• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 3
      NFL Week 3
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NHL Betting Forum

    BARTENDER'S PICKS 3/19-3/25

    «First Previous 456 ... 789 Next Last»
    NYBartender
    Xaquun
    bricky13
    VGKfanaticfreak
    RustyBuckets
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 11604
    Posts: 225
    «First Previous 456 ... 789 Next Last»
     
    NYBartender
    NYBartender
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 5370
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2018 - 7:09 PM ET #76

    Quote Originally Posted by Danburke:

    Nice picks tailed you on some. Let’s make some money my man

    an_cheers

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Danburke:

    Nice picks tailed you on some. Let’s make some money my man

    an_cheers

     
    Xaquun
    Xaquun
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2018
    Posts: 474
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2018 - 7:10 PM ET #77

    i notice u have started use -0.5 handicap? seems i cant find that line from my betting sit :S either regulation or -1 are closest ones...
    Reply
    i notice u have started use -0.5 handicap? seems i cant find that line from my betting sit :S either regulation or -1 are closest ones...
     
    NYBartender
    NYBartender
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 5370
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2018 - 7:12 PM ET #78

    Quote Originally Posted by Xaquun:

    i notice u have started use -0.5 handicap? seems i cant find that line from my betting sit :S either regulation or -1 are closest ones...

    Yeah. I've used this local book's site for probably 10+ years now and I could swear it wasn't available so, by default, I went straight to PL bets but then just last week I noticed a link to the right of each game's match-up for "props" and it had the regulation line and other stuff for each game. Couldn't believe it. All this time.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Xaquun:

    i notice u have started use -0.5 handicap? seems i cant find that line from my betting sit :S either regulation or -1 are closest ones...

    Yeah. I've used this local book's site for probably 10+ years now and I could swear it wasn't available so, by default, I went straight to PL bets but then just last week I noticed a link to the right of each game's match-up for "props" and it had the regulation line and other stuff for each game. Couldn't believe it. All this time.

     
    NYBartender
    NYBartender
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 5370
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2018 - 7:14 PM ET #79

    Quote Originally Posted by Xaquun:

    i notice u have started use -0.5 handicap? seems i cant find that line from my betting sit :S either regulation or -1 are closest ones...

    The -1/2 line is regulation only.

    Money line is for the full game

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Xaquun:

    i notice u have started use -0.5 handicap? seems i cant find that line from my betting sit :S either regulation or -1 are closest ones...

    The -1/2 line is regulation only.

    Money line is for the full game

     
    bricky13
    bricky13
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2018
    Posts: 156
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2018 - 7:56 PM ET #80

    hey NYB, been tailing you since last week, what a beast! was just wondering if you think I should play Sharks TT O3.5 and any insight on the Preds/Leafs game? 
    Reply
    hey NYB, been tailing you since last week, what a beast! was just wondering if you think I should play Sharks TT O3.5 and any insight on the Preds/Leafs game? 
     
    NYBartender
    NYBartender
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 5370
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2018 - 8:02 PM ET #81

    Quote Originally Posted by bricky13:

    hey NYB, been tailing you since last week, what a beast! was just wondering if you think I should play Sharks TT O3.5 and any insight on the Preds/Leafs game?

    I mentioend Malcolm Subban's recent performance lately being pretty shoddy and The Shakrs have scored 27 in their current 5-game winning streak. Its been against mainly terrible teams however. I gues its worth a shot.

    I'm not very high on taking those team totals when I need 4 goals to win the bet, personally. I prefer looking for good spots to bet the unders of 3.5s and overs on the 2.5s. Thats just my preference, though.

    Leafs/Preds...don't really see a side worth taking. Preds keep winning, but every team is due to lose. Austen Matthews is back for Toronto. Its Nashville's fiorst game back after a short 3-game road trip befopre leaving again for two dates after today. Could be a good spot for Toronto, but that said, Nashville just doesn't allow goals at home. Its another one I stay away from...which is why I did. If you twist my arm and force me to pick, I'd still lean Nashville in regulation.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by bricky13:

    hey NYB, been tailing you since last week, what a beast! was just wondering if you think I should play Sharks TT O3.5 and any insight on the Preds/Leafs game?

    I mentioend Malcolm Subban's recent performance lately being pretty shoddy and The Shakrs have scored 27 in their current 5-game winning streak. Its been against mainly terrible teams however. I gues its worth a shot.

    I'm not very high on taking those team totals when I need 4 goals to win the bet, personally. I prefer looking for good spots to bet the unders of 3.5s and overs on the 2.5s. Thats just my preference, though.

    Leafs/Preds...don't really see a side worth taking. Preds keep winning, but every team is due to lose. Austen Matthews is back for Toronto. Its Nashville's fiorst game back after a short 3-game road trip befopre leaving again for two dates after today. Could be a good spot for Toronto, but that said, Nashville just doesn't allow goals at home. Its another one I stay away from...which is why I did. If you twist my arm and force me to pick, I'd still lean Nashville in regulation.

     
    NYBartender
    NYBartender
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 5370
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2018 - 8:07 PM ET #82

    Quote Originally Posted by Motherflickee:

    Interested in the stat on the +1 1/2 lines NYB...

    It was part of my write-up that night. Basically I was curious if he thought Montreal could win. If his answer is yes, then the bet he took was fine. But if his thinking was probably not but maybe it'll be a close game then I was going to tell him, in the future, that when Montreal loses on the road, its generally not in close games and you're throwing your money away taking a bet that only hits 14% of the time in their losses as 23 of their 27 road losses have been my 2 or more goals so to bet on that idea is like a blind dart throw. I dunno. That was it. It was more a conversation thing than anything else b/c at that point its somewhat moot except for their next road game.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Motherflickee:

    Interested in the stat on the +1 1/2 lines NYB...

    It was part of my write-up that night. Basically I was curious if he thought Montreal could win. If his answer is yes, then the bet he took was fine. But if his thinking was probably not but maybe it'll be a close game then I was going to tell him, in the future, that when Montreal loses on the road, its generally not in close games and you're throwing your money away taking a bet that only hits 14% of the time in their losses as 23 of their 27 road losses have been my 2 or more goals so to bet on that idea is like a blind dart throw. I dunno. That was it. It was more a conversation thing than anything else b/c at that point its somewhat moot except for their next road game.

     
    bricky13
    bricky13
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2018
    Posts: 156
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2018 - 8:10 PM ET #83

    Quote Originally Posted by NYBartender:

    I mentioend Malcolm Subban's recent performance lately being pretty shoddy and The Shakrs have scored 27 in their current 5-game winning streak. Its been against mainly terrible teams however. I gues its worth a shot.

    I'm not very high on taking those team totals when I need 4 goals to win the bet, personally. I prefer looking for good spots to bet the unders of 3.5s and overs on the 2.5s. Thats just my preference, though.

    Leafs/Preds...don't really see a side worth taking. Preds keep winning, but every team is due to lose. Austen Matthews is back for Toronto. Its Nashville's fiorst game back after a short 3-game road trip befopre leaving again for two dates after today. Could be a good spot for Toronto, but that said, Nashville just doesn't allow goals at home. Its another one I stay away from...which is why I did. If you twist my arm and force me to pick, I'd still lean Nashville in regulation.


    I put a play on the Preds ML, backing out of the Sharks TT. Thanks NYB! Appreciate it.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by NYBartender:

    I mentioend Malcolm Subban's recent performance lately being pretty shoddy and The Shakrs have scored 27 in their current 5-game winning streak. Its been against mainly terrible teams however. I gues its worth a shot.

    I'm not very high on taking those team totals when I need 4 goals to win the bet, personally. I prefer looking for good spots to bet the unders of 3.5s and overs on the 2.5s. Thats just my preference, though.

    Leafs/Preds...don't really see a side worth taking. Preds keep winning, but every team is due to lose. Austen Matthews is back for Toronto. Its Nashville's fiorst game back after a short 3-game road trip befopre leaving again for two dates after today. Could be a good spot for Toronto, but that said, Nashville just doesn't allow goals at home. Its another one I stay away from...which is why I did. If you twist my arm and force me to pick, I'd still lean Nashville in regulation.


    I put a play on the Preds ML, backing out of the Sharks TT. Thanks NYB! Appreciate it.
     
    NYBartender
    NYBartender
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 5370
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2018 - 9:36 PM ET #84

    Guess I should have taken that TB/NYI over afterall. Damn.

    Reply

    Guess I should have taken that TB/NYI over afterall. Damn.

     
    NYBartender
    NYBartender
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 5370
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2018 - 9:37 PM ET #85

    Wasn't able to get to my desktop to post this bet and write-up. Just posting it here now for fun. 

    VAN TT O2.5 -125 The long running annual playoff appearance for The Blackhawks came to an end and that’s something this core of players has never dealt with before. They’ve been terrible and I expect a huge letdown beyond what we’ve seen. Vancouver simply can’t score. I’ve said it a dozen times. They are getting the shots on goal, however. Over their last six games they average 31+ SOG but score at such a low percentage that opposing goalies have a .968 Save% against them in that span. Chicago on the other hand allows a ton of shots against with an average of 38 making their way on net over the last 7 games. In that same span, their goalies have given up 32 goals for combined .859 Save% and 4.57 GAA. This is The Canucks opportunity. With Berube in net for Chicago and the Hawks being hit with the realization that this is truly a lost season by being eliminated, I see Vancouver being able to pot more than usual here against an emotionally uninterested Blackhawks team.

    Reply

    Wasn't able to get to my desktop to post this bet and write-up. Just posting it here now for fun. 

    VAN TT O2.5 -125 The long running annual playoff appearance for The Blackhawks came to an end and that’s something this core of players has never dealt with before. They’ve been terrible and I expect a huge letdown beyond what we’ve seen. Vancouver simply can’t score. I’ve said it a dozen times. They are getting the shots on goal, however. Over their last six games they average 31+ SOG but score at such a low percentage that opposing goalies have a .968 Save% against them in that span. Chicago on the other hand allows a ton of shots against with an average of 38 making their way on net over the last 7 games. In that same span, their goalies have given up 32 goals for combined .859 Save% and 4.57 GAA. This is The Canucks opportunity. With Berube in net for Chicago and the Hawks being hit with the realization that this is truly a lost season by being eliminated, I see Vancouver being able to pot more than usual here against an emotionally uninterested Blackhawks team.

     
    VGKfanaticfreak
    VGKfanaticfreak
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2018
    Posts: 667
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2018 - 9:38 PM ET #86

    GL today an_boggienight

    Reply

    GL today an_boggienight

     
    NYBartender
    NYBartender
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 5370
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2018 - 9:41 PM ET #87

    Quote Originally Posted by bricky13:

    I put a play on the Preds ML, backing out of the Sharks TT. Thanks NYB! Appreciate it.

    Good luck! an_cheers

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by bricky13:

    I put a play on the Preds ML, backing out of the Sharks TT. Thanks NYB! Appreciate it.

    Good luck! an_cheers

     
    NYBartender
    NYBartender
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 5370
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2018 - 9:41 PM ET #88

    Quote Originally Posted by VGKfanaticfreak:

    GL today

    Thank you, sir! Same to you...except your VGK bet haha an_tongueout

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by VGKfanaticfreak:

    GL today

    Thank you, sir! Same to you...except your VGK bet haha an_tongueout

     
    VGKfanaticfreak
    VGKfanaticfreak
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2018
    Posts: 667
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2018 - 10:01 PM ET #89

    Quote Originally Posted by NYBartender:

    QUOTE Originally Posted by VGKfanaticfreak: GL today Thank you, sir! Same to you...except your VGK bet haha
     an_cheers both teams know how YYYUUUGGGEEEE this game is.... we are in for a treat an_getaway

    But what's up with the Avs.... lol.... an_nailbiter3 1 Kings RN... paint_help

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by NYBartender:

    QUOTE Originally Posted by VGKfanaticfreak: GL today Thank you, sir! Same to you...except your VGK bet haha
     an_cheers both teams know how YYYUUUGGGEEEE this game is.... we are in for a treat an_getaway

    But what's up with the Avs.... lol.... an_nailbiter3 1 Kings RN... paint_help

     
    NYBartender
    NYBartender
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 5370
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2018 - 10:09 PM ET #90

    VANCOUVER!!!!! moneybag

    Unfortunately not a part of my posted record, but still nice to see the numbers work out.

    Reply

    VANCOUVER!!!!! moneybag

    Unfortunately not a part of my posted record, but still nice to see the numbers work out.

     
    NYBartender
    NYBartender
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 5370
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2018 - 10:10 PM ET #91

    Quote Originally Posted by VGKfanaticfreak:

    QUOTE Originally Posted by NYBartender: QUOTE Originally Posted by VGKfanaticfreak: GL today Thank you, sir! Same to you...except your VGK bet haha  both teams know how YYYUUUGGGEEEE this game is.... we are in for a treat  But what's up with the Avs.... lol.... 3 1 Kings RN...

    Yeah Avs down a few. Oh well. Still time left and with how hot MacKinnon is, it can definitely pot a few quick.

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by VGKfanaticfreak:

    QUOTE Originally Posted by NYBartender: QUOTE Originally Posted by VGKfanaticfreak: GL today Thank you, sir! Same to you...except your VGK bet haha  both teams know how YYYUUUGGGEEEE this game is.... we are in for a treat  But what's up with the Avs.... lol.... 3 1 Kings RN...

    Yeah Avs down a few. Oh well. Still time left and with how hot MacKinnon is, it can definitely pot a few quick.

     

     
    VGKfanaticfreak
    VGKfanaticfreak
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2018
    Posts: 667
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2018 - 10:13 PM ET #92

    Quote Originally Posted by NYBartender:

    QUOTE Originally Posted by VGKfanaticfreak: QUOTE Originally Posted by NYBartender: QUOTE Originally Posted by VGKfanaticfreak: GL today Thank you, sir! Same to you...except your VGK bet haha  both teams know how YYYUUUGGGEEEE this game is.... we are in for a treat  But what's up with the Avs.... lol.... 3 1 Kings RN... Yeah Avs down a few. Oh well. Still time left and with how hot MacKinnon is, it can definitely pot a few quick.
    hopefully they show up next period, Kings will hop over that wild spot

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by NYBartender:

    QUOTE Originally Posted by VGKfanaticfreak: QUOTE Originally Posted by NYBartender: QUOTE Originally Posted by VGKfanaticfreak: GL today Thank you, sir! Same to you...except your VGK bet haha  both teams know how YYYUUUGGGEEEE this game is.... we are in for a treat  But what's up with the Avs.... lol.... 3 1 Kings RN... Yeah Avs down a few. Oh well. Still time left and with how hot MacKinnon is, it can definitely pot a few quick.
    hopefully they show up next period, Kings will hop over that wild spot

     
    NYBartender
    NYBartender
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 5370
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2018 - 10:23 PM ET #93

    Quote Originally Posted by VGKfanaticfreak:

    hopefully they show up next period, Kings will hop over that wild spot

    Got the first one too and then it just went downhill. Half a game to go! See how it pans out.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by VGKfanaticfreak:

    hopefully they show up next period, Kings will hop over that wild spot

    Got the first one too and then it just went downhill. Half a game to go! See how it pans out.

     
    RustyBuckets
    RustyBuckets
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2017
    Posts: 977
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2018 - 10:27 PM ET #94

    Bartender you meant Gibson for the Isles, not Lindgren. I know that you know that but I saw you mention it before in a different thread and just wanted you to be aware! lol

    Reply

    Bartender you meant Gibson for the Isles, not Lindgren. I know that you know that but I saw you mention it before in a different thread and just wanted you to be aware! lol

     
    NYBartender
    NYBartender
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 5370
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2018 - 10:34 PM ET #95

    Quote Originally Posted by RustyBuckets:

    Bartender you meant Gibson for the Isles, not Lindgren. I know that you know that but I saw you mention it before in a different thread and just wanted you to be aware! lol

    Yes, correct and I'll tell you what...I've called him Lindgren (thinking of the Montreal kid) in at least 12 different threads lol

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by RustyBuckets:

    Bartender you meant Gibson for the Isles, not Lindgren. I know that you know that but I saw you mention it before in a different thread and just wanted you to be aware! lol

    Yes, correct and I'll tell you what...I've called him Lindgren (thinking of the Montreal kid) in at least 12 different threads lol

     
    RustyBuckets
    RustyBuckets
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2017
    Posts: 977
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2018 - 10:38 PM ET #96

    Loll I know you knew who Lindgren is but wanted you to catch it before next time 
    Reply
    Loll I know you knew who Lindgren is but wanted you to catch it before next time 
     
    NYBartender
    NYBartender
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 5370
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2018 - 10:51 PM ET #97

    Quote Originally Posted by RustyBuckets:

    Loll I know you knew who Lindgren is but wanted you to catch it before next time

    Haha thanks! Perhaps I'll just call him that out of spite now. He cost me an over win his lastt ime out and this time out I backed off of it so technically you could say he cost me two winners! an_arsed

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by RustyBuckets:

    Loll I know you knew who Lindgren is but wanted you to catch it before next time

    Haha thanks! Perhaps I'll just call him that out of spite now. He cost me an over win his lastt ime out and this time out I backed off of it so technically you could say he cost me two winners! an_arsed

     
    NYBartender
    NYBartender
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 5370
    Posted: Mar. 23, 2018 - 12:41 AM ET #98

    San Jose crushing them on shots. Subban is MVP if they win this game in OT.

    Reply

    San Jose crushing them on shots. Subban is MVP if they win this game in OT.

     
    VGKfanaticfreak
    VGKfanaticfreak
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2018
    Posts: 667
    Posted: Mar. 23, 2018 - 12:54 AM ET #99

    Quote Originally Posted by NYBartender:

    San Jose crushing them on shots. Subban is MVP if they win this game in OT.
    Congrats bro! peace_5 What a game!!!!

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by NYBartender:

    San Jose crushing them on shots. Subban is MVP if they win this game in OT.
    Congrats bro! peace_5 What a game!!!!

     
     
    NYBartender
    NYBartender
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 5370
    Posted: Mar. 23, 2018 - 1:06 AM ET #100

    SJS -143 moneybag

    COL -122 an_burningbag

    CLB -138 moneybag

    NYR/PHL over 6 -110 moneybag

    WASH -1/2 -110 moneybag

    VAN TT O2.5 -125 moneybag Doesn't count toward my posted record

    Today: 4-1 +$278.00

    Reply

    SJS -143 moneybag

    COL -122 an_burningbag

    CLB -138 moneybag

    NYR/PHL over 6 -110 moneybag

    WASH -1/2 -110 moneybag

    VAN TT O2.5 -125 moneybag Doesn't count toward my posted record

    Today: 4-1 +$278.00

    All Forums | NHL Betting Forum
    «First Previous 456 ... 789 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,608
    • Sunday 09/27/2026 497
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,088
    • Sunday 3,112
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 101,894
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 13,502
    • ***Macwesties * Thur. * Sun. Sept. 24, 27, 2026 * Week #3 * NFL Football Plays* 8,723
    • NFL Sunday 6,994
    • Mike Trout Strikeouts 7,101
    • King of Covers Winner List 12,239

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.