[Quote Posted by LogCottage]QUOTE Originally Posted by NYBartender: I know. You think is my first betting rodeo? I've been gambling on MLB, NBA, NHL, NFL, NCAAF, Boxing, UFC etc etc for over a decade Me too, except it’s been 5 decades. Just saying anyone who tries to handicap MLB is wasting their time. Not sure why you were offended by that?[/Quote]I’m well aware this is between you and NYB but I must say I completely disagree. Baseball is no harder to cap than any other sport if you do your homework and focus on a concentrated # of games.
BARTENDER'S PICKS 3/19-3/25
[Quote Posted by LogCottage]QUOTE Originally Posted by NYBartender: I know. You think is my first betting rodeo? I've been gambling on MLB, NBA, NHL, NFL, NCAAF, Boxing, UFC etc etc for over a decade Me too, except it’s been 5 decades. Just saying anyone who tries to handicap MLB is wasting their time. Not sure why you were offended by that?[/Quote]I’m well aware this is between you and NYB but I must say I completely disagree. Baseball is no harder to cap than any other sport if you do your homework and focus on a concentrated # of games.
I'm not offended. I don't get offended, except by Hillerdoh, lol. I was just responding.
I'm not offended. I don't get offended, except by Hillerdoh, lol. I was just responding.
I’m well aware this is between you and NYB but I must say I completely disagree. Baseball is no harder to cap than any other sport if you do your homework and focus on a concentrated # of games.
I’m well aware this is between you and NYB but I must say I completely disagree. Baseball is no harder to cap than any other sport if you do your homework and focus on a concentrated # of games.
My last response got the Covers mobile treatment. My point is baseball is not that hard if you do your work and don’t dare try capping 12+ games a day.
My last response got the Covers mobile treatment. My point is baseball is not that hard if you do your work and don’t dare try capping 12+ games a day.
log , ive actually been betting MLB since back when you warned me loo, and it is quite unpredictable, but even sop ive been putting in 10 play $5 parlays and been only getting one or 2 wrong... its nt that difficult , except the yankees suck balls
log , ive actually been betting MLB since back when you warned me loo, and it is quite unpredictable, but even sop ive been putting in 10 play $5 parlays and been only getting one or 2 wrong... its nt that difficult , except the yankees suck balls
QUOTE Originally Posted by jazzee: I’m well aware this is between you and NYB but I must say I completely disagree. Baseball is no harder to cap than any other sport if you do your homework and focus on a concentrated # of games. You must be new at this.....
Keep it up NYB!
QUOTE Originally Posted by jazzee: I’m well aware this is between you and NYB but I must say I completely disagree. Baseball is no harder to cap than any other sport if you do your homework and focus on a concentrated # of games. You must be new at this.....
Keep it up NYB!
5 play parlays bro... swear , and i only been off by one or 2 up to 12 picks , im as surprised as you man, it is fn wacky as hell tho i will admit. but ffs hockey is almost over i need to be getting into other sports to pay the rent
5 play parlays bro... swear , and i only been off by one or 2 up to 12 picks , im as surprised as you man, it is fn wacky as hell tho i will admit. but ffs hockey is almost over i need to be getting into other sports to pay the rent
Guys. Even a $5 parlay for 10+ picks is a Vegas love affair. You might hit one a month. Meanwhile they collect your $5 every day to the tune of $135 a month. Bad business. Pick 5 games a day. Study the pitchers, the splits, the lineups - Twitter has many great resources - home field and yes, the managers. Spring is a great time to kill the book. Parlays are Vegas’ dream. You’re wasting your money “just missing”. You will “just miss” Way, way more than you’ll hit on a parlay. There is no bet Vegas loves more than a parlay.
Guys. Even a $5 parlay for 10+ picks is a Vegas love affair. You might hit one a month. Meanwhile they collect your $5 every day to the tune of $135 a month. Bad business. Pick 5 games a day. Study the pitchers, the splits, the lineups - Twitter has many great resources - home field and yes, the managers. Spring is a great time to kill the book. Parlays are Vegas’ dream. You’re wasting your money “just missing”. You will “just miss” Way, way more than you’ll hit on a parlay. There is no bet Vegas loves more than a parlay.
OK. You got all the answers bud. Forget it - I already spent an entire weekend with the know it all I’m married to. We’ll agree to disagree. It’s not our thread to piss in.
Keep it up NYB!
OK. You got all the answers bud. Forget it - I already spent an entire weekend with the know it all I’m married to. We’ll agree to disagree. It’s not our thread to piss in.
Keep it up NYB!
Guys. Even a $5 parlay for 10+ picks is a Vegas love affair. You might hit one a month. Meanwhile they collect your $5 every day to the tune of $135 a month. Bad business. Pick 5 games a day. Study the pitchers, the splits, the lineups - Twitter has many great resources - home field and yes, the managers. Spring is a great time to kill the book. Parlays are Vegas’ dream. You’re wasting your money “just missing”. You will “just miss” Way, way more than you’ll hit on a parlay. There is no bet Vegas loves more than a parlay.
agree bro, vegas does love parlays, but its more about me trying to learn MLB and not being able to put a unit on each game , or even 10 or 20 bucks a game cuz funds been tight . figured 5 is okay since ill make my money back on hockey. seriously trying to get into it because i suck at NBA
Guys. Even a $5 parlay for 10+ picks is a Vegas love affair. You might hit one a month. Meanwhile they collect your $5 every day to the tune of $135 a month. Bad business. Pick 5 games a day. Study the pitchers, the splits, the lineups - Twitter has many great resources - home field and yes, the managers. Spring is a great time to kill the book. Parlays are Vegas’ dream. You’re wasting your money “just missing”. You will “just miss” Way, way more than you’ll hit on a parlay. There is no bet Vegas loves more than a parlay.
agree bro, vegas does love parlays, but its more about me trying to learn MLB and not being able to put a unit on each game , or even 10 or 20 bucks a game cuz funds been tight . figured 5 is okay since ill make my money back on hockey. seriously trying to get into it because i suck at NBA
You should take your $5 and donate it to your local animal shelter.
You should take your $5 and donate it to your local animal shelter.
You should take your $5 and donate it to your local animal shelter.You’ll feel much better about yourself. Trust me on this.
is that what you do ?
You should take your $5 and donate it to your local animal shelter.You’ll feel much better about yourself. Trust me on this.
is that what you do ?
QUOTE Originally Posted by jazzee: DUCKS! Yeah NYB!!!! lol they really won?
QUOTE Originally Posted by jazzee: DUCKS! Yeah NYB!!!! lol they really won?
QUOTE Originally Posted by NYBartender: QUOTE Originally Posted by jazzee: DUCKS! Yeah NYB!!!! lol they really won?YEAH buddy - OT. Great job this week. Love reading your write-ups.
too funny! I'll take it. ![]()
QUOTE Originally Posted by NYBartender: QUOTE Originally Posted by jazzee: DUCKS! Yeah NYB!!!! lol they really won?YEAH buddy - OT. Great job this week. Love reading your write-ups.
too funny! I'll take it. ![]()
nice win NYB !
Not remotely deserved, haha. Ducks outshot them 22-6 in the 3rd. They really came out firing. ![]()
nice win NYB !
Not remotely deserved, haha. Ducks outshot them 22-6 in the 3rd. They really came out firing. ![]()
is that what you do ?
is that what you do ?
Yes, I donate money to many animal shelters.I also gamble on many sports. Hope that answers your question.
which sport do you use to recoop your losses on MLB ?
Yes, I donate money to many animal shelters.I also gamble on many sports. Hope that answers your question.
which sport do you use to recoop your losses on MLB ?
which sport do you use to recoop your losses on MLB ?
which sport do you use to recoop your losses on MLB ?
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,608
- Sunday 09/27/2026 497
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,088
- Sunday 3,111
- NFL LOCKED IN! 101,894
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 13,501
- ***Macwesties * Thur. * Sun. Sept. 24, 27, 2026 * Week #3 * NFL Football Plays* 8,723
- NFL Sunday 6,987
- Mike Trout Strikeouts 7,101
- King of Covers Winner List 12,239
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
