People that thinks there's no fixing in sports should stop gambling
No education needed from someone who believes these games are fixed. I win enough by just watching football and not reading into the nonsense and understanding bad beats happen all the time. I was on San Diego that sucked. I was on Atlanta that sucked, did he miss that on purpose??? Sometimes your on the right end of a bad beat sometimes wrong. Yesterday totally sucked my balls but still broke even somehow must be doing something right.
No education needed from someone who believes these games are fixed. I win enough by just watching football and not reading into the nonsense and understanding bad beats happen all the time. I was on San Diego that sucked. I was on Atlanta that sucked, did he miss that on purpose??? Sometimes your on the right end of a bad beat sometimes wrong. Yesterday totally sucked my balls but still broke even somehow must be doing something right.
Lol if people could only see themselves. . . . . . . And yeah yeah i know. Im the fool for not thinking bill belicheck is shaving points and kobe bryant is missing free throws cuz he owes a bookie and blah blah blah.
Lol if people could only see themselves. . . . . . . And yeah yeah i know. Im the fool for not thinking bill belicheck is shaving points and kobe bryant is missing free throws cuz he owes a bookie and blah blah blah.
I always comment that people who believe the leagues are all on a script are very unintelligent and whatta ya know, the main "fixed guy" in this thread cant go one post without misspelling a very simple word. I am so surprised that someone who has this opinion isnt even smart enough to spell . . . . . But hes got it all figured out!!!!!
Lol if people could only see themselves. . . . . . . And yeah yeah i know. Im the fool for not thinking bill belicheck is shaving points and kobe bryant is missing free throws cuz he owes a bookie and blah blah blah.
I always comment that people who believe the leagues are all on a script are very unintelligent and whatta ya know, the main "fixed guy" in this thread cant go one post without misspelling a very simple word. I am so surprised that someone who has this opinion isnt even smart enough to spell . . . . . But hes got it all figured out!!!!!
Lol if people could only see themselves. . . . . . . And yeah yeah i know. Im the fool for not thinking bill belicheck is shaving points and kobe bryant is missing free throws cuz he owes a bookie and blah blah blah.
be careful of this raw polls. Pulic opinion may show Carolina but so far I "see" real money pouring into Phili. The amount of money I see is not way enough to justify what the real public are slamming on. What matters is the wagers in the official systems.
be careful of this raw polls. Pulic opinion may show Carolina but so far I "see" real money pouring into Phili. The amount of money I see is not way enough to justify what the real public are slamming on. What matters is the wagers in the official systems.
I always comment that people who believe the leagues are all on a script are very unintelligent and whatta ya know, the main "fixed guy" in this thread cant go one post without misspelling a very simple word. I am so surprised that someone who has this opinion isnt even smart enough to spell . . . . . But hes got it all figured out!!!!!
Lol if people could only see themselves. . . . . . . And yeah yeah i know. Im the fool for not thinking bill belicheck is shaving points and kobe bryant is missing free throws cuz he owes a bookie and blah blah blah.
I always comment that people who believe the leagues are all on a script are very unintelligent and whatta ya know, the main "fixed guy" in this thread cant go one post without misspelling a very simple word. I am so surprised that someone who has this opinion isnt even smart enough to spell . . . . . But hes got it all figured out!!!!!
Lol if people could only see themselves. . . . . . . And yeah yeah i know. Im the fool for not thinking bill belicheck is shaving points and kobe bryant is missing free throws cuz he owes a bookie and blah blah blah.
Im out guys, if you're dumb enough to believe that story then what a waste talking to you about anything is lol
Im out guys, if you're dumb enough to believe that story then what a waste talking to you about anything is lol
be careful of this raw polls. Pulic opinion may show Carolina but so far I "see" real money pouring into Phili. The amount of money I see is not way enough to justify what the real public are slamming on. What matters is the wagers in the official systems.
be careful of this raw polls. Pulic opinion may show Carolina but so far I "see" real money pouring into Phili. The amount of money I see is not way enough to justify what the real public are slamming on. What matters is the wagers in the official systems.
1129Ken
very good points and since you number your reasons and spelled correctly. Grammer teacher CaliDream will not coming and bashes you![]()
Thank you, friend.By the way, I had the infamous "pine tar" game the wrong way.
1129Ken
very good points and since you number your reasons and spelled correctly. Grammer teacher CaliDream will not coming and bashes you![]()
Thank you, friend.By the way, I had the infamous "pine tar" game the wrong way.
bobafet
I call them Vegas in general, but its actually bigger than that. The action that you see in Vegas is only a tiny fraction of the real action, and they try their very best to balance it with juice by raising spreads or lowering them. Vegas has very little motivation to fix games. But for most people here do we go place a bet with Vegas? No, either we are with locals or offshure, and this number is huge. I am talking about real gamblers here, not your $50.00 college gamblers here. They have a lot at stake here, and I think the League has some part in it too.
bobafet
I call them Vegas in general, but its actually bigger than that. The action that you see in Vegas is only a tiny fraction of the real action, and they try their very best to balance it with juice by raising spreads or lowering them. Vegas has very little motivation to fix games. But for most people here do we go place a bet with Vegas? No, either we are with locals or offshure, and this number is huge. I am talking about real gamblers here, not your $50.00 college gamblers here. They have a lot at stake here, and I think the League has some part in it too.
You guys are saying the coaches, refs, and players were all in on the under fix last nite. Thats saying the whole league is on a script and its friggin ridiculous
Let me ask you this without insulting you as much as I love insulting you Im not going to and be a man and answer the question with a little honesty and Integrity, Okay Here goes
If you (califdreamin) If you were in charge of a multi-Billion Dollar Business, WOULD YOU LEAVE IT TO CHANCE????
Or would you insure certain scenarios take place to maximize your profits? AKA Colts @ Denver Wldcard weeked
Its gonna happen
You guys are saying the coaches, refs, and players were all in on the under fix last nite. Thats saying the whole league is on a script and its friggin ridiculous
Let me ask you this without insulting you as much as I love insulting you Im not going to and be a man and answer the question with a little honesty and Integrity, Okay Here goes
If you (califdreamin) If you were in charge of a multi-Billion Dollar Business, WOULD YOU LEAVE IT TO CHANCE????
Or would you insure certain scenarios take place to maximize your profits? AKA Colts @ Denver Wldcard weeked
Its gonna happen
Well you need to open youe eyes,if you watched the atlants game seen how mike smith handled the last 3.40 of the 1st half the guy was playing clock ball instead of trying to score aTD agsinst one of the worst pass defenses in the league.There job is to score points not play the clock,unless your late in the games.You need to spend a couple of weeks with me and i will teach you how it really works.my nfl record year to date is 24-9.
Im listening....
How is the CTS running?? What year??
Well you need to open youe eyes,if you watched the atlants game seen how mike smith handled the last 3.40 of the 1st half the guy was playing clock ball instead of trying to score aTD agsinst one of the worst pass defenses in the league.There job is to score points not play the clock,unless your late in the games.You need to spend a couple of weeks with me and i will teach you how it really works.my nfl record year to date is 24-9.
Im listening....
How is the CTS running?? What year??
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,351
- Friday 10/02/2026 909
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,452
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,277
- PART DEUX 283
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 31,328
- Trump's legacy? 32,963
- Delaware QB Nick Minicucci 4,516
- Week 5 Money 7,547
- NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 5,765
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
