back to business who we taking tonite bro.
Respect To EVERYONE*******Read please
people that bash and kick other people when they are down have low self esteem and they dont know how to behave.
These people feel better about themselves when they make other feel bad. I think they have some type of social and psychological problem.
Since this is the internet, just ignore them. If you come across one in person...shoot em. ![]()
people that bash and kick other people when they are down have low self esteem and they dont know how to behave.
These people feel better about themselves when they make other feel bad. I think they have some type of social and psychological problem.
Since this is the internet, just ignore them. If you come across one in person...shoot em. ![]()
It is just people wishing they could cap as well as you and a few others,i try but am nowhere near as good but without yours and a few others help along the way,i may never be,so stay and ignore the haters....if they tail its their problem if its a loser
It is just people wishing they could cap as well as you and a few others,i try but am nowhere near as good but without yours and a few others help along the way,i may never be,so stay and ignore the haters....if they tail its their problem if its a loser
Why the bashing great cappers on here ?????
Why the bashing great cappers on here ?????
there = they`re
there = they`re
Why the bashing great cappers on here ?????
Agree 100% MGM!!! There was a time when I actually enjoyed the negative cappers. I enjoyed making them look like the complete idiots they are. Now I'm too time poor to argue with idiots, so I just ignore them . . . completely. I don't even read their posts. I just skip right over them and act like they aren't there.
Mad respect for what you do bro!!! You consistently post winners, and I know how hard that is to do!!!
Why the bashing great cappers on here ?????
Agree 100% MGM!!! There was a time when I actually enjoyed the negative cappers. I enjoyed making them look like the complete idiots they are. Now I'm too time poor to argue with idiots, so I just ignore them . . . completely. I don't even read their posts. I just skip right over them and act like they aren't there.
Mad respect for what you do bro!!! You consistently post winners, and I know how hard that is to do!!!
Why the bashing great cappers on here ?????
Why the bashing great cappers on here ?????
yup, there is always a gambler trying to spell check and correct grammar on a gambling site..seriously?...its actually hilarious. They should be studying for an exam or write a novel or something.
yup, there is always a gambler trying to spell check and correct grammar on a gambling site..seriously?...its actually hilarious. They should be studying for an exam or write a novel or something.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,734
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,198
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,832
- Monday 09/28/2026 819
- PART DEUX 286
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,289
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,007
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,469
- Eagles@Bears discussion 3,716
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,504
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
