Will Geno Smith be successful in the NFL?
He is a product of his coaching staff, I love Holgerson because I bet W-Virginia over a-lot, but Can Not stand the way he got the job and the way he calls games when he is down.
He is a product of his coaching staff, I love Holgerson because I bet W-Virginia over a-lot, but Can Not stand the way he got the job and the way he calls games when he is down.
Just not sure he can make it ...
looks like the Bills might be leaning toward Cordarrelle Patterson out of Tennessee........(WR)
Just not sure he can make it ...
looks like the Bills might be leaning toward Cordarrelle Patterson out of Tennessee........(WR)
Geno has never been a good college QB. He just got a lot of recognition for that 5-0 start WVU had this season and tailed off badly towards the end.
How can all these analysts rate him so high. Didn't they see what happened in the bowl game against Syracuse? Garbage time made the stats look respectable, but he was absolutely abused by that Orange defense.
If Arizona doesn't take him at 7 he could drop out of the first round altogether.
Geno has never been a good college QB. He just got a lot of recognition for that 5-0 start WVU had this season and tailed off badly towards the end.
How can all these analysts rate him so high. Didn't they see what happened in the bowl game against Syracuse? Garbage time made the stats look respectable, but he was absolutely abused by that Orange defense.
If Arizona doesn't take him at 7 he could drop out of the first round altogether.
got a bad feeling the eagles might take him with the 4th pick
I wouldn't worry about that until they trade Foles.
They've got Dixon to be Vick's mobile understudy along with Foles. A big reason why Vick failed last season was the lack of pass protection.
It's too bad KC traded for Alex Smith. If they were dumb enough to take Geno, Philly coulda had Joeckel. I think they're so desperate for a pass protector though, they should probably take Fisher.
got a bad feeling the eagles might take him with the 4th pick
I wouldn't worry about that until they trade Foles.
They've got Dixon to be Vick's mobile understudy along with Foles. A big reason why Vick failed last season was the lack of pass protection.
It's too bad KC traded for Alex Smith. If they were dumb enough to take Geno, Philly coulda had Joeckel. I think they're so desperate for a pass protector though, they should probably take Fisher.
you have to be able to make the throws. he can't. if barkley doesn't go before him, someone has their head up their azz.
you have to be able to make the throws. he can't. if barkley doesn't go before him, someone has their head up their azz.
Heard Dan Patrick read some bad stuff about Geno this morning on his show. Just tore the guy to shreds.
But, this was the same guy that said Cam Newton couldn't play in the NFL...........
Heard Dan Patrick read some bad stuff about Geno this morning on his show. Just tore the guy to shreds.
But, this was the same guy that said Cam Newton couldn't play in the NFL...........
I'm glad that these NFL teams aren't stupid and a lot of the top drafting teams are signing/trading for legitimate QB prospects.
Ultimately, I think Geno will go in the first round, and maybe even high. There will be that one team that trades up to get him and we'll see what he's got.
Regardless of whether you think he will fail or flourish, it will be interesting to see if you're proven right or wrong.
I thought Cam Newton was an arrogant prick who would never make it, but he had a heck of a rookie season and played pretty well towards the end of last season. Stil an arrogant prick, but proved me wrong.
I'm glad that these NFL teams aren't stupid and a lot of the top drafting teams are signing/trading for legitimate QB prospects.
Ultimately, I think Geno will go in the first round, and maybe even high. There will be that one team that trades up to get him and we'll see what he's got.
Regardless of whether you think he will fail or flourish, it will be interesting to see if you're proven right or wrong.
I thought Cam Newton was an arrogant prick who would never make it, but he had a heck of a rookie season and played pretty well towards the end of last season. Stil an arrogant prick, but proved me wrong.
Hot Forum Topics
- Monday 10/05/2026 694
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
- PART DEUX 190
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,729
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,794
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,811
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,130
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,657
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,619
- MNF 1,052
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
