• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum

    People that thinks there's no fixing in sports should stop gambling

    «First Previous 123 ... 91011 Next Last»
    casinoroyal
    clubtnt
    yomh1964
    stats1
    trapstar92
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 23734
    Posts: 273
    «First Previous 123 ... 91011 Next Last»
     
    casinoroyal
    casinoroyal
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 649
    Posted: Nov. 27, 2012 - 3:52 PM ET #201

    Kamahsutra

    Very good read and intelligent article, unlike others with precise reasoning and points. However, there's no way that some games are not fixed, not all games are fixed only the ones that mattered. Every season you will have a few. Sunday-night was one, another one was the Seattle/Green Bay game. Even the Tampa Bay games two weeks ago was fixed. I didn't even watch the game and I know TB was going to come back and also pushes the total over. Because I did my homework and also realized most of the money was against TB and the under. Hitting that game solidify my opinion. Its funny that all my American friends (white) don't believe in fixes and all my Asian friends believes in fixes. I think that has to do with cultures like you said. I started gambling when I was very young (16 years old) I been watching football since I was 11 so I think I have a pretty good grip on the games and I know who's good and who's not. But I always lose and my bookie always win. He always comes around and collect from everyone and brings presents and food everytime. So I decided to do what he is doing. About 20 years ago, I got a line from Don Best and $50K I started being a bookie. At first I would give out some of my action to a New York bookie (about 50%) and I would drive to New York every week to give him money. After 6 month I decided to take all the action myself, because I have given $200K to New York in the past six month. The final advice that I got from the New York bookie was " don't worry about the lopsided games, the fix will come to bail us out" Its true, every MNF is always lopsided bets and books always make bank. I quit booking bets about 6 years ago, because times were bad and people always can't come up with money to pay and those people who could pay up always win so I decided to hang it up. For me to believe this game is clean its impossible. again thank you for your input and now I am just a guy having fun playing very small with a offshore account. I don't even know if I can collect once I win some money, Goodluck people whatever you believe,

    Reply

    Kamahsutra

    Very good read and intelligent article, unlike others with precise reasoning and points. However, there's no way that some games are not fixed, not all games are fixed only the ones that mattered. Every season you will have a few. Sunday-night was one, another one was the Seattle/Green Bay game. Even the Tampa Bay games two weeks ago was fixed. I didn't even watch the game and I know TB was going to come back and also pushes the total over. Because I did my homework and also realized most of the money was against TB and the under. Hitting that game solidify my opinion. Its funny that all my American friends (white) don't believe in fixes and all my Asian friends believes in fixes. I think that has to do with cultures like you said. I started gambling when I was very young (16 years old) I been watching football since I was 11 so I think I have a pretty good grip on the games and I know who's good and who's not. But I always lose and my bookie always win. He always comes around and collect from everyone and brings presents and food everytime. So I decided to do what he is doing. About 20 years ago, I got a line from Don Best and $50K I started being a bookie. At first I would give out some of my action to a New York bookie (about 50%) and I would drive to New York every week to give him money. After 6 month I decided to take all the action myself, because I have given $200K to New York in the past six month. The final advice that I got from the New York bookie was " don't worry about the lopsided games, the fix will come to bail us out" Its true, every MNF is always lopsided bets and books always make bank. I quit booking bets about 6 years ago, because times were bad and people always can't come up with money to pay and those people who could pay up always win so I decided to hang it up. For me to believe this game is clean its impossible. again thank you for your input and now I am just a guy having fun playing very small with a offshore account. I don't even know if I can collect once I win some money, Goodluck people whatever you believe,

     
    clubtnt
    clubtnt
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2011
    Posts: 1822
    Posted: Nov. 27, 2012 - 3:53 PM ET #202

    Quote Originally Posted by abadboycali:


    Like I said before , the 2H action also affect the outcome also. I watched only few min of 2H and got myself thinking , Wtf wrong with GB , They running the ball , instead of throwing the ball , lmao , They were passing offense team for god sake , Not Running team. and They were down by 3TD also. 



    you saw what happened every time rodgers dropped back to pass?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by abadboycali:


    Like I said before , the 2H action also affect the outcome also. I watched only few min of 2H and got myself thinking , Wtf wrong with GB , They running the ball , instead of throwing the ball , lmao , They were passing offense team for god sake , Not Running team. and They were down by 3TD also. 



    you saw what happened every time rodgers dropped back to pass?
     
    casinoroyal
    casinoroyal
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 649
    Posted: Nov. 27, 2012 - 5:54 PM ET #203

    RIP Shawn Taylor!
    Reply
    RIP Shawn Taylor!
     
    clubtnt
    clubtnt
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2011
    Posts: 1822
    Posted: Nov. 27, 2012 - 5:55 PM ET #204

    Quote Originally Posted by casinoroyal:

    RIP Shawn Taylor!


    who's that guy? there's a guy who owes me money and his name is shawn taylor. not the same guy right?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by casinoroyal:

    RIP Shawn Taylor!


    who's that guy? there's a guy who owes me money and his name is shawn taylor. not the same guy right?
     
    yomh1964
    yomh1964
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 1994
    Posted: Nov. 27, 2012 - 6:03 PM ET #205

    [Quote: Originally Posted by casinoroyal]

    in response to Bumblebee

    I think AR was part of it on Sundaynight. He came out in the second half looking very comptent and Green Bay srtated to run instead of throwing the ball, some of the fix that I have seen previously was the losing team going for the fourth down and not getting resulting in turn over of downs, However, in our case its the Giants going for the fourth down. If you think this over/under wasn't fixed you are an idiot

    gros  minable  go  bet on rabbit  in  florida   !!!!! you NEVER  TOUCH  A FOOTBALL  go play  with  your  barbies....

    Reply
    [Quote: Originally Posted by casinoroyal]

    in response to Bumblebee

    I think AR was part of it on Sundaynight. He came out in the second half looking very comptent and Green Bay srtated to run instead of throwing the ball, some of the fix that I have seen previously was the losing team going for the fourth down and not getting resulting in turn over of downs, However, in our case its the Giants going for the fourth down. If you think this over/under wasn't fixed you are an idiot

    gros  minable  go  bet on rabbit  in  florida   !!!!! you NEVER  TOUCH  A FOOTBALL  go play  with  your  barbies....

     
    yomh1964
    yomh1964
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 1994
    Posted: Nov. 27, 2012 - 6:07 PM ET #206

    [Quote: Originally Posted by casinoroyal]

    in response to Bumblebee

    I think AR was part of it on Sundaynight. He came out in the second half looking very comptent and Green Bay srtated to run instead of throwing the ball, some of the fix that I have seen previously was the losing team going for the fourth down and not getting resulting in turn over of downs, However, in our case its the Giants going for the fourth down. If you think this over/under wasn't fixed you are an idiot.

    ok looser  since  35  years,you  think someone call  rodgers  or  eli  ?  good  idea  !!!!!  can  you go to the  toilet  alone ? who paid  your pills  ? loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosers  hahahahahahaha

    Reply
    [Quote: Originally Posted by casinoroyal]

    in response to Bumblebee

    I think AR was part of it on Sundaynight. He came out in the second half looking very comptent and Green Bay srtated to run instead of throwing the ball, some of the fix that I have seen previously was the losing team going for the fourth down and not getting resulting in turn over of downs, However, in our case its the Giants going for the fourth down. If you think this over/under wasn't fixed you are an idiot.

    ok looser  since  35  years,you  think someone call  rodgers  or  eli  ?  good  idea  !!!!!  can  you go to the  toilet  alone ? who paid  your pills  ? loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosers  hahahahahahaha

     
    stats1
    stats1
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 8153
    Posted: Nov. 27, 2012 - 6:22 PM ET #207

    Quote Originally Posted by THEMUGG:

     Any of you know how much of a casinos' take each year is provided via sports betting?
      8%  very little of it
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by THEMUGG:

     Any of you know how much of a casinos' take each year is provided via sports betting?
      8%  very little of it
     
    casinoroyal
    casinoroyal
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 649
    Posted: Nov. 27, 2012 - 6:32 PM ET #208

    Shawn Taylor was probably the best safety ever played the game. He died 5 years ago from a home invasion incident. He was a Redskin.
    Reply
    Shawn Taylor was probably the best safety ever played the game. He died 5 years ago from a home invasion incident. He was a Redskin.
     
    casinoroyal
    casinoroyal
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 649
    Posted: Nov. 27, 2012 - 6:34 PM ET #209

    Stats 1

    Read my earlier explantion regarding what I meant by "Vegas"

    Noboday actually ran across country to place a bet in Vegas.

    Reply

    Stats 1

    Read my earlier explantion regarding what I meant by "Vegas"

    Noboday actually ran across country to place a bet in Vegas.

     
    trapstar92
    trapstar92
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 302
    Posted: Nov. 27, 2012 - 6:52 PM ET #210

    If its fixed why are you still betting on it?? I think half of you have never played a sport in your life. This is a hilarious read though thanks for the laughs
    Reply
    If its fixed why are you still betting on it?? I think half of you have never played a sport in your life. This is a hilarious read though thanks for the laughs
     
    BigNiner
    BigNiner
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 8232
    Posted: Nov. 27, 2012 - 7:38 PM ET #211

    Quote Originally Posted by casinoroyal:

    Tonight's game Vegas made a killing, but my buddy who is a bookie told me he got killed tonight, becasue his customers were all pros. They all has Giant and the under. That just prove that local bookies doesn't reflect the big picture and will go bust, unlike Vegas.

     

    So pro bettors were on the right side of this game? And why do you think this is?

    If they are this smart, why is your buddy a "bookie" for "pro" bettors? Sounds like a charitable job.

    This is just the beginning of your amazingly flawed logic and insane conspiracy theories. Do the books know where bigfoot is too and where the rest of the aircrfaft from Roswell went?

    I'll be following your thoughts closely

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by casinoroyal:

    Tonight's game Vegas made a killing, but my buddy who is a bookie told me he got killed tonight, becasue his customers were all pros. They all has Giant and the under. That just prove that local bookies doesn't reflect the big picture and will go bust, unlike Vegas.

     

    So pro bettors were on the right side of this game? And why do you think this is?

    If they are this smart, why is your buddy a "bookie" for "pro" bettors? Sounds like a charitable job.

    This is just the beginning of your amazingly flawed logic and insane conspiracy theories. Do the books know where bigfoot is too and where the rest of the aircrfaft from Roswell went?

    I'll be following your thoughts closely

     
    casinoroyal
    casinoroyal
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 649
    Posted: Nov. 27, 2012 - 8:15 PM ET #212

    The reason that I started this post is to let people know about the darker side of sports. Whenever money is involved, people will always try to take advantage of it. The next time you see something that's not right don't be surprised, because the fix is in. Sometimes the fix is in your favorite and sometimes its not. So just accept the fact that you are on the right or wrong side of the fix. NBA is the most notorous for fixing games. Teams will start to foul with 2 minuts left down 20 just to make the over. Its so ovious sometimes that is sickening. But people are still in denial and living in disneyland. The majority of people coming here to bash me are mostly young players that just started their life long gambling career, don't worry you will be gambling the rest of your life even knowing the games are fixed sometimes. You will try to accomdate it. I have nothing to gain and nothing to lose, just giving my two cents. If you feel the need to bark at me fine, just like the Canadian dog that bark in here.
    Reply
    The reason that I started this post is to let people know about the darker side of sports. Whenever money is involved, people will always try to take advantage of it. The next time you see something that's not right don't be surprised, because the fix is in. Sometimes the fix is in your favorite and sometimes its not. So just accept the fact that you are on the right or wrong side of the fix. NBA is the most notorous for fixing games. Teams will start to foul with 2 minuts left down 20 just to make the over. Its so ovious sometimes that is sickening. But people are still in denial and living in disneyland. The majority of people coming here to bash me are mostly young players that just started their life long gambling career, don't worry you will be gambling the rest of your life even knowing the games are fixed sometimes. You will try to accomdate it. I have nothing to gain and nothing to lose, just giving my two cents. If you feel the need to bark at me fine, just like the Canadian dog that bark in here.
     
    kbrod66
    kbrod66
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 416
    Posted: Nov. 27, 2012 - 8:35 PM ET #213

    go to you tube and punch in fixed games.
    Reply
    go to you tube and punch in fixed games.
     
    kbrod66
    kbrod66
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 416
    Posted: Nov. 27, 2012 - 8:36 PM ET #214

    i remember a game where the refs gave the redskins 5 downs to score a td.
    Reply
    i remember a game where the refs gave the redskins 5 downs to score a td.
     
    clubtnt
    clubtnt
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2011
    Posts: 1822
    Posted: Nov. 27, 2012 - 9:09 PM ET #215

    Quote Originally Posted by casinoroyal:

    Shawn Taylor was probably the best safety ever played the game. He died 5 years ago from a home invasion incident. He was a Redskin.


    if you really admired the guy you'd know his name was sean taylor.

    it was nice how the redskins honored him on the game after his death. the defensed lined up for the first play with only 10 players on the field.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by casinoroyal:

    Shawn Taylor was probably the best safety ever played the game. He died 5 years ago from a home invasion incident. He was a Redskin.


    if you really admired the guy you'd know his name was sean taylor.

    it was nice how the redskins honored him on the game after his death. the defensed lined up for the first play with only 10 players on the field.
     
    casinoroyal
    casinoroyal
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 649
    Posted: Nov. 27, 2012 - 9:12 PM ET #216

    I heard that Roger Godell was quite upset in Robert De niero's new movie, Where De Neiro plays a bookie I can't wait to see the movie.
    Reply
    I heard that Roger Godell was quite upset in Robert De niero's new movie, Where De Neiro plays a bookie I can't wait to see the movie.
     
    Hurtner2005
    Hurtner2005
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2012
    Posts: 29
    Posted: Nov. 27, 2012 - 10:15 PM ET #217

    Absolutely. some games have things that are not right in them. MAybe not the whole game being fixed.. but someone.. whether ts the coach. the ref.. .. someone alters it. if you remember the saints chargers game where the refs called 44 penalties on 1 drvive.. this was to keep chargers from scoring.. but they gave them a bullsht 5 yardpenalty.. auto first down.. this was to keep them with the ball to burn clock.. although since being backed up 55 yeards they would not score.(under). also the butler bball last week where they continued to foul down 11 with lke 9 seconds.. they pushed the 2h total over.. 

    some thngs look fixed.. but probably really arent.. like the regge evens foul on the hornets last year wish pushed the game over by .5 points with 1 second to go. it was funny.. but probably wasnt fixed. so people need to understand that yes some things are affected.. but also.. sometimes lines makers just know what the hell they are talking about. but im a semi new gambler and i know how the garbage works.. i just try to fade the public on big prmetime close matchups.. lmao.. texans(bears) baylor(k.state) i mean but unltmatelely vegas doesnt make their bank from fixing garbage they make their bank becasue over the course of life a gambler is suppose to lose.. PERIOD. especally with juce. bvegas is going to come out on top just because of the odds. even if every game was legit.. vegas wll stll win
    Reply
    Absolutely. some games have things that are not right in them. MAybe not the whole game being fixed.. but someone.. whether ts the coach. the ref.. .. someone alters it. if you remember the saints chargers game where the refs called 44 penalties on 1 drvive.. this was to keep chargers from scoring.. but they gave them a bullsht 5 yardpenalty.. auto first down.. this was to keep them with the ball to burn clock.. although since being backed up 55 yeards they would not score.(under). also the butler bball last week where they continued to foul down 11 with lke 9 seconds.. they pushed the 2h total over.. 

    some thngs look fixed.. but probably really arent.. like the regge evens foul on the hornets last year wish pushed the game over by .5 points with 1 second to go. it was funny.. but probably wasnt fixed. so people need to understand that yes some things are affected.. but also.. sometimes lines makers just know what the hell they are talking about. but im a semi new gambler and i know how the garbage works.. i just try to fade the public on big prmetime close matchups.. lmao.. texans(bears) baylor(k.state) i mean but unltmatelely vegas doesnt make their bank from fixing garbage they make their bank becasue over the course of life a gambler is suppose to lose.. PERIOD. especally with juce. bvegas is going to come out on top just because of the odds. even if every game was legit.. vegas wll stll win
     
    casinoroyal
    casinoroyal
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 649
    Posted: Nov. 27, 2012 - 10:56 PM ET #218

    Wow! I just went and check out Youtube and this guy Dan Moldea got some balls, I only have guts to say it here, he went on to National TV. Is he still alive?
    Reply
    Wow! I just went and check out Youtube and this guy Dan Moldea got some balls, I only have guts to say it here, he went on to National TV. Is he still alive?
     
    yomh1964
    yomh1964
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 1994
    Posted: Nov. 27, 2012 - 11:19 PM ET #219

    [Quote: Originally Posted by casinoroyal]

    Kamahsutra

    Very good read and intelligent article, unlike others with precise reasoning and points. However, there's no way that some games are not fixed, not all games are fixed only the ones that mattered. Every season you will have a few. Sunday-night was one, another one was the Seattle/Green Bay game. Even the Tampa Bay games two weeks ago was fixed. I didn't even watch the game and I know TB was going to come back and also pushes the total over. Because I did my homework and also realized most of the money was against TB and the under. Hitting that game solidify my opinion. Its funny that all my American friends (white) don't believe in fixes and all my Asian friends believes in fixes. I think that has to do with cultures like you said. I started gambling when I was very young (16 years old) I been watching football since I was 11 so I think I have a pretty good grip on the games and I know who's good and who's not. But I always lose and my bookie always win. He always comes around and collect from everyone and brings presents and food everytime. So I decided to do what he is doing. About 20 years ago, I got a line from Don Best and $50K I started being a bookie. At first I would give out some of my action to a New York bookie (about 50%) and I would drive to New York every week to give him money. After 6 month I decided to take all the action myself, because I have given $200K to New York in the past six month. The final advice that I got from the New York bookie was " don't worry about the lopsided games, the fix will come to bail us out" Its true, every MNF is always lopsided bets and books always make bank. I quit booking bets about 6 years ago, because times were bad and people always can't come up with money to pay and those people who could pay up always win so I decided to hang it up. For me to believe this game is clean its impossible. again thank you for your input and now I am just a guy having fun playing very small with a offshore account. I don't even know if I can collect once I win some money, Goodluck people whatever you believe,

    gros  colon  !!!!(big  stupid in english ) go play bingo !!!!!! you NEVER NEVER  NEVER  play  sport  except  hiden  under table with your mother.....

    Reply
    [Quote: Originally Posted by casinoroyal]

    Kamahsutra

    Very good read and intelligent article, unlike others with precise reasoning and points. However, there's no way that some games are not fixed, not all games are fixed only the ones that mattered. Every season you will have a few. Sunday-night was one, another one was the Seattle/Green Bay game. Even the Tampa Bay games two weeks ago was fixed. I didn't even watch the game and I know TB was going to come back and also pushes the total over. Because I did my homework and also realized most of the money was against TB and the under. Hitting that game solidify my opinion. Its funny that all my American friends (white) don't believe in fixes and all my Asian friends believes in fixes. I think that has to do with cultures like you said. I started gambling when I was very young (16 years old) I been watching football since I was 11 so I think I have a pretty good grip on the games and I know who's good and who's not. But I always lose and my bookie always win. He always comes around and collect from everyone and brings presents and food everytime. So I decided to do what he is doing. About 20 years ago, I got a line from Don Best and $50K I started being a bookie. At first I would give out some of my action to a New York bookie (about 50%) and I would drive to New York every week to give him money. After 6 month I decided to take all the action myself, because I have given $200K to New York in the past six month. The final advice that I got from the New York bookie was " don't worry about the lopsided games, the fix will come to bail us out" Its true, every MNF is always lopsided bets and books always make bank. I quit booking bets about 6 years ago, because times were bad and people always can't come up with money to pay and those people who could pay up always win so I decided to hang it up. For me to believe this game is clean its impossible. again thank you for your input and now I am just a guy having fun playing very small with a offshore account. I don't even know if I can collect once I win some money, Goodluck people whatever you believe,

    gros  colon  !!!!(big  stupid in english ) go play bingo !!!!!! you NEVER NEVER  NEVER  play  sport  except  hiden  under table with your mother.....

     
    casinoroyal
    casinoroyal
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 649
    Posted: Nov. 27, 2012 - 11:23 PM ET #220

    go away Canadian doggie
    Reply
    go away Canadian doggie
     
    yomh1964
    yomh1964
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 1994
    Posted: Nov. 27, 2012 - 11:27 PM ET #221

    many clowns can play  with  jim carey or jerry lewis ,i laugh hahahahaha,come on  name  player  ?name  coach  ?  we 'R n ot  in 20  with  black  sox yes  it was  fixed  but  the players  admited,today  noooooooooooooooooooooo  you can not proove  nothing,if  you  so  brillant  call  to us  the next game will  be fixed   !!!!!!!!!!  easy  to  said  after  all  of  your lost  idiot  !!!!!  i thin  you alway  play  parlay  with  10 teams   !!!!!!  let me  give  you  a trick  ,play only  one game  or  play teaser  with team  give  15  point  with teaser  13 you will win more than  you lost  .......pathetic  impossible  without players and when  too  many people was on  .............
    Reply
    many clowns can play  with  jim carey or jerry lewis ,i laugh hahahahaha,come on  name  player  ?name  coach  ?  we 'R n ot  in 20  with  black  sox yes  it was  fixed  but  the players  admited,today  noooooooooooooooooooooo  you can not proove  nothing,if  you  so  brillant  call  to us  the next game will  be fixed   !!!!!!!!!!  easy  to  said  after  all  of  your lost  idiot  !!!!!  i thin  you alway  play  parlay  with  10 teams   !!!!!!  let me  give  you  a trick  ,play only  one game  or  play teaser  with team  give  15  point  with teaser  13 you will win more than  you lost  .......pathetic  impossible  without players and when  too  many people was on  .............
     
    casinoroyal
    casinoroyal
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 649
    Posted: Nov. 27, 2012 - 11:30 PM ET #222

    Go bark somewhere else, and go check out Dan Moldea on Youtube and open your narrow mind.
    Reply
    Go bark somewhere else, and go check out Dan Moldea on Youtube and open your narrow mind.
     
    yomh1964
    yomh1964
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 1994
    Posted: Nov. 27, 2012 - 11:34 PM ET #223

    i  lost  my  65  teams parlay   and  48  games  was  fixed  because  i lost like  casino baloney,i think  he  is  right   !!!!!!  i loss=  fixed  like  him  and  when  i win  is  because  i  am  lucky,haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Reply
    i  lost  my  65  teams parlay   and  48  games  was  fixed  because  i lost like  casino baloney,i think  he  is  right   !!!!!!  i loss=  fixed  like  him  and  when  i win  is  because  i  am  lucky,haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
     
    Vacaney
    Vacaney
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 176
    Posted: Nov. 28, 2012 - 12:04 AM ET #224

    Fixed, but what do I know  just a newbie
    Reply
    Fixed, but what do I know  just a newbie
     
     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55695
    Posted: Nov. 28, 2012 - 12:06 AM ET #225

    Quote Originally Posted by casinoroyal:

    the difference between a good capper and a lousy one is the ability to avoid the trap and know which spot is money. If you go by all the previous record and who is good then there's no brainer, All we got to do is just pick the favorite and over all the time and then I will all be rich and takes all Vegas's money and live happly ever-after. However, fantasy world doesn't exist (quanza, califorinia dream, and sajoe) In your fantasy world, all sports bets are 50/50 on bothside so the house takes the juice only. All the electricty, food, employee salary in the Casino are free to us because the juice will cover all that.

    It wasnt a trap and you cant "avoid the mosse" all the time. You win some, you lose some.....

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by casinoroyal:

    the difference between a good capper and a lousy one is the ability to avoid the trap and know which spot is money. If you go by all the previous record and who is good then there's no brainer, All we got to do is just pick the favorite and over all the time and then I will all be rich and takes all Vegas's money and live happly ever-after. However, fantasy world doesn't exist (quanza, califorinia dream, and sajoe) In your fantasy world, all sports bets are 50/50 on bothside so the house takes the juice only. All the electricty, food, employee salary in the Casino are free to us because the juice will cover all that.

    It wasnt a trap and you cant "avoid the mosse" all the time. You win some, you lose some.....

    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum
    «First Previous 123 ... 91011 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,351
    • Friday 10/02/2026 909
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,457
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,277
    • PART DEUX 284
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 31,332
    • Delaware QB Nick Minicucci 4,517
    • Trump's legacy? 32,963
    • Week 5 Money 7,548
    • NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 5,766

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.