• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 3
      NFL Week 3
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NHL Betting Forum

    BARTENDER'S PICKS 3/19-3/25

    «First Previous 234 ... 789 Next Last»
    Warhorse1492
    NYBartender
    dcgmt
    jaysparlays
    justliketoplay
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 11604
    Posts: 225
    «First Previous 234 ... 789 Next Last»
     
    Warhorse1492
    Warhorse1492
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2017
    Posts: 930
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2018 - 2:11 PM ET #26

    Quote Originally Posted by NYBartender:

    QUOTE Originally Posted by Warhorse1492: 6-3 habs would be awesome Why 6-3? Did you take FLA/MON over 8 1/2?

    nah i think i was just trying to josh krisamons around , maybe i was drunk an_2drinks. its Aryan New Year !  Happy New Year ! 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by NYBartender:

    QUOTE Originally Posted by Warhorse1492: 6-3 habs would be awesome Why 6-3? Did you take FLA/MON over 8 1/2?

    nah i think i was just trying to josh krisamons around , maybe i was drunk an_2drinks. its Aryan New Year !  Happy New Year ! 

     
    NYBartender
    NYBartender
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 5370
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2018 - 2:32 PM ET #27

    Ok

     

     

    so I’m on this terrible app at work. Definitely can’t reply to everyone but I will when I get home tonight.

    Just confirming PITT TT -105 and VAN TT -145

    Goodluck, everybody! 

    this app stinks

    Reply

    Ok

     

     

    so I’m on this terrible app at work. Definitely can’t reply to everyone but I will when I get home tonight.

    Just confirming PITT TT -105 and VAN TT -145

    Goodluck, everybody! 

    this app stinks

     
    dcgmt
    dcgmt
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2011
    Posts: 46247
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2018 - 5:56 PM ET #28

    GL tonight NYB
    Reply
    GL tonight NYB
     
    jaysparlays
    jaysparlays
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2015
    Posts: 1163
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2018 - 6:49 PM ET #29

    Good luck tonight!

    On the Capitals and Avalanche with you hopefully the leafs squeak out a win too!

    an_cheers

    Reply

    Good luck tonight!

    On the Capitals and Avalanche with you hopefully the leafs squeak out a win too!

    an_cheers

     
    justliketoplay
    justliketoplay
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2017
    Posts: 5761
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2018 - 8:56 PM ET #30

    Unreal.....Red wings haven't scored jack didily squat for a half a dozen games or so and they get the over team total 2.5 midway thru the second period......Nice call NYB!
    When I win Money it's my money and NOT house money
    Reply
    Unreal.....Red wings haven't scored jack didily squat for a half a dozen games or so and they get the over team total 2.5 midway thru the second period......Nice call NYB!
     
    NYBartender
    NYBartender
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 5370
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2018 - 10:27 PM ET #31

    Well I'm home and I see the Pens sh*t all over those 3 bets lol. That said, I did get 76 SOG so the shots were there but the goals just didn't come. Young Gibson with a strong game stopping 36 of 37. 

    Reply

    Well I'm home and I see the Pens sh*t all over those 3 bets lol. That said, I did get 76 SOG so the shots were there but the goals just didn't come. Young Gibson with a strong game stopping 36 of 37. 

     
    NYBartender
    NYBartender
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 5370
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2018 - 10:29 PM ET #32

    Quote Originally Posted by Polar_Bear:

    Kari Lehtonen career vs Washington. Overall best numbers he has against any team in the league. Stars in general have a great history both old and recent against the Caps, specifically in Washington winning their last 6 games in that arena. I understand the reasons for the wager but if there was ever a game these flaky stars could win on this road trip, it's this one right here against the ultra flaky capitals, whom they have owned. Wouldn't trust the Wings to carry a loaf of bread home from the corner store right now never mind score three goals. Like your other players. Just exchanging some thoughts. GL tonight27186371902831.9212.612

    Yeah. I had seen that stat and also noticed that his road splits were much better than his home splits this year, but still leaned Washington. I've never been a big proponent of historical stats as I've always said its this year and the here-and-now that matter most but I def did ignore certain things and went partially based on what I wrote a little gut instinct also (I hate betting the Caps too b/c they're so heartless). Worked out though so can't complain.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Polar_Bear:

    Kari Lehtonen career vs Washington. Overall best numbers he has against any team in the league. Stars in general have a great history both old and recent against the Caps, specifically in Washington winning their last 6 games in that arena. I understand the reasons for the wager but if there was ever a game these flaky stars could win on this road trip, it's this one right here against the ultra flaky capitals, whom they have owned. Wouldn't trust the Wings to carry a loaf of bread home from the corner store right now never mind score three goals. Like your other players. Just exchanging some thoughts. GL tonight27186371902831.9212.612

    Yeah. I had seen that stat and also noticed that his road splits were much better than his home splits this year, but still leaned Washington. I've never been a big proponent of historical stats as I've always said its this year and the here-and-now that matter most but I def did ignore certain things and went partially based on what I wrote a little gut instinct also (I hate betting the Caps too b/c they're so heartless). Worked out though so can't complain.

     
    NYBartender
    NYBartender
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 5370
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2018 - 10:33 PM ET #33

    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Train:

    This used to be the kind of info and discussion that used to flow in this forum years ago. I learned a lot from the "hockey minds" that contributed way back when, but it isn't around much anymore. I'm just sayin - I know I don't contribute much at all, but that's because I don't have much to add, I'm more of an observer kind of capper / gambler as compared to someone who knows a lot more than me about the X s and O s of hockey.

    I agree. I've been a member since 2009 and but because I was working so much I used to peruse the boards looking for the information I didn't have my own time to collect and just enjoyed talking hockey here and there.

    Thats why I always try and do my write-ups b/c I know people look for othyer people's information, angles, things maybe they missed or just a different perspective.

    Its also why whenever I see these random "bet the house" titled posts and then all you see when you click it is "(as an example) Bruins -150 or whatever it may be...I always chime in and ask "why?" because I'm curious about what angle he/she has that warrants that thread title.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Train:

    This used to be the kind of info and discussion that used to flow in this forum years ago. I learned a lot from the "hockey minds" that contributed way back when, but it isn't around much anymore. I'm just sayin - I know I don't contribute much at all, but that's because I don't have much to add, I'm more of an observer kind of capper / gambler as compared to someone who knows a lot more than me about the X s and O s of hockey.

    I agree. I've been a member since 2009 and but because I was working so much I used to peruse the boards looking for the information I didn't have my own time to collect and just enjoyed talking hockey here and there.

    Thats why I always try and do my write-ups b/c I know people look for othyer people's information, angles, things maybe they missed or just a different perspective.

    Its also why whenever I see these random "bet the house" titled posts and then all you see when you click it is "(as an example) Bruins -150 or whatever it may be...I always chime in and ask "why?" because I'm curious about what angle he/she has that warrants that thread title.

     
    NYBartender
    NYBartender
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 5370
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2018 - 10:34 PM ET #34

    Quote Originally Posted by Hard-ice:

    Love when the picks are in early Thanks again

    Tuesday is my early day because I leave for work from noon-10 so I try to post before disappearing for the day. Generally they'll come later in the early evening or so and at multiple times on weekends.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Hard-ice:

    Love when the picks are in early Thanks again

    Tuesday is my early day because I leave for work from noon-10 so I try to post before disappearing for the day. Generally they'll come later in the early evening or so and at multiple times on weekends.

     
    NYBartender
    NYBartender
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 5370
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2018 - 10:35 PM ET #35

    Quote Originally Posted by Olop:

    goodluck bartender!

    Thank you, sir! Same to you! an_cheers

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Olop:

    goodluck bartender!

    Thank you, sir! Same to you! an_cheers

     
    NYBartender
    NYBartender
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 5370
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2018 - 10:37 PM ET #36

    Quote Originally Posted by justliketoplay:

    Unreal.....Red wings haven't scored jack didily squat for a half a dozen games or so and they get the over team total 2.5 midway thru the second period......Nice call NYB!

    That was my if they lose it was expected and if it hits I look like a genius bet lol, muahaha. That was actually the bet I was most interested in winning though b/c I knew I went out on a limb there. 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by justliketoplay:

    Unreal.....Red wings haven't scored jack didily squat for a half a dozen games or so and they get the over team total 2.5 midway thru the second period......Nice call NYB!

    That was my if they lose it was expected and if it hits I look like a genius bet lol, muahaha. That was actually the bet I was most interested in winning though b/c I knew I went out on a limb there. 

     
    NYBartender
    NYBartender
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 5370
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2018 - 10:38 PM ET #37

    Quote Originally Posted by jaysparlays:

    Good luck tonight! On the Capitals and Avalanche with you hopefully the leafs squeak out a win too!

    Jesus Leafs gave it away! Terrible.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by jaysparlays:

    Good luck tonight! On the Capitals and Avalanche with you hopefully the leafs squeak out a win too!

    Jesus Leafs gave it away! Terrible.

     
    Hard-ice
    Hard-ice
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2018
    Posts: 52
    Posted: Mar. 21, 2018 - 12:39 AM ET #38

    Another night in the plus 

    Thanks again win

    Reply

    Another night in the plus 

    Thanks again win

     
    NYBartender
    NYBartender
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 5370
    Posted: Mar. 21, 2018 - 12:46 AM ET #39

    Quote Originally Posted by Hard-ice:

    Another night in the plus  Thanks again

    Turned out better than I had hoped. Got worried when I saw PITT hurt me when I went with three pieces on the same game.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Hard-ice:

    Another night in the plus  Thanks again

    Turned out better than I had hoped. Got worried when I saw PITT hurt me when I went with three pieces on the same game.

     
    NYBartender
    NYBartender
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 5370
    Posted: Mar. 21, 2018 - 12:48 AM ET #40

    PIT/NYI over 6 ½ +100 an_burningbag

    PIT -1/2 -110 an_burningbag

    PIT TT O3.5 -105 an_burningbag

    COL -120 moneybag

    COL TT O2.5 -165 moneybag

    VGK -1 ½ -105 moneybag

    VAN TT U2.5 -145 moneybag

    WASH -130 moneybag

    DET TT O2.5 -125 moneybag

    Today: 6-3 +$285.00

    Reply

    PIT/NYI over 6 ½ +100 an_burningbag

    PIT -1/2 -110 an_burningbag

    PIT TT O3.5 -105 an_burningbag

    COL -120 moneybag

    COL TT O2.5 -165 moneybag

    VGK -1 ½ -105 moneybag

    VAN TT U2.5 -145 moneybag

    WASH -130 moneybag

    DET TT O2.5 -125 moneybag

    Today: 6-3 +$285.00

     
    Danburke
    Danburke
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2018
    Posts: 235
    Posted: Mar. 21, 2018 - 1:06 AM ET #41

    Penguins seemed to have absolutely no luck combined with Gibson playing  well . Recipe for disaster Unfortunately . Can’t win em all hahaha tailed you on the red wings TT tho nice call good time for Larkin to net a couple

    Reply

    Penguins seemed to have absolutely no luck combined with Gibson playing  well . Recipe for disaster Unfortunately . Can’t win em all hahaha tailed you on the red wings TT tho nice call good time for Larkin to net a couple

     
    Danburke
    Danburke
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2018
    Posts: 235
    Posted: Mar. 21, 2018 - 1:09 AM ET #42

    Also as you can tell am new to the site haha been following you for a while just couldn’t be bothered to make a profile keep up the good calls my man

    Reply

    Also as you can tell am new to the site haha been following you for a while just couldn’t be bothered to make a profile keep up the good calls my man

     
    Hard-ice
    Hard-ice
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2018
    Posts: 52
    Posted: Mar. 21, 2018 - 1:42 AM ET #43

    Even if you're down one night still way up on the year an_cheers

    (I only use my cell phone and this site is brutal when i try post anying) 

    Reply

    Even if you're down one night still way up on the year an_cheers

    (I only use my cell phone and this site is brutal when i try post anying) 

     
    VGKfanaticfreak
    VGKfanaticfreak
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2018
    Posts: 667
    Posted: Mar. 21, 2018 - 2:47 AM ET #44

    Quote Originally Posted by NYBartender:

    PIT/NYI over 6 ½ +100  PIT -1/2 -110  PIT TT O3.5 -105  COL -120  COL TT O2.5 -165  VGK -1 ½ -105  VAN TT U2.5 -145  WASH -130  DET TT O2.5 -125  Today: 6-3 +$285.00

    peace_5  Congrats! Good job bro!an_worship

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by NYBartender:

    PIT/NYI over 6 ½ +100  PIT -1/2 -110  PIT TT O3.5 -105  COL -120  COL TT O2.5 -165  VGK -1 ½ -105  VAN TT U2.5 -145  WASH -130  DET TT O2.5 -125  Today: 6-3 +$285.00

    peace_5  Congrats! Good job bro!an_worship

     
    User358183b
    User358183b
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 46395
    Posted: Mar. 21, 2018 - 8:34 AM ET #45

    Post Deleted
    The lion and the tiger may be more powerful, but the wolf doesn't perform in the circus.
    Reply
    Post Deleted
     
    NYBartender
    NYBartender
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 5370
    Posted: Mar. 21, 2018 - 6:26 PM ET #46

    3/19-3/25 8-4 +$365.00

    Overall 194-142 +$5933.00

    ANA -118 The Flames gave away a playoff berth. Simple as that. One would have expected the return of Mike Smith to give them a boost to hold on to that final wild card berth, but instead the team has gone 1-4 since his return. He grabbed a shut-out in his second start, but in the four losses they’ve been outscored 21-9. He had been a fantastic on the road and average at home with just a .901 Save% and 2.97 GAA which mirrored Calgary’s splits all year at The Saddledome, but they’ve gotten even worse as they have won only 3 of their last 13 home games and since his return Mike Smith has an atrocious .872 Save% and 3.68 GAA overall even with that shut-out I mentioned. Combine that with pretty much being out of it and Anaheim coming in needing to everything they can to hold on to their 2-point lead on the final wild card and the year long home splits…I take The Ducks here.

    PIT -1 1/2 +105 Pittsburgh just laid a dud yesterday against the hapless Isles which should work in our favor here as a wake-up call. The Pens have 87 points which ties them with Columbus and has them only 1 point ahead of Philly but also only 4 points behind Washington. Basically…their position could drastically change for the worse if they don’t pick up points. No better team to come onto your home ice when you want points than Montreal who has the league-worst road record and They’ve lost 27 road games now. 4 have gone to OT. The other 23 have all been by multiple goals! That’s 85% of their losses coming by puck-line. Carey Price is due back tonight, but he has an .897 Save% and 3.37 road splits so he doesn’t come return as a true difference maker tonight, in my opinion. His return helps us here as he should be rusty from his monthlong inactivity.

    Good luck all! an_cheers

    Reply

    3/19-3/25 8-4 +$365.00

    Overall 194-142 +$5933.00

    ANA -118 The Flames gave away a playoff berth. Simple as that. One would have expected the return of Mike Smith to give them a boost to hold on to that final wild card berth, but instead the team has gone 1-4 since his return. He grabbed a shut-out in his second start, but in the four losses they’ve been outscored 21-9. He had been a fantastic on the road and average at home with just a .901 Save% and 2.97 GAA which mirrored Calgary’s splits all year at The Saddledome, but they’ve gotten even worse as they have won only 3 of their last 13 home games and since his return Mike Smith has an atrocious .872 Save% and 3.68 GAA overall even with that shut-out I mentioned. Combine that with pretty much being out of it and Anaheim coming in needing to everything they can to hold on to their 2-point lead on the final wild card and the year long home splits…I take The Ducks here.

    PIT -1 1/2 +105 Pittsburgh just laid a dud yesterday against the hapless Isles which should work in our favor here as a wake-up call. The Pens have 87 points which ties them with Columbus and has them only 1 point ahead of Philly but also only 4 points behind Washington. Basically…their position could drastically change for the worse if they don’t pick up points. No better team to come onto your home ice when you want points than Montreal who has the league-worst road record and They’ve lost 27 road games now. 4 have gone to OT. The other 23 have all been by multiple goals! That’s 85% of their losses coming by puck-line. Carey Price is due back tonight, but he has an .897 Save% and 3.37 road splits so he doesn’t come return as a true difference maker tonight, in my opinion. His return helps us here as he should be rusty from his monthlong inactivity.

    Good luck all! an_cheers

     
    NYBartender
    NYBartender
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 5370
    Posted: Mar. 21, 2018 - 6:29 PM ET #47

    Hard-ice an_cheers

    VGKfanaticfreak an_cheers

    Polar_Bear an_cheers

    Thanks guys! Good luck tonight!

    Reply

    Hard-ice an_cheers

    VGKfanaticfreak an_cheers

    Polar_Bear an_cheers

    Thanks guys! Good luck tonight!

     
    Danburke
    Danburke
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2018
    Posts: 235
    Posted: Mar. 21, 2018 - 6:35 PM ET #48

    Let’s make some moneyyyyy! new_heart_eyes2

    Reply

    Let’s make some moneyyyyy! new_heart_eyes2

     
    Hard-ice
    Hard-ice
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2018
    Posts: 52
    Posted: Mar. 21, 2018 - 6:36 PM ET #49

    Im placing bets now

    Reply

    Im placing bets now

     
     
    NYBartender
    NYBartender
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 5370
    Posted: Mar. 21, 2018 - 7:19 PM ET #50

    Danburke an_cheers

    Hard-ice an_cheers

     

    Reply

    Danburke an_cheers

    Hard-ice an_cheers

     

    All Forums | NHL Betting Forum
    «First Previous 234 ... 789 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,608
    • Sunday 09/27/2026 497
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,088
    • Sunday 3,111
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 101,894
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 13,501
    • ***Macwesties * Thur. * Sun. Sept. 24, 27, 2026 * Week #3 * NFL Football Plays* 8,723
    • NFL Sunday 6,987
    • Mike Trout Strikeouts 7,101
    • King of Covers Winner List 12,239

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.