I have learned over the last 2 weeks just how gutless the Stars are. To say they collapsed over the last few weeks would be an understatement. They gave up 4 goals to Vancouver. VANCOUVER! Lol
BARTENDER'S PICKS 3/19-3/25
I have learned over the last 2 weeks just how gutless the Stars are. To say they collapsed over the last few weeks would be an understatement. They gave up 4 goals to Vancouver. VANCOUVER! Lol
QUOTE Originally Posted by RustyBuckets: I have learned over the last 2 weeks just how gutless the Stars are. To say they collapsed over the last few weeks would be an understatement. They gave up 4 goals to Vancouver. VANCOUVER! Lol You're right about that. I sort of took your advice after last Stars loss and only put a unit on the Stars -1.5 instead of 2. If the line wasn't so high I would have put more so I got lucky there.
Trust me this is not a team you want to chase. They have no heart and are now done as far as the playoffs are concerned. They are perfect fade material in certain spots now. If they put out an inflated line again (which I highly doubt) just go the other way. The team wants to go home now, morale is shattered.
QUOTE Originally Posted by RustyBuckets: I have learned over the last 2 weeks just how gutless the Stars are. To say they collapsed over the last few weeks would be an understatement. They gave up 4 goals to Vancouver. VANCOUVER! Lol You're right about that. I sort of took your advice after last Stars loss and only put a unit on the Stars -1.5 instead of 2. If the line wasn't so high I would have put more so I got lucky there.
Trust me this is not a team you want to chase. They have no heart and are now done as far as the playoffs are concerned. They are perfect fade material in certain spots now. If they put out an inflated line again (which I highly doubt) just go the other way. The team wants to go home now, morale is shattered.
Hope you come over to the baseball forum and make some plays this year if u bet baseball.
Hope you come over to the baseball forum and make some plays this year if u bet baseball.
QUOTE Originally Posted by hillardoh1: Hope you come over to the baseball forum and make some plays this year if u bet baseball. Don’t do it, NYB. Take my advice. MLB is nothing more than unpredictable Single-A players wearing major league uniforms. It’s nothing more than a daily coin flip....
Lol I know. I don't remotely follow MLB like I do NHL. I'm a Yankee fana nd I watch but to bet it is much harder. Too many games everyday with way more factors involved. I don't know, even if I wanted to, if I could research that many games day-in and day-out.
QUOTE Originally Posted by hillardoh1: Hope you come over to the baseball forum and make some plays this year if u bet baseball. Don’t do it, NYB. Take my advice. MLB is nothing more than unpredictable Single-A players wearing major league uniforms. It’s nothing more than a daily coin flip....
Lol I know. I don't remotely follow MLB like I do NHL. I'm a Yankee fana nd I watch but to bet it is much harder. Too many games everyday with way more factors involved. I don't know, even if I wanted to, if I could research that many games day-in and day-out.
The research wouldn’t do you any good. You’d have better success betting on your local Little League teams. The talent level is not that much different....
I know. You think is my first betting rodeo? I've been gambling on MLB, NBA, NHL, NFL, NCAAF, Boxing, UFC etc etc for over a decade
The research wouldn’t do you any good. You’d have better success betting on your local Little League teams. The talent level is not that much different....
I know. You think is my first betting rodeo? I've been gambling on MLB, NBA, NHL, NFL, NCAAF, Boxing, UFC etc etc for over a decade
Are you reverse jinxing or do you legitimately believe there’s no way a good team that needs points is DOA with a full period to play???
100% reverse jinx, lol
Are you reverse jinxing or do you legitimately believe there’s no way a good team that needs points is DOA with a full period to play???
100% reverse jinx, lol
The research wouldn’t do you any good. You’d have better success betting on your local Little League teams. The talent level is not that much different....
Actually probably made this Covers user name back in 2009 when I was going through a stretch where I couldnt win a bet and wanted to find people who had the time to research back when I couldn't
The research wouldn’t do you any good. You’d have better success betting on your local Little League teams. The talent level is not that much different....
Actually probably made this Covers user name back in 2009 when I was going through a stretch where I couldnt win a bet and wanted to find people who had the time to research back when I couldn't
I know. You think is my first betting rodeo? I've been gambling on MLB, NBA, NHL, NFL, NCAAF, Boxing, UFC etc etc for over a decade
I know. You think is my first betting rodeo? I've been gambling on MLB, NBA, NHL, NFL, NCAAF, Boxing, UFC etc etc for over a decade
QUOTE Originally Posted by jazzee: Are you reverse jinxing or do you legitimately believe there’s no way a good team that needs points is DOA with a full period to play??? 100% reverse jinx, lol
QUOTE Originally Posted by jazzee: Are you reverse jinxing or do you legitimately believe there’s no way a good team that needs points is DOA with a full period to play??? 100% reverse jinx, lol
QUOTE Originally Posted by NYBartender: I know. You think is my first betting rodeo? I've been gambling on MLB, NBA, NHL, NFL, NCAAF, Boxing, UFC etc etc for over a decade Me too, except it’s been 5 decades. Just saying anyone who tries to handicap MLB is wasting their time. Not sure why you were offended by that?
I'm not offended. I don't get offended, except by Hillerdoh, lol. I was just responding.
QUOTE Originally Posted by NYBartender: I know. You think is my first betting rodeo? I've been gambling on MLB, NBA, NHL, NFL, NCAAF, Boxing, UFC etc etc for over a decade Me too, except it’s been 5 decades. Just saying anyone who tries to handicap MLB is wasting their time. Not sure why you were offended by that?
I'm not offended. I don't get offended, except by Hillerdoh, lol. I was just responding.
Me too, except it’s been 5 decades. Just saying anyone who tries to handicap MLB is wasting their time. Not sure why you were offended by that?
log , ive actually been betting MLB since back when you warned me loo, and it is quite unpredictable, but even sop ive been putting in 10 play $5 parlays and been only getting one or 2 wrong... its nt that difficult , except the yankees suck balls
Me too, except it’s been 5 decades. Just saying anyone who tries to handicap MLB is wasting their time. Not sure why you were offended by that?
log , ive actually been betting MLB since back when you warned me loo, and it is quite unpredictable, but even sop ive been putting in 10 play $5 parlays and been only getting one or 2 wrong... its nt that difficult , except the yankees suck balls
QUOTE Originally Posted by NYBartender: QUOTE Originally Posted by jazzee: Are you reverse jinxing or do you legitimately believe there’s no way a good team that needs points is DOA with a full period to play??? 100% reverse jinx, lolLOVE IT. TIE GAME. Go Ducks! Keep up the great work.
See? Tricked the fantasy Gods by already updating my end of week record and money lol now hopefully they dont see this post!
QUOTE Originally Posted by NYBartender: QUOTE Originally Posted by jazzee: Are you reverse jinxing or do you legitimately believe there’s no way a good team that needs points is DOA with a full period to play??? 100% reverse jinx, lolLOVE IT. TIE GAME. Go Ducks! Keep up the great work.
See? Tricked the fantasy Gods by already updating my end of week record and money lol now hopefully they dont see this post!
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,608
- Sunday 09/27/2026 497
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,088
- Sunday 3,111
- NFL LOCKED IN! 101,894
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 13,501
- ***Macwesties * Thur. * Sun. Sept. 24, 27, 2026 * Week #3 * NFL Football Plays* 8,723
- NFL Sunday 6,987
- Mike Trout Strikeouts 7,101
- King of Covers Winner List 12,239
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
