You must be kiddin me!? Vegas givin away free money..
I agree with you, and I am also playing the scenario of KC wins the early game and parlaying it with Indy in the afternoon.
Indy is in a tougher division, and had a tougher schedule then Oakland this year IMO. Indy has also been hurt which has affected there stats. Oak is 5-0 in division play (Denver = garbage, beat SD when they started slow, and KC on the road is not the same as KC at Arrowhead) so out of division play Oakland is 2-7.
oh and lets also reiterate how Oakland could be out by gametime. I am on Indy.
As for the Dallas game, Arizona didnt beat Dallas, Dalles beat themselves.
BOL everyone!
I agree with you, and I am also playing the scenario of KC wins the early game and parlaying it with Indy in the afternoon.
Indy is in a tougher division, and had a tougher schedule then Oakland this year IMO. Indy has also been hurt which has affected there stats. Oak is 5-0 in division play (Denver = garbage, beat SD when they started slow, and KC on the road is not the same as KC at Arrowhead) so out of division play Oakland is 2-7.
oh and lets also reiterate how Oakland could be out by gametime. I am on Indy.
As for the Dallas game, Arizona didnt beat Dallas, Dalles beat themselves.
BOL everyone!
I agree with you, and I am also playing the scenario of KC wins the early game and parlaying it with Indy in the afternoon.
Indy is in a tougher division, and had a tougher schedule then Oakland this year IMO. Indy has also been hurt which has affected there stats. Oak is 5-0 in division play (Denver = garbage, beat SD when they started slow, and KC on the road is not the same as KC at Arrowhead) so out of division play Oakland is 2-7.
oh and lets also reiterate how Oakland could be out by gametime. I am on Indy.
As for the Dallas game, Arizona didnt beat Dallas, Dalles beat themselves.
BOL everyone!
oh my
I agree with you, and I am also playing the scenario of KC wins the early game and parlaying it with Indy in the afternoon.
Indy is in a tougher division, and had a tougher schedule then Oakland this year IMO. Indy has also been hurt which has affected there stats. Oak is 5-0 in division play (Denver = garbage, beat SD when they started slow, and KC on the road is not the same as KC at Arrowhead) so out of division play Oakland is 2-7.
oh and lets also reiterate how Oakland could be out by gametime. I am on Indy.
As for the Dallas game, Arizona didnt beat Dallas, Dalles beat themselves.
BOL everyone!
oh my
I couldn't said it better myself..great quote!![]()
I fear no1 this year 4 Eagles..only him..I wish we dont face him in final! If that doesnt happen, this is our season..nobody can stop us!![]()
I couldn't said it better myself..great quote!![]()
I fear no1 this year 4 Eagles..only him..I wish we dont face him in final! If that doesnt happen, this is our season..nobody can stop us!![]()
oak star corner hurt any update now i would think peyton would exploit that which is huge
That advantage isn't nearly as big as the fact Oakland's offensive line is going to blast the small Colts defensive line off the ball all day. The Colts have no answer for this type of physical, grind it out offense.
When the Raiders average 5 or 6ypc this game, don't be surprised that your ticket didn't cash.
oak star corner hurt any update now i would think peyton would exploit that which is huge
That advantage isn't nearly as big as the fact Oakland's offensive line is going to blast the small Colts defensive line off the ball all day. The Colts have no answer for this type of physical, grind it out offense.
When the Raiders average 5 or 6ypc this game, don't be surprised that your ticket didn't cash.
I love these types of threads
enjoyed yesterdays about how Dallas was a lock
dallas & Indy are 2 completely different stories..that was also bookies mistake..Dallas with nothin 2 play 4 and Arizona was due 4 1 good game and they put them as a 7 point favorites..thats a joke..sucker line!
I love these types of threads
enjoyed yesterdays about how Dallas was a lock
dallas & Indy are 2 completely different stories..that was also bookies mistake..Dallas with nothin 2 play 4 and Arizona was due 4 1 good game and they put them as a 7 point favorites..thats a joke..sucker line!
Is this pick as good as your Miss State over Hawaii pick (which by the way was a LOSER) what a FUCKING CLOWN
That was before I knew their 2 star players were suspended..read news before the game!
Is this pick as good as your Miss State over Hawaii pick (which by the way was a LOSER) what a FUCKING CLOWN
That was before I knew their 2 star players were suspended..read news before the game!
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,575
- Monday 10/05/2026 690
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,274
- PART DEUX 171
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,716
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,787
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,671
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,653
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 2,994
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,584
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
