MGM thank you so much for everything please just ignore the haters.Dont leave us your the best capper around here.please I beg you to help us that need help like me.i have a kid that's why I follow you.You help me a lot and I appreciate it.Mahalo
MGM thank you so much for everything please just ignore the haters.Dont leave us your the best capper around here.please I beg you to help us that need help like me.i have a kid that's why I follow you.You help me a lot and I appreciate it.Mahalo
Everyone has to do their own due diligence and make the pick. If you win dont laugh and if you lose dont cry. There is no one to congratulate or blame for your bets but yourself. Read the posts, follow the guys you trust, etc, but no one owes you a 100% winners on here or anywhere.
Thanks to all who post their picks and insight!
Everyone has to do their own due diligence and make the pick. If you win dont laugh and if you lose dont cry. There is no one to congratulate or blame for your bets but yourself. Read the posts, follow the guys you trust, etc, but no one owes you a 100% winners on here or anywhere.
thats right mgm if this shit was so easy people wouldnt be tailing other peoples picks then crying about it when they lose were all out to make money here and show me one person who doesnt lose and il show you someone who is full of you know what. so you tell mgm
thats right mgm if this shit was so easy people wouldnt be tailing other peoples picks then crying about it when they lose were all out to make money here and show me one person who doesnt lose and il show you someone who is full of you know what. so you tell mgm
If you are winning on any public forum, you will be bashed. The books have paid employees sent here to trash talk winning cappers threads to hopefully get them to quit posting. This tactic is nothing new.
Either you recognize that and skip over their comments or you take it personally and leave which is exactly what the books want you to do!
Your call.
this is a fact ^
Quote Originally Posted by BRET_BROCK:
If you are winning on any public forum, you will be bashed. The books have paid employees sent here to trash talk winning cappers threads to hopefully get them to quit posting. This tactic is nothing new.
Either you recognize that and skip over their comments or you take it personally and leave which is exactly what the books want you to do!
I know your intentions are to help all cover-brethren. I had that same intentions once, but the few rookies got to me just as they got to you. Don't sweat it. They will put too much stress on you and you'll start to doubt yourself when capping games. When I read your post,I feel the stress you put on yourself to get it right. Its not worth it. Let the bad comment slide right off the page. There are always peaks and valleys in picking winners. Three-fourths of covers members can't even pick their nose for a win.
Hope this inspires you...I play anywhere from 1k to 10k a game. I always check your post, when you do post. And if we concur on a game, I double down. I'm usually at Green Valley Station and sometimes M casino. I want to say "we" move the spread anywhere from 1/2 to a whole point when I place any bet. Have you ever heard any of these guys that are complaining move the point spread? I highly doubt it. Just remember, you have.
MGM,
I know your intentions are to help all cover-brethren. I had that same intentions once, but the few rookies got to me just as they got to you. Don't sweat it. They will put too much stress on you and you'll start to doubt yourself when capping games. When I read your post,I feel the stress you put on yourself to get it right. Its not worth it. Let the bad comment slide right off the page. There are always peaks and valleys in picking winners. Three-fourths of covers members can't even pick their nose for a win.
Hope this inspires you...I play anywhere from 1k to 10k a game. I always check your post, when you do post. And if we concur on a game, I double down. I'm usually at Green Valley Station and sometimes M casino. I want to say "we" move the spread anywhere from 1/2 to a whole point when I place any bet. Have you ever heard any of these guys that are complaining move the point spread? I highly doubt it. Just remember, you have.
I agree, but why is it that you good cappers get butt hurt by the rejects that write negative crap. Just ignore them and move on. Who gives a rats ass what they say. I guarantee the respectful people on here out number the losers 100-1. They just don't waste everyone's time by posting negative bullshit. MGM, I totally appreciate the sentiment, but lets all try to ignore them. Someone is negative, no one give them energy by responding. Thicker skin y'all.
I agree... I do not understand the problem here, so a few dickheads like to garner attention by posting negative comments, so what?...
Are some of us so sensitive that we get personally offended? C'mon it's the internet, full of losers and rejects that get out their frustration anonymously and safely through the Web.
Personally, I find negative comments very amusing, I think by acknowledging bashers you are giving them exactly what they want.
Be a man, ignore all that negative shit.
Quote Originally Posted by ronboslow:
I agree, but why is it that you good cappers get butt hurt by the rejects that write negative crap. Just ignore them and move on. Who gives a rats ass what they say. I guarantee the respectful people on here out number the losers 100-1. They just don't waste everyone's time by posting negative bullshit. MGM, I totally appreciate the sentiment, but lets all try to ignore them. Someone is negative, no one give them energy by responding. Thicker skin y'all.
I agree... I do not understand the problem here, so a few dickheads like to garner attention by posting negative comments, so what?...
Are some of us so sensitive that we get personally offended? C'mon it's the internet, full of losers and rejects that get out their frustration anonymously and safely through the Web.
Personally, I find negative comments very amusing, I think by acknowledging bashers you are giving them exactly what they want.