It’s very early, but I’m putting this in and not bothering with any additional placement until after its conclusion. I may add more to it from now until gametime.
ACTION
Texans ML (-120)
300 to win 250
LEAN
Rams +3.5 (-115)
It’s very early, but I’m putting this in and not bothering with any additional placement until after its conclusion. I may add more to it from now until gametime.
ACTION
Texans ML (-120)
300 to win 250
LEAN
Rams +3.5 (-115)
It’s very early, but I’m putting this in and not bothering with any additional placement until after its conclusion. I may add more to it from now until gametime.
ACTION
Texans ML (-120)
300 to win 250
LEAN
Rams +3.5 (-115)
Week 1 *OFFICIAL*
Texans (-125) < $375
Jaguars +3.5 (-115) < $115
Rams +3.5 (-115) < $172.5
LEANS
Jaguars over TT (waiting on the number)
Steelers +2.5 (-110)
Week 1 *OFFICIAL*
Texans (-125) < $375
Jaguars +3.5 (-115) < $115
Rams +3.5 (-115) < $172.5
LEANS
Jaguars over TT (waiting on the number)
Steelers +2.5 (-110)
Good Luck..I am all over Houston this year. Total wins, Div win. Conference winner, SB winner
Good Luck..I am all over Houston this year. Total wins, Div win. Conference winner, SB winner
Adding:
Eagles ML (-125) < $125
*OFFICIAL*
Eagles ML (-125) < $125
Texans (-125) < $375
Jaguars +3.5 (-115) < $115
Rams +3.5 (-115) < $172.5
LEANS
Jaguars over TT (waiting on the number)
Panthers/Saints UNDER 40.5 (-115)
Adding:
Eagles ML (-125) < $125
*OFFICIAL*
Eagles ML (-125) < $125
Texans (-125) < $375
Jaguars +3.5 (-115) < $115
Rams +3.5 (-115) < $172.5
LEANS
Jaguars over TT (waiting on the number)
Panthers/Saints UNDER 40.5 (-115)
