People that thinks there's no fixing in sports should stop gambling
gb, sd, no, pit, sea, minny, den, etc all winners except for crooked players/owners/commissioner/zebras.
how losers look in the mirror i guess
gb, sd, no, pit, sea, minny, den, etc all winners except for crooked players/owners/commissioner/zebras.
how losers look in the mirror i guess
Anyone play NBA? There's a nice trap game in Was tonight, the public is all over Sanant -5.5. Play Was Wizards and sweat a little but chances are you will make some money
Anyone play NBA? There's a nice trap game in Was tonight, the public is all over Sanant -5.5. Play Was Wizards and sweat a little but chances are you will make some money
Thanks and I suppose you will be on the over and Car
Thanks and I suppose you will be on the over and Car
Whose's crying, read my post, I am not gambling if there's no fix. I can crack the fix most of the time, just like last nite. I am here to educate fools like you!
Whose's crying, read my post, I am not gambling if there's no fix. I can crack the fix most of the time, just like last nite. I am here to educate fools like you!
Anyone play NBA? There's a nice trap game in Was tonight, the public is all over Sanant -5.5. Play Was Wizards and sweat a little but chances are you will make some money
| Nov 26 07:05 PM EST - Basketball NBA - 702 Washington Wizards +13½ for Game (taking 7 points) | |||
| Nov 26 07:35 PM EST - Basketball NBA - 704 Detroit Pistons +9 for Game (taking 7 points) | |||
| Nov 26 07:05 PM EST - Basketball NBA - 726 Brooklyn Nets +8½ for Game (taking 7 points) | |||
| 2400.00 | 2000.00 | ||
Anyone play NBA? There's a nice trap game in Was tonight, the public is all over Sanant -5.5. Play Was Wizards and sweat a little but chances are you will make some money
| Nov 26 07:05 PM EST - Basketball NBA - 702 Washington Wizards +13½ for Game (taking 7 points) | |||
| Nov 26 07:35 PM EST - Basketball NBA - 704 Detroit Pistons +9 for Game (taking 7 points) | |||
| Nov 26 07:05 PM EST - Basketball NBA - 726 Brooklyn Nets +8½ for Game (taking 7 points) | |||
| 2400.00 | 2000.00 | ||
abadboucali
NBA is the easiet game to fix, I wouldn't put too much ,money on the line for any NBA game and fading the heavy public play is always gold![]()
abadboucali
NBA is the easiet game to fix, I wouldn't put too much ,money on the line for any NBA game and fading the heavy public play is always gold![]()
Eastoakland
you are entitle to your opinion and I am to mine. Either way this is my angle on capping games, and you have your reasons as well. I know I can't convince everyone, but all the veterns know what I am talking about.
Eastoakland
you are entitle to your opinion and I am to mine. Either way this is my angle on capping games, and you have your reasons as well. I know I can't convince everyone, but all the veterns know what I am talking about.
There's a way to beat the system its call displine. If you place one bet a week and stick with a number that you are comfortable with and win or lose just one bet, I bet you can make money. I can always spot one funny line every Sunday and just bet against the public on it and be done with it. That my work at the office, Goodluck
There's a way to beat the system its call displine. If you place one bet a week and stick with a number that you are comfortable with and win or lose just one bet, I bet you can make money. I can always spot one funny line every Sunday and just bet against the public on it and be done with it. That my work at the office, Goodluck
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,351
- Friday 10/02/2026 909
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,452
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,277
- PART DEUX 283
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 31,328
- Trump's legacy? 32,963
- Delaware QB Nick Minicucci 4,516
- Week 5 Money 7,547
- NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 5,765
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
