Which Undefeated team will lose tomorrow?
Saints will win by a lot and cover the spread...
Colts will win, and have about a 50/50 chance of covering the spread...
neither team will lose... no doubt about it!
Saints will win by a lot and cover the spread...
Colts will win, and have about a 50/50 chance of covering the spread...
neither team will lose... no doubt about it!
They'll both get runs for their money. But, if I had to guess, I'd venture to say the Indianapolis Colts. I think last week's win over the surging Titans squelched any of the Colts' doubters out there. Quite frankly, though, the Titans left a lot of plays (and points) out on that field.
This week they face a serious giant killer in the Denver Broncos. Denver might have the most impressive resume of wins yet this season. They've beaten the Bengals in Cincinnati, the Cowboys, the Patriots, the Chargers in San Diego, and the Giants. Granted, many of these wins came in the first half of the season before they hit their four-game wall. In the last couple of weeks, though, the Broncos have worked the kinks out of their offense. And in many ways, the Marshall-Knowshon scuffle seems to have re-unified this team. They've gotten back to playing the kind of football they were playing earlier this season.
What's worse, the Broncos pose a match-up problem for the Colts: a defensive end that must be double-teamed (the Colts are adamant about never double-teaming) and a veteran secondary (Bailey, Law, and Dawkins) who have seen a lot of what Manning will be throwing at them (pun intended). They have also quietly developed a potent rushing attack that a team needs against the Colts.
very good info. Denver D is 2nd on pass defense. ;) This is why I picked them. plus got them on bodogo at +7. Got them in a 3 game sup parlay aswell. lets see how much I loose this week ;)
BOL to all .
They'll both get runs for their money. But, if I had to guess, I'd venture to say the Indianapolis Colts. I think last week's win over the surging Titans squelched any of the Colts' doubters out there. Quite frankly, though, the Titans left a lot of plays (and points) out on that field.
This week they face a serious giant killer in the Denver Broncos. Denver might have the most impressive resume of wins yet this season. They've beaten the Bengals in Cincinnati, the Cowboys, the Patriots, the Chargers in San Diego, and the Giants. Granted, many of these wins came in the first half of the season before they hit their four-game wall. In the last couple of weeks, though, the Broncos have worked the kinks out of their offense. And in many ways, the Marshall-Knowshon scuffle seems to have re-unified this team. They've gotten back to playing the kind of football they were playing earlier this season.
What's worse, the Broncos pose a match-up problem for the Colts: a defensive end that must be double-teamed (the Colts are adamant about never double-teaming) and a veteran secondary (Bailey, Law, and Dawkins) who have seen a lot of what Manning will be throwing at them (pun intended). They have also quietly developed a potent rushing attack that a team needs against the Colts.
very good info. Denver D is 2nd on pass defense. ;) This is why I picked them. plus got them on bodogo at +7. Got them in a 3 game sup parlay aswell. lets see how much I loose this week ;)
BOL to all .
very good info. Denver D is 2nd on pass defense. ;) This is why I picked them. plus got them on bodogo at +7. Got them in a 3 game sup parlay aswell. lets see how much I loose this week ;)
BOL to all .
Only 3 things in life are a given...death, taxes, and Peyton Manning...tread lightly my friend
GL ![]()
very good info. Denver D is 2nd on pass defense. ;) This is why I picked them. plus got them on bodogo at +7. Got them in a 3 game sup parlay aswell. lets see how much I loose this week ;)
BOL to all .
Only 3 things in life are a given...death, taxes, and Peyton Manning...tread lightly my friend
GL ![]()
Neither will lose tomorrow.
I know you list that is not an option but that is the most likely outcome tomorrow
Okay![]()
Neither will lose tomorrow.
I know you list that is not an option but that is the most likely outcome tomorrow
Okay![]()
Broncos are so up and down this year and the Colts are the most inconsistent undefeated team ever, If that is possible. They keep getting the W's, so that's all that matters. I will be staying away from both
Broncos are so up and down this year and the Colts are the most inconsistent undefeated team ever, If that is possible. They keep getting the W's, so that's all that matters. I will be staying away from both
both teams will without a doubt win their games today...
Denver does NOT matchup with Indy well, despite the fact we keep hearing people say that... Peyton is going to make their defense look foolish, and Denver does not have the type of offense that can give Indy any kind of trouble...
and there is a 0% chance that Atlanta can beat New Orleans without Matt Ryan...
so the correct answer to your question IS the one you say is not an option... making this thread really ridiculous!
both teams will without a doubt win their games today...
Denver does NOT matchup with Indy well, despite the fact we keep hearing people say that... Peyton is going to make their defense look foolish, and Denver does not have the type of offense that can give Indy any kind of trouble...
and there is a 0% chance that Atlanta can beat New Orleans without Matt Ryan...
so the correct answer to your question IS the one you say is not an option... making this thread really ridiculous!
I took the ML with both Denver and Atlanta and only need one of them to hit to pull ahead. I would say it's more likely the Broncos beat the Colts but both could very well happen.
I took the ML with both Denver and Atlanta and only need one of them to hit to pull ahead. I would say it's more likely the Broncos beat the Colts but both could very well happen.
both teams will without a doubt win their games today...
Denver does NOT matchup with Indy well, despite the fact we keep hearing people say that... Peyton is going to make their defense look foolish, and Denver does not have the type of offense that can give Indy any kind of trouble...
and there is a 0% chance that Atlanta can beat New Orleans without Matt Ryan...
so the correct answer to your question IS the one you say is not an option... making this thread really ridiculous!
Ice4Blood - You just moved down a notch with respect to how I view your capping.
Please go sell your house, car, 401k and put it all on the Saints moneyline
both teams will without a doubt win their games today...
Denver does NOT matchup with Indy well, despite the fact we keep hearing people say that... Peyton is going to make their defense look foolish, and Denver does not have the type of offense that can give Indy any kind of trouble...
and there is a 0% chance that Atlanta can beat New Orleans without Matt Ryan...
so the correct answer to your question IS the one you say is not an option... making this thread really ridiculous!
Ice4Blood - You just moved down a notch with respect to how I view your capping.
Please go sell your house, car, 401k and put it all on the Saints moneyline
Ice4Blood - You just moved down a notch with respect to how I view your capping.
Please go sell your house, car, 401k and put it all on the Saints moneyline
It's true they have no damn chance of winning that game, can you tell me how
Ice4Blood - You just moved down a notch with respect to how I view your capping.
Please go sell your house, car, 401k and put it all on the Saints moneyline
It's true they have no damn chance of winning that game, can you tell me how
what kind of bullshit question is ths anyway? especially if you ridicule people answering your question.
both teams strongly favored to win today. they probably will win but may or may not cover the spread.
what kind of bullshit question is ths anyway? especially if you ridicule people answering your question.
both teams strongly favored to win today. they probably will win but may or may not cover the spread.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 453,988
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,225
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 7,427
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,626
- PART DEUX 266
- You asked for more winners- here you go 2,166
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,990
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,726
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 521
- 4-0 White Sox heading to Bottom of the 4th. Looks like the Astros won’t score today. Take In Game Live UNDER 7.5 runs (+182) 430
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
