People that thinks there's no fixing in sports should stop gambling
I believe him and why do you always question people? If people has a different belief than your's you have to stomp them.
Maybe because it's just common sense? You believe people actually win at a 80% rate on a TABLE GAME put out by the casinos?? That's having a belief than others, that's pure fantasy.
I believe him and why do you always question people? If people has a different belief than your's you have to stomp them.
Maybe because it's just common sense? You believe people actually win at a 80% rate on a TABLE GAME put out by the casinos?? That's having a belief than others, that's pure fantasy.
bunny651
have you ever play Baccarat? I saw him at the Casino one time and he stood there for over an before he made a bet. He won that hand, because there's a pattern in Baccarat, just like there's a pattern in the NFL.
bunny651
have you ever play Baccarat? I saw him at the Casino one time and he stood there for over an before he made a bet. He won that hand, because there's a pattern in Baccarat, just like there's a pattern in the NFL.
bunny651
have you ever play Baccarat? I saw him at the Casino one time and he stood there for over an before he made a bet. He won that hand, because there's a pattern in Baccarat, just like there's a pattern in the NFL.
Every time I came down to casino the only game I play is Baccarat, yes if you are taking your time and wait for good shoes (pattern) you will have a good chances to win.
bunny651
have you ever play Baccarat? I saw him at the Casino one time and he stood there for over an before he made a bet. He won that hand, because there's a pattern in Baccarat, just like there's a pattern in the NFL.
Every time I came down to casino the only game I play is Baccarat, yes if you are taking your time and wait for good shoes (pattern) you will have a good chances to win.
The funny part isnt that the games are fixed ?Its that he s tring to say he did a supermodel 7 weeks ago LOL ,get the Jizz off ur hand and think how stupid u sound![]()
so obvious that there would be no need to fix games ,and if it was u think someone wouldnt have been caught yet Thats alot of people keeping the biggest lie ever a secret
The funny part isnt that the games are fixed ?Its that he s tring to say he did a supermodel 7 weeks ago LOL ,get the Jizz off ur hand and think how stupid u sound![]()
so obvious that there would be no need to fix games ,and if it was u think someone wouldnt have been caught yet Thats alot of people keeping the biggest lie ever a secret
Eastoakland
you are entitle to your opinion and I am to mine. Either way this is my angle on capping games, and you have your reasons as well. I know I can't convince everyone, but all the veterns know what I am talking about.
Don't talk about you being a veteran bruh, you ain't a FACTOR in this game, period. You are truely dillusional and don't even know it. If you think the players, refs, and coaches are in on the rig you know nothing. A couple people who you think are good gamblers told you this and you believed them. People who think everything is rigged is just a bafoon and want something to blame. Some games are rigged, I have been saying that on covers since I joined and many many many people would always say no game is rigged. I know for a fact that some games are influenced by the REFS. First of all honestly if you don't have any facts behind your statements that all sports are rigged then you shouldn't even speak. If it was rigged believe me buddy, WE would know and the entire world would know. You think people keep secrets? I seen the hardest people snitch when they were looking at 5 years. I seen people snith for 10k. You know how much you would get paid to put something like this in the media. Stop believing about the fairy tale world that doesn't exist and there are all these secrets that the "mob" is not telling us. You know how many people in the MOB have snitched over nothing. If sports were rigged and scripted so that the players, coaches and refs were in on them every game then we would know. People don't keep secrets like you think, stop making things up that you have absolutely no clue about. You don't have to tell me that I can have my own opinion because I know I can have my own opinion. Talk about facts and stop telling fairytales.
Eastoakland
you are entitle to your opinion and I am to mine. Either way this is my angle on capping games, and you have your reasons as well. I know I can't convince everyone, but all the veterns know what I am talking about.
Don't talk about you being a veteran bruh, you ain't a FACTOR in this game, period. You are truely dillusional and don't even know it. If you think the players, refs, and coaches are in on the rig you know nothing. A couple people who you think are good gamblers told you this and you believed them. People who think everything is rigged is just a bafoon and want something to blame. Some games are rigged, I have been saying that on covers since I joined and many many many people would always say no game is rigged. I know for a fact that some games are influenced by the REFS. First of all honestly if you don't have any facts behind your statements that all sports are rigged then you shouldn't even speak. If it was rigged believe me buddy, WE would know and the entire world would know. You think people keep secrets? I seen the hardest people snitch when they were looking at 5 years. I seen people snith for 10k. You know how much you would get paid to put something like this in the media. Stop believing about the fairy tale world that doesn't exist and there are all these secrets that the "mob" is not telling us. You know how many people in the MOB have snitched over nothing. If sports were rigged and scripted so that the players, coaches and refs were in on them every game then we would know. People don't keep secrets like you think, stop making things up that you have absolutely no clue about. You don't have to tell me that I can have my own opinion because I know I can have my own opinion. Talk about facts and stop telling fairytales.
The funny part isnt that the games are fixed ?Its that he s tring to say he did a supermodel 7 weeks ago LOL ,get the Jizz off ur hand and think how stupid u sound![]()
so obvious that there would be no need to fix games ,and if it was u think someone wouldnt have been caught yet Thats alot of people keeping the biggest lie ever a secret
Finally someone with sense..........
The funny part isnt that the games are fixed ?Its that he s tring to say he did a supermodel 7 weeks ago LOL ,get the Jizz off ur hand and think how stupid u sound![]()
so obvious that there would be no need to fix games ,and if it was u think someone wouldnt have been caught yet Thats alot of people keeping the biggest lie ever a secret
Finally someone with sense..........
if it really was fixed, theyd do a better job of keeping the score from being 28-10 at halftime. why would the refs / vegas want to sweat 9 points in 2h ?
The reason they do this is so you will take GB and the over in the second half cause you know there is no way GB gets shut down for 2 halves. Now they win for the game and the second half, they get double your ![]()
Fortunaltly I cought this pregame when all the money was on GB and over So I bet both halves opposite. ![]()
I double dipped and broke my local.
if it really was fixed, theyd do a better job of keeping the score from being 28-10 at halftime. why would the refs / vegas want to sweat 9 points in 2h ?
The reason they do this is so you will take GB and the over in the second half cause you know there is no way GB gets shut down for 2 halves. Now they win for the game and the second half, they get double your ![]()
Fortunaltly I cought this pregame when all the money was on GB and over So I bet both halves opposite. ![]()
I double dipped and broke my local.
Thank you thinktwice, I think he needs to think twice before thinking he knows all this SECRET INFORMATION. Common man, someone would have spoke up if everything was script. Another thing that is funny is that even if your theory is everything is fixed and I gamble based on this. Where do YOU get your information from, you are not a factor you are just some hairy male that smokes 17 cigarettes a day, doesnt shower, sloppy joes for lunch, and fucked three girls with your pebble sized chepito. You don't know which games are rigged and which ones are not. Sometimes Vegas doesnt even know what is going to be the outcome of the game. Regardless they are going to make money, it has nothing to do with them losing a big percentage on MNF or SNF. They will always come out on top no matter what because people are not disciplined and only about 5% come out with a profit that they spend. Many people win and then throw all their money on something else, bet on too many games, and give Vegas money by doing outrages parlays. I know a very good Korean gambler who really does this for a living, bets big and he always told me never do parlays...maybe here and there, but really if you want to make money bet them straight.
Thank you thinktwice, I think he needs to think twice before thinking he knows all this SECRET INFORMATION. Common man, someone would have spoke up if everything was script. Another thing that is funny is that even if your theory is everything is fixed and I gamble based on this. Where do YOU get your information from, you are not a factor you are just some hairy male that smokes 17 cigarettes a day, doesnt shower, sloppy joes for lunch, and fucked three girls with your pebble sized chepito. You don't know which games are rigged and which ones are not. Sometimes Vegas doesnt even know what is going to be the outcome of the game. Regardless they are going to make money, it has nothing to do with them losing a big percentage on MNF or SNF. They will always come out on top no matter what because people are not disciplined and only about 5% come out with a profit that they spend. Many people win and then throw all their money on something else, bet on too many games, and give Vegas money by doing outrages parlays. I know a very good Korean gambler who really does this for a living, bets big and he always told me never do parlays...maybe here and there, but really if you want to make money bet them straight.
He (being a conspiracy theorist) believed that the game would be rigged so that the better team would not be able to win.
He thought that made him a "sharp". However he is a "
He (being a conspiracy theorist) believed that the game would be rigged so that the better team would not be able to win.
He thought that made him a "sharp". However he is a "
Proper Bankroll, money management and Disipline are the key...been betting sports 35 yrs and i still struggle...newbies have no chance...
Proper Bankroll, money management and Disipline are the key...been betting sports 35 yrs and i still struggle...newbies have no chance...
Well consider that he was all over the Eagles tonight because everyone with half a brain realized that the Eagles are done for and don't have their QB or RB or Oline and can't compete with Cam Newton.
He (being a conspiracy theorist) believed that the game would be rigged so that the better team would not be able to win.
He thought that made him a "sharp". However he is a "
Him and Michael Moore should team up and write a book about this conspiracy theory that he knows so much about.
Well consider that he was all over the Eagles tonight because everyone with half a brain realized that the Eagles are done for and don't have their QB or RB or Oline and can't compete with Cam Newton.
He (being a conspiracy theorist) believed that the game would be rigged so that the better team would not be able to win.
He thought that made him a "sharp". However he is a "
Him and Michael Moore should team up and write a book about this conspiracy theory that he knows so much about.
It's easy to tell from reading his post that he is most likely of Asian descent and while we are at it, with English being your mother language perhaps you could tell me when exactly the word whatta was invented? Or cuz? Or ya instead of you? And it's isn't not isnt.
i am agree i speak french-spanish-serbia and english but speaking and write is very different because grammar ,bravo pour ton ponit de vue tres objectif,merci
It's easy to tell from reading his post that he is most likely of Asian descent and while we are at it, with English being your mother language perhaps you could tell me when exactly the word whatta was invented? Or cuz? Or ya instead of you? And it's isn't not isnt.
i am agree i speak french-spanish-serbia and english but speaking and write is very different because grammar ,bravo pour ton ponit de vue tres objectif,merci
Anyone play NBA? There's a nice trap game in Was tonight, the public is all over Sanant -5.5. Play Was Wizards and sweat a little but chances are you will make some money
Anyone play NBA? There's a nice trap game in Was tonight, the public is all over Sanant -5.5. Play Was Wizards and sweat a little but chances are you will make some money
waouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu right on the target
waouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu right on the target
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
