Yo Train, ya got some good lookin picks there I particularly like Houston and Arizona. I agree with the question how can Carolina be giving points? To anybody. Atlanta should roll once again> the Jets just might be the team to help jump start Pittsburgh's offense. They've been exposed, they're beaten up. If Miller plays Pittsburgh's the bet, if not I'll avoid that game.
As for you Scaracas, you just hate us folks who over analyze our picks, do you prefer a coin flip or do you just do what somebody tells you to do?
Good luck, everybody. Kick ass!
Yo Train, ya got some good lookin picks there I particularly like Houston and Arizona. I agree with the question how can Carolina be giving points? To anybody. Atlanta should roll once again> the Jets just might be the team to help jump start Pittsburgh's offense. They've been exposed, they're beaten up. If Miller plays Pittsburgh's the bet, if not I'll avoid that game.
As for you Scaracas, you just hate us folks who over analyze our picks, do you prefer a coin flip or do you just do what somebody tells you to do?