@LuckyGuy ![]()
Have to use them later in the NFL season and be very selective. Thanks bro![]()
Have to use them later in the NFL season and be very selective. Thanks bro![]()
Not a myth! Its also not a hard rule.
You shouldnt cross zero. Doesnt mean you cant.
Generally if i cross zero i like to get at least +3 otherwise your better of doing a mL parlay with alt lines for the other.
If chiefs win it will be by a fg or less just like the buffalo game.
I dont see ravens even losing though.
They may not cover the spread. So this is a good bet!
Bol wizer!
Not a myth! Its also not a hard rule.
You shouldnt cross zero. Doesnt mean you cant.
Generally if i cross zero i like to get at least +3 otherwise your better of doing a mL parlay with alt lines for the other.
If chiefs win it will be by a fg or less just like the buffalo game.
I dont see ravens even losing though.
They may not cover the spread. So this is a good bet!
Bol wizer!
@Theasscritic
You assume that. Why cant it be he has doubt of niners not covering?
There only two games. So if your going to tease niners -7 down you dont have a choice on the other game!
@Theasscritic
You assume that. Why cant it be he has doubt of niners not covering?
There only two games. So if your going to tease niners -7 down you dont have a choice on the other game!
Exactly, I may even play alternate line on both and/or insert a 10 pt teaser. I have the funds to have some fun. ![]()
Exactly, I may even play alternate line on both and/or insert a 10 pt teaser. I have the funds to have some fun. ![]()
@Ppkay
You do have another choice
You must NOT KNOW that a 2 team mline parlay , bal and sf is PLUS MONEY!
+ 105 , he’s on a -120 play
He said Baltimore is going to the super bowl , so why take the 4 and lay -120 ? Instead of getting a + 105 price on a ml parlay
U get that right ? Good luck in any event
@Ppkay
You do have another choice
You must NOT KNOW that a 2 team mline parlay , bal and sf is PLUS MONEY!
+ 105 , he’s on a -120 play
He said Baltimore is going to the super bowl , so why take the 4 and lay -120 ? Instead of getting a + 105 price on a ml parlay
U get that right ? Good luck in any event
Why lay the 120 ?. because I can say Baltimore is going to the SB all I want..if they dont, the history between these 2 teams is 3 points or less. If I lose ..so be it. Im up for the year..no harm, no foul, il move on to the SB. With that being said, my numbers say I wont lose, you don't pay when you win. ![]()
![]()
Why lay the 120 ?. because I can say Baltimore is going to the SB all I want..if they dont, the history between these 2 teams is 3 points or less. If I lose ..so be it. Im up for the year..no harm, no foul, il move on to the SB. With that being said, my numbers say I wont lose, you don't pay when you win. ![]()
![]()
