Rams- 206 ML GL
Risking 30,000 to win $ 14,563.11
I dont trust the bengals I think rams come out as a clear winner!! I think they will win by double digits but anything can happen, thats why I bet the ML
Rams- 206 ML GL
Risking 30,000 to win $ 14,563.11
I dont trust the bengals I think rams come out as a clear winner!! I think they will win by double digits but anything can happen, thats why I bet the ML
Rams- 206 ML GL
Risking 30,000 to win $ 14,563.11
I dont trust the bengals I think rams come out as a clear winner!! I think they will win by double digits but anything can happen, thats why I bet the ML
How does Vegas do that?
Is it similar to how the wizard of oz controlled things along the yellow brick road? Rams do have yellow as part of their uniform design, is that a clue to the fix?
![]()
How does Vegas do that?
Is it similar to how the wizard of oz controlled things along the yellow brick road? Rams do have yellow as part of their uniform design, is that a clue to the fix?
![]()
@packersbackers
Anything with spreads points in the games is control by Vegas.. they can make the teams not covers..or lose to a sorry players.. if money is right they let it go
@packersbackers
Anything with spreads points in the games is control by Vegas.. they can make the teams not covers..or lose to a sorry players.. if money is right they let it go
You didn't answer the question:
HOW Does Vegas Do It?
![]()
You didn't answer the question:
HOW Does Vegas Do It?
![]()
@SunnySideUp101
You are crazy boy! That’s not an intelligent investment. If you play the ML, that means you are not confident the Rams will cover. If the Rams don’t cover, they will lose SU
@SunnySideUp101
You are crazy boy! That’s not an intelligent investment. If you play the ML, that means you are not confident the Rams will cover. If the Rams don’t cover, they will lose SU
