• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Buccaneers-Cowboys Leans
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum

    Super Bowl 58 Early Futures

    «First Previous 12345 Next Last»
    Digitalkarma
    lmb4321
    JimmyGape
    kcblitzkrieg
    Duderonomy
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 3297
    Posts: 104
    «First Previous 12345 Next Last»
     
    Digitalkarma
    Digitalkarma
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 57968
    Posted: Feb. 14, 2023 - 12:58 PM ET #26

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyGape:

    Niners if they can stay healthy and Shanahan doesnt choke his chicken

    Whose replacing Demeco Ryan? 

    Good luck but I think the window is closing soon. They need to find a proven quarterback to get them over the top. No telling if Purdy will be the same QB after the injury. clover

    Sip on that plus money honey!
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyGape:

    Niners if they can stay healthy and Shanahan doesnt choke his chicken

    Whose replacing Demeco Ryan? 

    Good luck but I think the window is closing soon. They need to find a proven quarterback to get them over the top. No telling if Purdy will be the same QB after the injury. clover

     
    Digitalkarma
    Digitalkarma
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 57968
    Posted: Feb. 14, 2023 - 1:01 PM ET #27

    @lookingtowin

     I like it. They built some late season momentum I think they will win the division next season an_light

    Sip on that plus money honey!
    Reply

    @lookingtowin

     I like it. They built some late season momentum I think they will win the division next season an_light

     
    lmb4321
    lmb4321
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 12523
    Posted: Feb. 14, 2023 - 2:46 PM ET #28

    Rams at 35-1...Chargers 22-1....look interesting...

    Reply

    Rams at 35-1...Chargers 22-1....look interesting...

     
    JimmyGape
    JimmyGape
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2018
    Posts: 4860
    Posted: Feb. 14, 2023 - 4:25 PM ET #29

    @Digitalkarma

     They hired Steve Wilkes. Its a fantastic replacement.

    Reply

    @Digitalkarma

     They hired Steve Wilkes. Its a fantastic replacement.

     
    kcblitzkrieg
    kcblitzkrieg
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 7998
    Posted: Feb. 14, 2023 - 4:36 PM ET #30

    @Digitalkarma

     I like those Ravens futures odds peace_5 

    What's your take on their new OC Monken?  Last we saw in NFL he was running HC Freddie Kitchen's offense with Baker and before that watching Jameis lead the league in picks (maybe right year idk?) 

     

    As far as the Chiefs go....their entire offensive line is intact, youth everywhere in the secondary (room for improvement) and they have NINE picks in the upcoming nfl draft (plus compensatory selections to be announced later).  With Mahomes they'll never be out of the conversation.... 

    Time is a flat circle....
    Reply

    @Digitalkarma

     I like those Ravens futures odds peace_5 

    What's your take on their new OC Monken?  Last we saw in NFL he was running HC Freddie Kitchen's offense with Baker and before that watching Jameis lead the league in picks (maybe right year idk?) 

     

    As far as the Chiefs go....their entire offensive line is intact, youth everywhere in the secondary (room for improvement) and they have NINE picks in the upcoming nfl draft (plus compensatory selections to be announced later).  With Mahomes they'll never be out of the conversation.... 

     
    Duderonomy
    Duderonomy
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2015
    Posts: 2468
    Posted: Feb. 14, 2023 - 10:37 PM ET #31

    Dolphins +3500

     

    Nothing else comes close to this value!

    The Dude imbibes
    Reply

    Dolphins +3500

     

    Nothing else comes close to this value!

     
    Digitalkarma
    Digitalkarma
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 57968
    Posted: Feb. 15, 2023 - 1:37 AM ET #32

    Quote Originally Posted by kcblitzkrieg:

    @Digitalkarma  I like those Ravens futures odds   What's your take on their new OC Monken?  Last we saw in NFL he was running HC Freddie Kitchen's offense with Baker and before that watching Jameis lead the league in picks (maybe right year idk?)    As far as the Chiefs go....their entire offensive line is intact, youth everywhere in the secondary (room for improvement) and they have NINE picks in the upcoming nfl draft (plus compensatory selections to be announced later).  With Mahomes they'll never be out of the conversation....

     

     

    I kinda had a feeling Monken would be hired as our new OC as soon as his name was mentioned. When Reich was off the table early then later Bobby Slowik I felt it was a mere formality at that point it would be Monken. 

     

    Can't say I am super impressed with Monken's past NFL resume. In Tampa, their passing game seemed prolific despite Winston being a turnover machine but they only looked good cuz their defense was atrocious .. Cleveland no idea what happened there but he couldnt seem to get much going with OBJ and Landry. However the potential is definitely there for Monken to improve the Ravens passing game. Ravens will need to add another playmaking reciever and I suspect they will address that in free agency.

     

    I hope Monken's time in Georgia has prepared him well for his second go around as OC in the NFL. I think it will be a good fit for what the Ravens are attempting to do: a more versatile and balanced running and passing attack(more emphasis on passing). Ravens tried to experiment being more pass heavy with Greg Roman but his passing concepts were just too stale. When the passing game no longer became a factor, Roman would try to outsmart himself with some bizarre playcalling. When he called in a QB sneak at the goal line on 3rd and 1(not even inches) instead of feeding it to Dobbins, fumble return TD by Sam Hubbard then that was the final nail in the coffin for Roman. 

     

    As long as Monken doesn't stray too far from the running game then I see this as the next logical step for the Ravens offense. They no doubt need to improve their RedZone efficiency, rank 30th last season blah.. Ravens offense should be more than just hitting Mark Andrews and running the ball. Mix in some more 12 personnel, get Likely more involved and the other recievers too

     

    I like this hire. I will go in with an open mind an_light

    Sip on that plus money honey!
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by kcblitzkrieg:

    @Digitalkarma  I like those Ravens futures odds   What's your take on their new OC Monken?  Last we saw in NFL he was running HC Freddie Kitchen's offense with Baker and before that watching Jameis lead the league in picks (maybe right year idk?)    As far as the Chiefs go....their entire offensive line is intact, youth everywhere in the secondary (room for improvement) and they have NINE picks in the upcoming nfl draft (plus compensatory selections to be announced later).  With Mahomes they'll never be out of the conversation....

     

     

    I kinda had a feeling Monken would be hired as our new OC as soon as his name was mentioned. When Reich was off the table early then later Bobby Slowik I felt it was a mere formality at that point it would be Monken. 

     

    Can't say I am super impressed with Monken's past NFL resume. In Tampa, their passing game seemed prolific despite Winston being a turnover machine but they only looked good cuz their defense was atrocious .. Cleveland no idea what happened there but he couldnt seem to get much going with OBJ and Landry. However the potential is definitely there for Monken to improve the Ravens passing game. Ravens will need to add another playmaking reciever and I suspect they will address that in free agency.

     

    I hope Monken's time in Georgia has prepared him well for his second go around as OC in the NFL. I think it will be a good fit for what the Ravens are attempting to do: a more versatile and balanced running and passing attack(more emphasis on passing). Ravens tried to experiment being more pass heavy with Greg Roman but his passing concepts were just too stale. When the passing game no longer became a factor, Roman would try to outsmart himself with some bizarre playcalling. When he called in a QB sneak at the goal line on 3rd and 1(not even inches) instead of feeding it to Dobbins, fumble return TD by Sam Hubbard then that was the final nail in the coffin for Roman. 

     

    As long as Monken doesn't stray too far from the running game then I see this as the next logical step for the Ravens offense. They no doubt need to improve their RedZone efficiency, rank 30th last season blah.. Ravens offense should be more than just hitting Mark Andrews and running the ball. Mix in some more 12 personnel, get Likely more involved and the other recievers too

     

    I like this hire. I will go in with an open mind an_light

     
    Digitalkarma
    Digitalkarma
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 57968
    Posted: Feb. 15, 2023 - 1:42 AM ET #33

    Quote Originally Posted by lmb4321:

    Rams at 35-1...Chargers 22-1....look interesting...

    Not Rams.. I think they're losing a few key pieces but Chargers is an interesting team to me with Kellen Moore as playcaller now. peace_5

    Sip on that plus money honey!
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by lmb4321:

    Rams at 35-1...Chargers 22-1....look interesting...

    Not Rams.. I think they're losing a few key pieces but Chargers is an interesting team to me with Kellen Moore as playcaller now. peace_5

     
    Digitalkarma
    Digitalkarma
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 57968
    Posted: Feb. 15, 2023 - 1:44 AM ET #34

    @JimmyGape

     Wilkes did a good job turning Carolina around. Honestly think he shouldve kept the Panthers job. Nice that you got him to lead the defense peace_5

    Sip on that plus money honey!
    Reply

    @JimmyGape

     Wilkes did a good job turning Carolina around. Honestly think he shouldve kept the Panthers job. Nice that you got him to lead the defense peace_5

     
    Digitalkarma
    Digitalkarma
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 57968
    Posted: Feb. 15, 2023 - 1:47 AM ET #35

    Quote Originally Posted by Duderonomy:

    Dolphins +3500   Nothing else comes close to this value!

     

    peace_5clover let's hope Tua doesn't get another concussion! 

    Sip on that plus money honey!
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Duderonomy:

    Dolphins +3500   Nothing else comes close to this value!

     

    peace_5clover let's hope Tua doesn't get another concussion! 

     
    Digitalkarma
    Digitalkarma
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 57968
    Posted: Feb. 16, 2023 - 1:34 AM ET #36

    William Hoe back online now

    They have revised the odds on Ravens damnit ...

    +3500 is now +3000 to win SB...

    +1700 is now +1600 to win AFC...

     

    Besides that can I still trust laying a wager with them if they got better odds than the other books? 

     

     

    Sip on that plus money honey!
    Reply

    William Hoe back online now

    They have revised the odds on Ravens damnit ...

    +3500 is now +3000 to win SB...

    +1700 is now +1600 to win AFC...

     

    Besides that can I still trust laying a wager with them if they got better odds than the other books? 

     

     

     
    Digitalkarma
    Digitalkarma
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 57968
    Posted: Feb. 19, 2023 - 4:10 PM ET #37

    I'm put my first bets in of the 2023 season

     

     

    Ravens +3000 to win SB58

    Ravens +1600 to win AFC

     

    this is probably the longest preseason odds I've seen the Ravens since 2019 although the market consensus is still around +2000 but there are a few +3000's laying around which is interesting.. Lamar trade rumors have made the Ravens future a bit cloudier and is reflected in the odds.

     

    In the end, I think Ravens and Lamar eventually find a compromise and that he will take the deal(maybe with an option to earn more incentives like for example getting the team to a Super Bowl). If it's really all about the money and not about winning championships, a goal that he often boasts about, then he will be happy playing for the Falcons or Jets, two of the rumored teams so far. Other rumors say he wants to return home to Florida to play for Miami or Tampa. I don't see the Ravens willing to trade him to an AFC competitor like the Dolphins so the more logical choice would be to send him to Bucs but they are well under the cap.

     

    More than likely I see Lamar staying in Bmore. he could contend for an already established contender while still getting paid like a top 5 QB(well for a year at least until Herbert and Burrow's deals are next) I don't think he has that luxury anywhere else Lamar would be stupid not to take the deal. I'm starting to warm up to Monken and think it will be a good fit for the Ravens. Will be some growing pains in the beginning but could see them be that balanced top 10 offense that the Ravens had in 2019. Once Lamar resigns I expect the Ravens odds to drop to +1200/+1500 range

     

     

     

    Sip on that plus money honey!
    Reply

    I'm put my first bets in of the 2023 season

     

     

    Ravens +3000 to win SB58

    Ravens +1600 to win AFC

     

    this is probably the longest preseason odds I've seen the Ravens since 2019 although the market consensus is still around +2000 but there are a few +3000's laying around which is interesting.. Lamar trade rumors have made the Ravens future a bit cloudier and is reflected in the odds.

     

    In the end, I think Ravens and Lamar eventually find a compromise and that he will take the deal(maybe with an option to earn more incentives like for example getting the team to a Super Bowl). If it's really all about the money and not about winning championships, a goal that he often boasts about, then he will be happy playing for the Falcons or Jets, two of the rumored teams so far. Other rumors say he wants to return home to Florida to play for Miami or Tampa. I don't see the Ravens willing to trade him to an AFC competitor like the Dolphins so the more logical choice would be to send him to Bucs but they are well under the cap.

     

    More than likely I see Lamar staying in Bmore. he could contend for an already established contender while still getting paid like a top 5 QB(well for a year at least until Herbert and Burrow's deals are next) I don't think he has that luxury anywhere else Lamar would be stupid not to take the deal. I'm starting to warm up to Monken and think it will be a good fit for the Ravens. Will be some growing pains in the beginning but could see them be that balanced top 10 offense that the Ravens had in 2019. Once Lamar resigns I expect the Ravens odds to drop to +1200/+1500 range

     

     

     

     
    DogbiteWilliams
    DogbiteWilliams
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2015
    Posts: 6482
    Posted: Feb. 19, 2023 - 5:58 PM ET #38

    Quote Originally Posted by Digitalkarma:

    I'm put my first bets in of the 2023 season     Ravens +3000 to win SB58 Ravens +1600 to win AFC   this is probably the longest preseason odds I've seen the Ravens since 2019 although the market consensus is still around +2000 but there are a few +3000's laying around which is interesting.. Lamar trade rumors have made the Ravens future a bit cloudier and is reflected in the odds.   In the end, I think Ravens and Lamar eventually find a compromise and that he will take the deal(maybe with an option to earn more incentives like for example getting the team to a Super Bowl). If it's really all about the money and not about winning championships, a goal that he often boasts about, then he will be happy playing for the Falcons or Jets, two of the rumored teams so far. Other rumors say he wants to return home to Florida to play for Miami or Tampa. I don't see the Ravens willing to trade him to an AFC competitor like the Dolphins so the more logical choice would be to send him to Bucs but they are well under the cap.   More than likely I see Lamar staying in Bmore. he could contend for an already established contender while still getting paid like a top 5 QB(well for a year at least until Herbert and Burrow's deals are next) I don't think he has that luxury anywhere else Lamar would be stupid not to take the deal. I'm starting to warm up to Monken and think it will be a good fit for the Ravens. Will be some growing pains in the beginning but could see them be that balanced top 10 offense that the Ravens had in 2019. Once Lamar resigns I expect the Ravens odds to drop to +1200/+1500 range

    Good luck.  The price is worth it.

    I seldom bet futures and, IIRC the only futures bet I placed in the last decade was on the 2014 season - BAL at +420 to win the AFC North.  My co-worker was from MD and a big BAL fan, so we split a small ticket.  It looked to be a loser until week 14 when (as a 3-point dog) BAL won 34-27 at tough NO.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Digitalkarma:

    I'm put my first bets in of the 2023 season     Ravens +3000 to win SB58 Ravens +1600 to win AFC   this is probably the longest preseason odds I've seen the Ravens since 2019 although the market consensus is still around +2000 but there are a few +3000's laying around which is interesting.. Lamar trade rumors have made the Ravens future a bit cloudier and is reflected in the odds.   In the end, I think Ravens and Lamar eventually find a compromise and that he will take the deal(maybe with an option to earn more incentives like for example getting the team to a Super Bowl). If it's really all about the money and not about winning championships, a goal that he often boasts about, then he will be happy playing for the Falcons or Jets, two of the rumored teams so far. Other rumors say he wants to return home to Florida to play for Miami or Tampa. I don't see the Ravens willing to trade him to an AFC competitor like the Dolphins so the more logical choice would be to send him to Bucs but they are well under the cap.   More than likely I see Lamar staying in Bmore. he could contend for an already established contender while still getting paid like a top 5 QB(well for a year at least until Herbert and Burrow's deals are next) I don't think he has that luxury anywhere else Lamar would be stupid not to take the deal. I'm starting to warm up to Monken and think it will be a good fit for the Ravens. Will be some growing pains in the beginning but could see them be that balanced top 10 offense that the Ravens had in 2019. Once Lamar resigns I expect the Ravens odds to drop to +1200/+1500 range

    Good luck.  The price is worth it.

    I seldom bet futures and, IIRC the only futures bet I placed in the last decade was on the 2014 season - BAL at +420 to win the AFC North.  My co-worker was from MD and a big BAL fan, so we split a small ticket.  It looked to be a loser until week 14 when (as a 3-point dog) BAL won 34-27 at tough NO.

     
    Digitalkarma
    Digitalkarma
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 57968
    Posted: Feb. 19, 2023 - 6:54 PM ET #39

    Quote Originally Posted by DogbiteWilliams:

    Quote Originally Posted by Digitalkarma: I'm put my first bets in of the 2023 season     Ravens +3000 to win SB58 Ravens +1600 to win AFC   this is probably the longest preseason odds I've seen the Ravens since 2019 although the market consensus is still around +2000 but there are a few +3000's laying around which is interesting.. Lamar trade rumors have made the Ravens future a bit cloudier and is reflected in the odds.   In the end, I think Ravens and Lamar eventually find a compromise and that he will take the deal(maybe with an option to earn more incentives like for example getting the team to a Super Bowl). If it's really all about the money and not about winning championships, a goal that he often boasts about, then he will be happy playing for the Falcons or Jets, two of the rumored teams so far. Other rumors say he wants to return home to Florida to play for Miami or Tampa. I don't see the Ravens willing to trade him to an AFC competitor like the Dolphins so the more logical choice would be to send him to Bucs but they are well under the cap.   More than likely I see Lamar staying in Bmore. he could contend for an already established contender while still getting paid like a top 5 QB(well for a year at least until Herbert and Burrow's deals are next) I don't think he has that luxury anywhere else Lamar would be stupid not to take the deal. I'm starting to warm up to Monken and think it will be a good fit for the Ravens. Will be some growing pains in the beginning but could see them be that balanced top 10 offense that the Ravens had in 2019. Once Lamar resigns I expect the Ravens odds to drop to +1200/+1500 range Good luck.  The price is worth it. I seldom bet futures and, IIRC the only futures bet I placed in the last decade was on the 2014 season - BAL at +420 to win the AFC North.  My co-worker was from MD and a big BAL fan, so we split a small ticket.  It looked to be a loser until week 14 when (as a 3-point dog) BAL won 34-27 at tough NO.

     

    Thanks DBW, that was a fun one, I remember it as the Justin Forsett season. Too bad the playoff party ended prematurely. You got any Monken insight from his brief time in Cleveland? 

    Sip on that plus money honey!
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by DogbiteWilliams:

    Quote Originally Posted by Digitalkarma: I'm put my first bets in of the 2023 season     Ravens +3000 to win SB58 Ravens +1600 to win AFC   this is probably the longest preseason odds I've seen the Ravens since 2019 although the market consensus is still around +2000 but there are a few +3000's laying around which is interesting.. Lamar trade rumors have made the Ravens future a bit cloudier and is reflected in the odds.   In the end, I think Ravens and Lamar eventually find a compromise and that he will take the deal(maybe with an option to earn more incentives like for example getting the team to a Super Bowl). If it's really all about the money and not about winning championships, a goal that he often boasts about, then he will be happy playing for the Falcons or Jets, two of the rumored teams so far. Other rumors say he wants to return home to Florida to play for Miami or Tampa. I don't see the Ravens willing to trade him to an AFC competitor like the Dolphins so the more logical choice would be to send him to Bucs but they are well under the cap.   More than likely I see Lamar staying in Bmore. he could contend for an already established contender while still getting paid like a top 5 QB(well for a year at least until Herbert and Burrow's deals are next) I don't think he has that luxury anywhere else Lamar would be stupid not to take the deal. I'm starting to warm up to Monken and think it will be a good fit for the Ravens. Will be some growing pains in the beginning but could see them be that balanced top 10 offense that the Ravens had in 2019. Once Lamar resigns I expect the Ravens odds to drop to +1200/+1500 range Good luck.  The price is worth it. I seldom bet futures and, IIRC the only futures bet I placed in the last decade was on the 2014 season - BAL at +420 to win the AFC North.  My co-worker was from MD and a big BAL fan, so we split a small ticket.  It looked to be a loser until week 14 when (as a 3-point dog) BAL won 34-27 at tough NO.

     

    Thanks DBW, that was a fun one, I remember it as the Justin Forsett season. Too bad the playoff party ended prematurely. You got any Monken insight from his brief time in Cleveland? 

     
    DogbiteWilliams
    DogbiteWilliams
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2015
    Posts: 6482
    Posted: Feb. 19, 2023 - 6:57 PM ET #40

    @Digitalkarma

     Absolutely not.  I don't even recognize his name.

    Reply

    @Digitalkarma

     Absolutely not.  I don't even recognize his name.

     
    Digitalkarma
    Digitalkarma
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 57968
    Posted: Feb. 19, 2023 - 11:53 PM ET #41

    @DogbiteWilliams

     I'll just go along with what he has done lately and that was help Georgia Bulldogs to 2 straight Nattys. Hope the momentum carries with him to the Ravens an_light

    Sip on that plus money honey!
    Reply

    @DogbiteWilliams

     I'll just go along with what he has done lately and that was help Georgia Bulldogs to 2 straight Nattys. Hope the momentum carries with him to the Ravens an_light

     
    Digitalkarma
    Digitalkarma
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 57968
    Posted: Feb. 19, 2023 - 11:58 PM ET #42

    Odds moving again on Ravens 

     

    Before the WH shutdown +3500, after WH went back online +3000. Dropped again currently +2500 to win SB , +1400 AFC an_light

     

    I'll take look around other joints to see if there have been any changes as well 

    Sip on that plus money honey!
    Reply

    Odds moving again on Ravens 

     

    Before the WH shutdown +3500, after WH went back online +3000. Dropped again currently +2500 to win SB , +1400 AFC an_light

     

    I'll take look around other joints to see if there have been any changes as well 

     
    Digitalkarma
    Digitalkarma
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 57968
    Posted: Feb. 20, 2023 - 12:08 AM ET #43

    Quote Originally Posted by Digitalkarma:

    Odds moving again on Ravens    Before the WH shutdown +3500, after WH went back online +3000. Dropped again currently +2500 to win SB , +1400 AFC    I'll take look around other joints to see if there have been any changes as well

    No changes anywhere else that I can recall. Southpoint still has the Ravens at +3000. Maybe I will make a trip down there sometime but the drive is a little far lol 

    Sip on that plus money honey!
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Digitalkarma:

    Odds moving again on Ravens    Before the WH shutdown +3500, after WH went back online +3000. Dropped again currently +2500 to win SB , +1400 AFC    I'll take look around other joints to see if there have been any changes as well

    No changes anywhere else that I can recall. Southpoint still has the Ravens at +3000. Maybe I will make a trip down there sometime but the drive is a little far lol 

     
    Trooper64
    Trooper64
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2009
    Posts: 266
    Posted: Feb. 20, 2023 - 11:55 AM ET #44

    @Digitalkarma

     DK-price for the Ravens only +2000 here in Reno. Perhaps more than +3000 unlikely at this time.   

    Reply

    @Digitalkarma

     DK-price for the Ravens only +2000 here in Reno. Perhaps more than +3000 unlikely at this time.   

     
    Digitalkarma
    Digitalkarma
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 57968
    Posted: Feb. 20, 2023 - 12:22 PM ET #45

    Quote Originally Posted by Trooper64:

    @Digitalkarma  DK-price for the Ravens only +2000 here in Reno. Perhaps more than +3000 unlikely at this time.

    Only if Lamar officially gets traded an_eek2

    +2000 is still a fair price with Lamar's future still TBD peace_5

    Sip on that plus money honey!
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Trooper64:

    @Digitalkarma  DK-price for the Ravens only +2000 here in Reno. Perhaps more than +3000 unlikely at this time.

    Only if Lamar officially gets traded an_eek2

    +2000 is still a fair price with Lamar's future still TBD peace_5

     
    Digitalkarma
    Digitalkarma
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 57968
    Posted: Feb. 20, 2023 - 3:11 PM ET #46

    Adding....

     

    Lions +1200 to win the NFC

     

    I wouldn't take any NFC team to win the Super Bowl. AFC is still the stronger conference and I think will remain the same after free agency has passed. With Brady finally out of the picture and possibly Rodgers on his way out as well to join the AFC.. the competition in the NFC is even more wide open. Eagles had a nice run to the Super Bowl but they could be in for regression mode next season with both coordinators moving on and 20 players heading to free agency. 49ers have the clearest path to the Super Bowl if they can keep their roster intact for another year. Cowboys like the 49ers are next in line to ascend but quarterback play has kept them from being great. Both teams have the better defense in the conference which gives them the edge and is reflected in the odds. Again, I don't quite trust the quarterbacks in the field. Trey Lance, Dak Prescott, even Brock Purdy and Jalen Hurts despite having a good year still aren't a proven group. Jordan Love too we have no idea what we will get from him. Packers are a true wildcard that could surprise us with Love but I'm not expecting it

     

    This is where the Lions come in, fresh off their first winning season under Dan Campbell and a rare sweep against their nemesis bully Aaron Rodgers. They have  established a winning culture finishing off last season with 8 wins in their final 10 games to go 9-8. Lions could be the next 2009 Saints - city of perennial losers that  never sniffed a Super Bowl but built momentum on a non-playoff year then turned playoff contender the next.

     

    Jared Goff is getting comfortable now in the Lions offense with a good offensive line and emerging playmakers on offense. Lions have the capability to be the best offense in the NFC. The defense on the other hand showed some improvement middle of the season with a defensive coordinator switch but it could definitely be better. The Lions have 8 draft picks and 13 million in cap room to address their defense. Lions have some lure now to attract some defensive free agents. I think Lions will definitely improve on that side of the ball and be at least middle of the pack. All in all going to be an exciting upcoming season for Lions fans. clover

     

    Sip on that plus money honey!
    Reply

    Adding....

     

    Lions +1200 to win the NFC

     

    I wouldn't take any NFC team to win the Super Bowl. AFC is still the stronger conference and I think will remain the same after free agency has passed. With Brady finally out of the picture and possibly Rodgers on his way out as well to join the AFC.. the competition in the NFC is even more wide open. Eagles had a nice run to the Super Bowl but they could be in for regression mode next season with both coordinators moving on and 20 players heading to free agency. 49ers have the clearest path to the Super Bowl if they can keep their roster intact for another year. Cowboys like the 49ers are next in line to ascend but quarterback play has kept them from being great. Both teams have the better defense in the conference which gives them the edge and is reflected in the odds. Again, I don't quite trust the quarterbacks in the field. Trey Lance, Dak Prescott, even Brock Purdy and Jalen Hurts despite having a good year still aren't a proven group. Jordan Love too we have no idea what we will get from him. Packers are a true wildcard that could surprise us with Love but I'm not expecting it

     

    This is where the Lions come in, fresh off their first winning season under Dan Campbell and a rare sweep against their nemesis bully Aaron Rodgers. They have  established a winning culture finishing off last season with 8 wins in their final 10 games to go 9-8. Lions could be the next 2009 Saints - city of perennial losers that  never sniffed a Super Bowl but built momentum on a non-playoff year then turned playoff contender the next.

     

    Jared Goff is getting comfortable now in the Lions offense with a good offensive line and emerging playmakers on offense. Lions have the capability to be the best offense in the NFC. The defense on the other hand showed some improvement middle of the season with a defensive coordinator switch but it could definitely be better. The Lions have 8 draft picks and 13 million in cap room to address their defense. Lions have some lure now to attract some defensive free agents. I think Lions will definitely improve on that side of the ball and be at least middle of the pack. All in all going to be an exciting upcoming season for Lions fans. clover

     

     
    tahoejoe2
    tahoejoe2
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 1160
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2023 - 2:17 PM ET #47

    Eagles

    But like others have stated, way too early. 

    The best think that happened to the Eagles is they lost their DC. He was not good. Sean Desai is a much better DC.

    Reply

    Eagles

    But like others have stated, way too early. 

    The best think that happened to the Eagles is they lost their DC. He was not good. Sean Desai is a much better DC.

     
    Digitalkarma
    Digitalkarma
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 57968
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2023 - 7:03 PM ET #48

    Quote Originally Posted by tahoejoe2:

    Eagles But like others have stated, way too early.  The best think that happened to the Eagles is they lost their DC. He was not good. Sean Desai is a much better DC.

    They are losing some depth on that defense don't think they will replicate that sack production. Hargrave and Epps now gone possibly Bradberry too. Super Bowl loser curse in play peace_5peace

    Sip on that plus money honey!
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by tahoejoe2:

    Eagles But like others have stated, way too early.  The best think that happened to the Eagles is they lost their DC. He was not good. Sean Desai is a much better DC.

    They are losing some depth on that defense don't think they will replicate that sack production. Hargrave and Epps now gone possibly Bradberry too. Super Bowl loser curse in play peace_5peace

     
    Digitalkarma
    Digitalkarma
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 57968
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2023 - 7:07 PM ET #49

    Wow Bengals lose their safety tandem , Von Bell and Jessie Bates ...

     

    We've let go Calais Campbell an_cry

     

    Bobby Wagner possibly to Cowboys?? and also DeAndre Hopkins ?? an_getaway

    Sip on that plus money honey!
    Reply

    Wow Bengals lose their safety tandem , Von Bell and Jessie Bates ...

     

    We've let go Calais Campbell an_cry

     

    Bobby Wagner possibly to Cowboys?? and also DeAndre Hopkins ?? an_getaway

     
     
    Digitalkarma
    Digitalkarma
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 57968
    Posted: Apr. 10, 2023 - 4:34 PM ET #50

    Quote Originally Posted by Digitalkarma:

    I'm put my first bets in of the 2023 season     Ravens +3000 to win SB58 Ravens +1600 to win AFC   this is probably the longest preseason odds I've seen the Ravens since 2019 although the market consensus is still around +2000 but there are a few +3000's laying around which is interesting.. Lamar trade rumors have made the Ravens future a bit cloudier and is reflected in the odds.   In the end, I think Ravens and Lamar eventually find a compromise and that he will take the deal(maybe with an option to earn more incentives like for example getting the team to a Super Bowl). If it's really all about the money and not about winning championships, a goal that he often boasts about, then he will be happy playing for the Falcons or Jets, two of the rumored teams so far. Other rumors say he wants to return home to Florida to play for Miami or Tampa. I don't see the Ravens willing to trade him to an AFC competitor like the Dolphins so the more logical choice would be to send him to Bucs but they are well under the cap.   More than likely I see Lamar staying in Bmore. he could contend for an already established contender while still getting paid like a top 5 QB(well for a year at least until Herbert and Burrow's deals are next) I don't think he has that luxury anywhere else Lamar would be stupid not to take the deal. I'm starting to warm up to Monken and think it will be a good fit for the Ravens. Will be some growing pains in the beginning but could see them be that balanced top 10 offense that the Ravens had in 2019. Once Lamar resigns I expect the Ravens odds to drop to +1200/+1500 range

     

     

    An update: nearly 2 months later..

    Ravens +3500 to win SB58

    Ravens +1750 to win AFC

     

    Ravens making some right moves so far. Hiring Monken as OC. Getting rid of conditioning coach Saunders. And addressing the WR room with a pair of vets: Agholor doesn't do much for me but adding OBJ is interesting. I'm not a big fan of diva recievers like OBJ as talented as he may be but we don't know what we will get with him coming off of major knee injury but it's a good sign Ravens are listening to what they need to fix. Hope it's similar to when Steve Smith moved to Balty and had a year. Both recievers have won a super bowl before so that could also be invaluable on offense we need a good mix of vets on the offensive side. I think Ravens offense will be fun to watch if Lamar Jackson can get it together and focus on winning with Ravens. Has no excuse now not to get it done. I think Lamar is staying put. 

    Still kinda sad Calais is now with Falcons. Other than that it's been a low-key but productive offseason so far not that the Ravens really need to do much to their roster. Now let's see if Ravens can find some winners in the draft.. 

     

     

     

    Sip on that plus money honey!
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Digitalkarma:

    I'm put my first bets in of the 2023 season     Ravens +3000 to win SB58 Ravens +1600 to win AFC   this is probably the longest preseason odds I've seen the Ravens since 2019 although the market consensus is still around +2000 but there are a few +3000's laying around which is interesting.. Lamar trade rumors have made the Ravens future a bit cloudier and is reflected in the odds.   In the end, I think Ravens and Lamar eventually find a compromise and that he will take the deal(maybe with an option to earn more incentives like for example getting the team to a Super Bowl). If it's really all about the money and not about winning championships, a goal that he often boasts about, then he will be happy playing for the Falcons or Jets, two of the rumored teams so far. Other rumors say he wants to return home to Florida to play for Miami or Tampa. I don't see the Ravens willing to trade him to an AFC competitor like the Dolphins so the more logical choice would be to send him to Bucs but they are well under the cap.   More than likely I see Lamar staying in Bmore. he could contend for an already established contender while still getting paid like a top 5 QB(well for a year at least until Herbert and Burrow's deals are next) I don't think he has that luxury anywhere else Lamar would be stupid not to take the deal. I'm starting to warm up to Monken and think it will be a good fit for the Ravens. Will be some growing pains in the beginning but could see them be that balanced top 10 offense that the Ravens had in 2019. Once Lamar resigns I expect the Ravens odds to drop to +1200/+1500 range

     

     

    An update: nearly 2 months later..

    Ravens +3500 to win SB58

    Ravens +1750 to win AFC

     

    Ravens making some right moves so far. Hiring Monken as OC. Getting rid of conditioning coach Saunders. And addressing the WR room with a pair of vets: Agholor doesn't do much for me but adding OBJ is interesting. I'm not a big fan of diva recievers like OBJ as talented as he may be but we don't know what we will get with him coming off of major knee injury but it's a good sign Ravens are listening to what they need to fix. Hope it's similar to when Steve Smith moved to Balty and had a year. Both recievers have won a super bowl before so that could also be invaluable on offense we need a good mix of vets on the offensive side. I think Ravens offense will be fun to watch if Lamar Jackson can get it together and focus on winning with Ravens. Has no excuse now not to get it done. I think Lamar is staying put. 

    Still kinda sad Calais is now with Falcons. Other than that it's been a low-key but productive offseason so far not that the Ravens really need to do much to their roster. Now let's see if Ravens can find some winners in the draft.. 

     

     

     

    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum
    «First Previous 12345 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,576
    • Monday 10/05/2026 692
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
    • PART DEUX 183
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,720
    • Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,770
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,802
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,654
    • ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,100
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,601

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.