A) Colts
B) Saints
C) Both
It's not
It's not
![]()
![]()
Unlike some in this forum, I never lead people to a ledge on a can't miss play. You can do what you want. It's your money.
D) is not listed for a reason
Unlike some in this forum, I never lead people to a ledge on a can't miss play. You can do what you want. It's your money.
D) is not listed for a reason
This is a contradictory post if I've ever read one. If they want the undefeated season so badly, then how can the last 3 games be meaningless? ![]()
This is a contradictory post if I've ever read one. If they want the undefeated season so badly, then how can the last 3 games be meaningless? ![]()
This is a contradictory post if I've ever read one. If they want the undefeated season so badly, then how can the last 3 games be meaningless? ![]()
Never said anything about the undefeated season...that they don't care so much about. I was referring to the consecutive win streak which they currently share with their rival Patriots. Read a bit more carefully.
This is a contradictory post if I've ever read one. If they want the undefeated season so badly, then how can the last 3 games be meaningless? ![]()
Never said anything about the undefeated season...that they don't care so much about. I was referring to the consecutive win streak which they currently share with their rival Patriots. Read a bit more carefully.
Never said anything about the undefeated season...that they don't care so much about. I was referring to the consecutive win streak which they currently share with their rival Patriots. Read a bit more carefully.
In my defense...your post was far from clear. Reading carefully had nothing to do with it![]()
Never said anything about the undefeated season...that they don't care so much about. I was referring to the consecutive win streak which they currently share with their rival Patriots. Read a bit more carefully.
In my defense...your post was far from clear. Reading carefully had nothing to do with it![]()
