and Vancouver. As for Edmonton, they’re playing the second of a back-to-back and their 3 game in 4 nights. That’s a tiring stretch for a team with nothing to really play for and I don’t expect them to be sharp mentally. Taking the road team that has the red-hot goaltender and desperately needs the points over the home team playing out the season.
DAL -1 ½ +105 Lehtonen is 1-6-3 in his last 10. Not inspiring much confidence but here, at home, against a weak Canucks team is where the bleeding ends for The Stars. This will also serve as a bit of poetic justice as the Stars fall can be traced back to a 6-0 defeat on home ice to this same Vancouver team (sans Brock Boeser) which jump started a free fall wherein they won only 5 of their next 19 games heading into tonight. For Vancouver, it’s the last stop on a 4-game road trip in a season that is lost, and my bet is they’re thinking more about flying home then winning this road game. It will also mark their 3 game in 4 nights which can only help us here. For Dallas, a playoff berth is a long shot, but they sit six points out and a game like this, which should be two points can pull them within four. If I’m the coach, the talk in the locker room is about getting these two points at all costs and not scoreboard watching. This is the season for them.
Sunday. Final day of the betting week. Good luck, everybody! ![]()
3/19-3/25 16-9 +$596.00
Overall 202-147 +$6164.00
ANA -145 John Gibson has been on a roll. He’s 17-3-2 in his last 22 appearances and over his last 13 games he has an outstanding .941 Save% and 1.88 GAA. The Ducks are in a battle for the last wild card and they need all the points they can get, and they also need to take advantage of soft match-ups this late. On this current road trip, they’ve shut out Calgary and stolen a point in Winnipeg after being severely outplayed. They should come out very motivated here to take all 4 points in Edmonton and Vancouver. As for Edmonton, they’re playing the second of a back-to-back and their 3 game in 4 nights. That’s a tiring stretch for a team with nothing to really play for and I don’t expect them to be sharp mentally. Taking the road team that has the red-hot goaltender and desperately needs the points over the home team playing out the season.
DAL -1 ½ +105 Lehtonen is 1-6-3 in his last 10. Not inspiring much confidence but here, at home, against a weak Canucks team is where the bleeding ends for The Stars. This will also serve as a bit of poetic justice as the Stars fall can be traced back to a 6-0 defeat on home ice to this same Vancouver team (sans Brock Boeser) which jump started a free fall wherein they won only 5 of their next 19 games heading into tonight. For Vancouver, it’s the last stop on a 4-game road trip in a season that is lost, and my bet is they’re thinking more about flying home then winning this road game. It will also mark their 3 game in 4 nights which can only help us here. For Dallas, a playoff berth is a long shot, but they sit six points out and a game like this, which should be two points can pull them within four. If I’m the coach, the talk in the locker room is about getting these two points at all costs and not scoreboard watching. This is the season for them.
Sunday. Final day of the betting week. Good luck, everybody! ![]()
chancing the other side for the Canucks +245 money AND OVER 5 1/2 even. as you stated Kari "Let-em in" STINKS. LOST last 6 and 9 of last 10 with 3 GA's or more his last 5. 4 of last 5 games OVER 5 1/2. at least the Canucks beat the Blackhawks @ Chicago 5-2 with "Marky Mark" in goal game before last. this looks like a closer game to me than the line indicates
chancing the other side for the Canucks +245 money AND OVER 5 1/2 even. as you stated Kari "Let-em in" STINKS. LOST last 6 and 9 of last 10 with 3 GA's or more his last 5. 4 of last 5 games OVER 5 1/2. at least the Canucks beat the Blackhawks @ Chicago 5-2 with "Marky Mark" in goal game before last. this looks like a closer game to me than the line indicates
DAL -1 ½ +105chancing the other side for the Canucks +245 money AND OVER 5 1/2 even. as you stated Kari "Let-em in" STINKS. LOST last 6 and 9 of last 10 with 3 GA's or more his last 5. 4 of last 5 games OVER 5 1/2. at least the Canucks beat the Blackhawks @ Chicago 5-2 with "Marky Mark" in goal game before last. this looks like a closer game to me than the line indicates
Congrats! ![]()
DAL -1 ½ +105chancing the other side for the Canucks +245 money AND OVER 5 1/2 even. as you stated Kari "Let-em in" STINKS. LOST last 6 and 9 of last 10 with 3 GA's or more his last 5. 4 of last 5 games OVER 5 1/2. at least the Canucks beat the Blackhawks @ Chicago 5-2 with "Marky Mark" in goal game before last. this looks like a closer game to me than the line indicates
Congrats! ![]()
Like both plays, good luck to us
I did, too. Right up until they showd zero heart and took yet another loss. Their season is now over.
Like both plays, good luck to us
I did, too. Right up until they showd zero heart and took yet another loss. Their season is now over.
QUOTE Originally Posted by greengrocer: Like both plays, good luck to us I did, too. Right up until they showd zero heart and took yet another loss. Their season is now over.
QUOTE Originally Posted by greengrocer: Like both plays, good luck to us I did, too. Right up until they showd zero heart and took yet another loss. Their season is now over.
Stars are done. Go play golf, boys.
Stars are done. Go play golf, boys.
QUOTE Originally Posted by NYBartender: QUOTE Originally Posted by greengrocer: Like both plays, good luck to us I did, too. Right up until they showd zero heart and took yet another loss. Their season is now over. Hope you come over to the baseball forum and make some plays this year if u bet baseball.
If you're there, I'll be there! lol
QUOTE Originally Posted by NYBartender: QUOTE Originally Posted by greengrocer: Like both plays, good luck to us I did, too. Right up until they showd zero heart and took yet another loss. Their season is now over. Hope you come over to the baseball forum and make some plays this year if u bet baseball.
If you're there, I'll be there! lol
I have learned over the last 2 weeks just how gutless the Stars are. To say they collapsed over the last few weeks would be an understatement. They gave up 4 goals to Vancouver. VANCOUVER! Lol
I have learned over the last 2 weeks just how gutless the Stars are. To say they collapsed over the last few weeks would be an understatement. They gave up 4 goals to Vancouver. VANCOUVER! Lol
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,608
- Sunday 09/27/2026 497
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,088
- Sunday 3,112
- NFL LOCKED IN! 101,894
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 13,502
- ***Macwesties * Thur. * Sun. Sept. 24, 27, 2026 * Week #3 * NFL Football Plays* 8,723
- NFL Sunday 6,994
- Mike Trout Strikeouts 7,101
- King of Covers Winner List 12,239
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
