• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum

    Respect To EVERYONE*******Read please

    «First Previous 123456 Next Last»
    NiceDaze_In_LV
    BOLIonthestreet
    Hustlehard23
    alecboyh
    bipolarroller
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 19409
    Posts: 148
    «First Previous 123456 Next Last»
     
    NiceDaze_In_LV
    NiceDaze_In_LV
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 7
    Posted: Nov. 12, 2012 - 10:09 AM ET #51

    I respect all the cappers who post their plays before kickoff, and especially you guys who back your picks with write-ups.  MGM, I follow your football threads every week, and I hope you stick around.  Just ignore the haters.  All they really want is for you to respond to their BS, anyway.

    I live in North LV, btw.  I used to bet at Cannery, but now I use William Hill.  I used to work for Stations, but now I don't go in any of their properties.
    Reply
    I respect all the cappers who post their plays before kickoff, and especially you guys who back your picks with write-ups.  MGM, I follow your football threads every week, and I hope you stick around.  Just ignore the haters.  All they really want is for you to respond to their BS, anyway.

    I live in North LV, btw.  I used to bet at Cannery, but now I use William Hill.  I used to work for Stations, but now I don't go in any of their properties.
     
    BOLIonthestreet
    BOLIonthestreet
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 1961
    Posted: Nov. 12, 2012 - 10:12 AM ET #52

    Quote Originally Posted by MGM_grnd:

    Why the bashing great cappers on here ?????

    I'm here !  There here ... We ARE ALL here people ..  Trying to make money fellas !!!  I'm sick of the bullshit .. Calling someone out When they"lose".  Complete bullshit ?  Why!   U post your plays ...if it hits u win ... U lose .. U lose.  Why follow?  Cap your own games guys and then post of u want .. This site is good..  U can get a lot of info ... A lot of gret cappers on here !!! But pay the respect to EVERyONE.

    This goes out to Chung.. He's a gret capper .. He made a mistake with switching his bet ... We have ALL done it .... But give the guy some respect !!!! He has won some of u money !!!!!!!  I will not associate myself with disrespectful people on this site ... I Will Leave.... This is unexceptable. PERIOD... If I receive another NEGETIVE comment in my thread....IM OUT!!!!!!!and u can Bank on that  Give people RESPECT!!!!


    Respect , 

    MGM
    .

    MGM-

    Your definitely right, we should probably work together more, but you know what? Hatas gon hate.

    As for CHUNG....

    Its one thing to post your plays- Its another to put on a show and put out "teaser" threads, bet one way, have 2500 people view your post, then change to another play with ANOTHER post. If you want to switch plays Chung just do it! Don't have to repost the "new" play...almost seems like he gets off by doing it. 

    Oh, and MGM, FYI,and Mr. Chung just started posting in English within the last year. For the longest time he would post in Vietnamese and then him and his viet friends would party in his thread. The guy is just weird. He does know the Saints though.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MGM_grnd:

    Why the bashing great cappers on here ?????

    I'm here !  There here ... We ARE ALL here people ..  Trying to make money fellas !!!  I'm sick of the bullshit .. Calling someone out When they"lose".  Complete bullshit ?  Why!   U post your plays ...if it hits u win ... U lose .. U lose.  Why follow?  Cap your own games guys and then post of u want .. This site is good..  U can get a lot of info ... A lot of gret cappers on here !!! But pay the respect to EVERyONE.

    This goes out to Chung.. He's a gret capper .. He made a mistake with switching his bet ... We have ALL done it .... But give the guy some respect !!!! He has won some of u money !!!!!!!  I will not associate myself with disrespectful people on this site ... I Will Leave.... This is unexceptable. PERIOD... If I receive another NEGETIVE comment in my thread....IM OUT!!!!!!!and u can Bank on that  Give people RESPECT!!!!


    Respect , 

    MGM
    .

    MGM-

    Your definitely right, we should probably work together more, but you know what? Hatas gon hate.

    As for CHUNG....

    Its one thing to post your plays- Its another to put on a show and put out "teaser" threads, bet one way, have 2500 people view your post, then change to another play with ANOTHER post. If you want to switch plays Chung just do it! Don't have to repost the "new" play...almost seems like he gets off by doing it. 

    Oh, and MGM, FYI,and Mr. Chung just started posting in English within the last year. For the longest time he would post in Vietnamese and then him and his viet friends would party in his thread. The guy is just weird. He does know the Saints though.  
     
    Hustlehard23
    Hustlehard23
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 268
    Posted: Nov. 12, 2012 - 10:18 AM ET #53

    Quote Originally Posted by blueandorange:

    Hope you dont leave us MGM, you've made me a tremendous amount of money. If these punks knew anything about money management, they'd honor your plays as much as I do. The problem is they win a game you give them and lose 10 they pick themselves. If they implemented money management, I can promise you that sparatic loss we all deal with wouldn't phase them.
     

     

    That's why they mad, if they just rode one guy they'd be up, but people are so greedy that they want to play all the good cappers plays, and it just doesn't work like that, would be nice, but it doesn't.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by blueandorange:

    Hope you dont leave us MGM, you've made me a tremendous amount of money. If these punks knew anything about money management, they'd honor your plays as much as I do. The problem is they win a game you give them and lose 10 they pick themselves. If they implemented money management, I can promise you that sparatic loss we all deal with wouldn't phase them.
     

     

    That's why they mad, if they just rode one guy they'd be up, but people are so greedy that they want to play all the good cappers plays, and it just doesn't work like that, would be nice, but it doesn't.

     
    alecboyh
    alecboyh
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 4842
    Posted: Nov. 12, 2012 - 10:36 AM ET #54

    TOTALLY AGREE DUDE!!! RESPECT FOR EVERYBODY !!! WE ALL ARE TRYING TO BEAT THE BOOKS ... ITS US AGAINST THEM ...
    Reply
    TOTALLY AGREE DUDE!!! RESPECT FOR EVERYBODY !!! WE ALL ARE TRYING TO BEAT THE BOOKS ... ITS US AGAINST THEM ...
     
    bipolarroller
    bipolarroller
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2012
    Posts: 423
    Posted: Nov. 12, 2012 - 10:43 AM ET #55

    MGM stands for MIGHTY GOOD MAN!.....And I sincerely mean that!.....A class act!!....I'm being repetitive here, but "bashers" are on every handicappers site....The more you say something back to them, the more they thrive..In college football, BOOM, a very insightful handicapper, after being told by well wishers to ignore,  constantly going down to their level and the thread is full of arguments...THAT is what "bashers" want....They thrive on it!!!!...In real life, they no doubt are "losers" playing on borrowed money....You have a great following of appreciative people here....Please stay on here and ignore the classless ones....Thank you for actually "bailing me out" on Dallas and Chicago.....We all wish you the best and continued success!........My best always!!
    Reply
    MGM stands for MIGHTY GOOD MAN!.....And I sincerely mean that!.....A class act!!....I'm being repetitive here, but "bashers" are on every handicappers site....The more you say something back to them, the more they thrive..In college football, BOOM, a very insightful handicapper, after being told by well wishers to ignore,  constantly going down to their level and the thread is full of arguments...THAT is what "bashers" want....They thrive on it!!!!...In real life, they no doubt are "losers" playing on borrowed money....You have a great following of appreciative people here....Please stay on here and ignore the classless ones....Thank you for actually "bailing me out" on Dallas and Chicago.....We all wish you the best and continued success!........My best always!!
     
    Jb822
    Jb822
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2012
    Posts: 49
    Posted: Nov. 12, 2012 - 10:50 AM ET #56

    Completely agree..I don't post a lot but I look at a lot of threads and for every capper there is another that sees a play different..it's up to each person to make his own bets. 
    Reply
    Completely agree..I don't post a lot but I look at a lot of threads and for every capper there is another that sees a play different..it's up to each person to make his own bets. 
     
    Bumblebee
    Bumblebee
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 132
    Posted: Nov. 12, 2012 - 10:52 AM ET #57

    Fuckers need to be responsible for their own bets.  The problem is idiots look at a cappers picks decided they like 2 of his 5 picks and pick the two that the capper got wrong and then blame him.  
    I do miss the bouncing tits though.


    Reply
    Fuckers need to be responsible for their own bets.  The problem is idiots look at a cappers picks decided they like 2 of his 5 picks and pick the two that the capper got wrong and then blame him.  
    I do miss the bouncing tits though.


     
    Macwestie1
    Macwestie1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 171377
    Posted: Nov. 12, 2012 - 10:53 AM ET #58

    Hang in there Much Respect & GL MGM 

    Totally agree I've been on covers since 2004 

    IGNORE all the Haters and idiots do not respond to them MGM:

    ...................../´¯/)  

    ....................,/¯../  

    .................../..../  

    ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`•¸  

    ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\  

    ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')  

    .........\.................'...../  

    ..........''...\.......... _.•´  

    ............\..............(  

    ..............\.............  



    What do you call an Eternal Optimist? An accordion player with a beeper!
    Reply
    Hang in there Much Respect & GL MGM 

    Totally agree I've been on covers since 2004 

    IGNORE all the Haters and idiots do not respond to them MGM:

    ...................../´¯/)  

    ....................,/¯../  

    .................../..../  

    ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`•¸  

    ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\  

    ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')  

    .........\.................'...../  

    ..........''...\.......... _.•´  

    ............\..............(  

    ..............\.............  



     
    eezmoney
    eezmoney
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 68
    Posted: Nov. 12, 2012 - 10:56 AM ET #59

    Quote Originally Posted by dalegend:

    there = they`re
    unexpectable = unacceptable
    negetive = negative 

    Don`t leave, I am not bashing you.



    Love your comment Dale!!! You are funny as shit!!! "I love this country. What freedom you have! Please don't go! Please don't cry like a little bitch!" If you have your own little group of followers, then PM to them instead of starting a thread and advertise like you know for sure and you can help people out! There are others that have lost money on their own and very desperate to follow anyone. Unless you're are hot hot and on a great streak, which you're not! I've seen your college picks for a few years now. If you're hitting 50/50, that's enough loosing cause that fucking juice will kill you! Picking one team and then gets cornfused and second guess yourself! Note "cornfused" is not an incorrect spelling. It is used for a person who is fucking more confused then confused!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by dalegend:

    there = they`re
    unexpectable = unacceptable
    negetive = negative 

    Don`t leave, I am not bashing you.



    Love your comment Dale!!! You are funny as shit!!! "I love this country. What freedom you have! Please don't go! Please don't cry like a little bitch!" If you have your own little group of followers, then PM to them instead of starting a thread and advertise like you know for sure and you can help people out! There are others that have lost money on their own and very desperate to follow anyone. Unless you're are hot hot and on a great streak, which you're not! I've seen your college picks for a few years now. If you're hitting 50/50, that's enough loosing cause that fucking juice will kill you! Picking one team and then gets cornfused and second guess yourself! Note "cornfused" is not an incorrect spelling. It is used for a person who is fucking more confused then confused!
     
    amp1080
    amp1080
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 405
    Posted: Nov. 12, 2012 - 10:59 AM ET #60

    couldn't agree with you more MGM, i feel bad for you guys cause you take the time to share your thoughts, picks and analysis only to be shit on by assholes that come up with threads like "I really need a winner, please give me a sure thing."  

    I and the majority of covers users really appreciate sharing your opinion on games. I really hope you keep posting cause you are one of many good cappers on here that I check before each wager i place

    Thank you MGM
    Reply
    couldn't agree with you more MGM, i feel bad for you guys cause you take the time to share your thoughts, picks and analysis only to be shit on by assholes that come up with threads like "I really need a winner, please give me a sure thing."  

    I and the majority of covers users really appreciate sharing your opinion on games. I really hope you keep posting cause you are one of many good cappers on here that I check before each wager i place

    Thank you MGM
     
    insatiable
    insatiable
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2007
    Posts: 36896
    Posted: Nov. 12, 2012 - 11:03 AM ET #61

    Reply
     
    TNT909
    TNT909
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2012
    Posts: 112
    Posted: Nov. 12, 2012 - 11:04 AM ET #62

    I am new to the forum and have only been posting for a few weeks, but I have always followed your pick. Stay hot man, much respect.

    You going to have a play on tonight's game?

    Reply

    I am new to the forum and have only been posting for a few weeks, but I have always followed your pick. Stay hot man, much respect.

    You going to have a play on tonight's game?

     
    eezmoney
    eezmoney
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 68
    Posted: Nov. 12, 2012 - 11:06 AM ET #63

    I take back what said Chung. Just keep on posting your picks then I'll go opposite. There people I'm not bashing no more! I'm encouraging him to post more of his "HoT HoT Picks" headlines. I love to see that there are people like MGM. You have all kinds of people in this world. People like me, Dale, and saints like MGM. The world is a cold cruel place!
    Reply
    I take back what said Chung. Just keep on posting your picks then I'll go opposite. There people I'm not bashing no more! I'm encouraging him to post more of his "HoT HoT Picks" headlines. I love to see that there are people like MGM. You have all kinds of people in this world. People like me, Dale, and saints like MGM. The world is a cold cruel place!
     
    jerzeyboy56
    jerzeyboy56
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2011
    Posts: 4341
    Posted: Nov. 12, 2012 - 11:17 AM ET #64

    mgm
    Reply
    mgm
     
    clubtnt
    clubtnt
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2011
    Posts: 1822
    Posted: Nov. 12, 2012 - 11:18 AM ET #65

    this is a degenerate business we're in with a lot of degenerate actors so there will always be bashing. this isn't a country club.

    there are some good cappers on here (i think you're one of them) but there are also a lot of pretenders too who brag about undocumented records, or cappers who play the entire board.

    you can't defend chung's action of changing his POY to the otherside. personally i've never read his threads because the titles are so gimmicky ("HOT HOT HOT picks").

    BOL if you take your picks elsewhere.
    Reply
    this is a degenerate business we're in with a lot of degenerate actors so there will always be bashing. this isn't a country club.

    there are some good cappers on here (i think you're one of them) but there are also a lot of pretenders too who brag about undocumented records, or cappers who play the entire board.

    you can't defend chung's action of changing his POY to the otherside. personally i've never read his threads because the titles are so gimmicky ("HOT HOT HOT picks").

    BOL if you take your picks elsewhere.
     
    Johnnyclutch22
    Johnnyclutch22
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 211
    Posted: Nov. 12, 2012 - 11:34 AM ET #66

    keep it man...i follow u!!!u da man
    Reply
    keep it man...i follow u!!!u da man
     
    Xelorvegas
    Xelorvegas
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 571
    Posted: Nov. 12, 2012 - 11:45 AM ET #67

    mgm - just sent you a Friend request...

    i am tired of the clowns on this site, they are too stupid, lazy or unable to cap....so they come to the site and eat up the info without thinking about it and doing their own DD!

    degens are degens...win 4 of 5 games they will cry about the 1 L!

    Reply

    mgm - just sent you a Friend request...

    i am tired of the clowns on this site, they are too stupid, lazy or unable to cap....so they come to the site and eat up the info without thinking about it and doing their own DD!

    degens are degens...win 4 of 5 games they will cry about the 1 L!

     
    ThePigeon
    ThePigeon
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 188
    Posted: Nov. 12, 2012 - 11:57 AM ET #68

    I think somebody should point this posting out to Tonyrome. The guy does nothing but harass people on here. I give out my picks happily and get slammed for it. MGM you should be proud of how you have helped people in the past and should continue doing so.
    Reply
    I think somebody should point this posting out to Tonyrome. The guy does nothing but harass people on here. I give out my picks happily and get slammed for it. MGM you should be proud of how you have helped people in the past and should continue doing so.
     
    zizou_100
    zizou_100
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 1206
    Posted: Nov. 12, 2012 - 12:07 PM ET #69

    MGM, great post...


    my 2 cents: there is always one guy in the thread who answers to this idiots...If we could just ignore them....make believe that post is just another disturbing Ad...or just blank...

    .they love to post shit and fight, because they dont have the courage to have a fight in person....
    Hope you dont leave this forum MGM a lot of people appreciate your posts and picks!

    BOL tonight!
    Reply
    MGM, great post...


    my 2 cents: there is always one guy in the thread who answers to this idiots...If we could just ignore them....make believe that post is just another disturbing Ad...or just blank...

    .they love to post shit and fight, because they dont have the courage to have a fight in person....
    Hope you dont leave this forum MGM a lot of people appreciate your posts and picks!

    BOL tonight!
     
    ohnoahboi
    ohnoahboi
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 422
    Posted: Nov. 12, 2012 - 12:08 PM ET #70

    Forget all those negative people. They just dont have any other thing to do but to bash on others. Their a joke! Keep up the great work!
    Reply
    Forget all those negative people. They just dont have any other thing to do but to bash on others. Their a joke! Keep up the great work!
     
    buffalo11
    buffalo11
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 8810
    Posted: Nov. 12, 2012 - 12:13 PM ET #71

    fuck the idiots
    Reply
    fuck the idiots
     
    -LB-
    -LB-
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 23180
    Posted: Nov. 12, 2012 - 12:17 PM ET #72

    Reply
     
    ManassaMauler
    ManassaMauler
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 57577
    Posted: Nov. 12, 2012 - 12:19 PM ET #73

    Hey MGM,

    I hear you...Thick skin is required around here. Good guys outnumber the idiots. BOL moving forward.
    Reply
    Hey MGM,

    I hear you...Thick skin is required around here. Good guys outnumber the idiots. BOL moving forward.
     
    ManassaMauler
    ManassaMauler
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 57577
    Posted: Nov. 12, 2012 - 12:20 PM ET #74

    Quote Originally Posted by eezmoney:


    Love your comment Dale!!! You are funny as shit!!! "I love this country. What freedom you have! Please don't go! Please don't cry like a little bitch!" If you have your own little group of followers, then PM to them instead of starting a thread and advertise like you know for sure and you can help people out! There are others that have lost money on their own and very desperate to follow anyone. Unless you're are hot hot and on a great streak, which you're not! I've seen your college picks for a few years now. If you're hitting 50/50, that's enough loosing cause that fucking juice will kill you! Picking one team and then gets cornfused and second guess yourself! Note "cornfused" is not an incorrect spelling. It is used for a person who is fucking more confused then confused!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by eezmoney:


    Love your comment Dale!!! You are funny as shit!!! "I love this country. What freedom you have! Please don't go! Please don't cry like a little bitch!" If you have your own little group of followers, then PM to them instead of starting a thread and advertise like you know for sure and you can help people out! There are others that have lost money on their own and very desperate to follow anyone. Unless you're are hot hot and on a great streak, which you're not! I've seen your college picks for a few years now. If you're hitting 50/50, that's enough loosing cause that fucking juice will kill you! Picking one team and then gets cornfused and second guess yourself! Note "cornfused" is not an incorrect spelling. It is used for a person who is fucking more confused then confused!
     
     
    dontbookme
    dontbookme
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 4727
    Posted: Nov. 12, 2012 - 12:22 PM ET #75

    Let me try to put this into persepective.. I am older, little wiser i feel than i was,say, 15 years ago..

    This world is filled with idiots, babies, haters etc... That will never change for as long as we walk this earth. Learning to understand that, and accept will allow you to accept that people are going to come on here and bash others. It's a way for some to make themselves feel better about themselves.. It's SAD, but it's true..

    I work with a guy who is miserable everyday, and hates everything.. It's gotten comical to a point, but that's who he is, and he will never change.

    So, As I agree with you 100% with the question "why do people have to bash others on a forum that we are out to achieve the same goal? Simply because it would be impossible to have an open forum full of people that "get it", or "want to help others", and not have any MORONS.. I guess thats what makes the world go round...

    Anyway, I hope you continue to cap and post, because leaving would just mean those MORONS got to you.. Just bypass those posts as i do and move to the next..

    BOL bro

    Reply

    Let me try to put this into persepective.. I am older, little wiser i feel than i was,say, 15 years ago..

    This world is filled with idiots, babies, haters etc... That will never change for as long as we walk this earth. Learning to understand that, and accept will allow you to accept that people are going to come on here and bash others. It's a way for some to make themselves feel better about themselves.. It's SAD, but it's true..

    I work with a guy who is miserable everyday, and hates everything.. It's gotten comical to a point, but that's who he is, and he will never change.

    So, As I agree with you 100% with the question "why do people have to bash others on a forum that we are out to achieve the same goal? Simply because it would be impossible to have an open forum full of people that "get it", or "want to help others", and not have any MORONS.. I guess thats what makes the world go round...

    Anyway, I hope you continue to cap and post, because leaving would just mean those MORONS got to you.. Just bypass those posts as i do and move to the next..

    BOL bro

    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum
    «First Previous 123456 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,734
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,198
    • Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,832
    • Monday 09/28/2026 819
    • PART DEUX 286
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,289
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,007
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,469
    • Eagles@Bears discussion 3,716
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,504

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.