121-96 (+79.2 units)
Baltimore -9.5 (-110) 10 units
Teaser_7pt (-120 DK) Ravens -2.5_Lions pk 10 units
Will have a play on the Chiefs / Buffalo game
Bol fellas ![]()
121-96 (+79.2 units)
Baltimore -9.5 (-110) 10 units
Teaser_7pt (-120 DK) Ravens -2.5_Lions pk 10 units
Will have a play on the Chiefs / Buffalo game
Bol fellas ![]()
121-96 (+79.2 units)
Baltimore -9.5 (-110) 10 units
Teaser_7pt (-120 DK) Ravens -2.5_Lions pk 10 units
Will have a play on the Chiefs / Buffalo game
Bol fellas ![]()
Hey Buddy those plays look great!
I did a 3 team ML parlay with Balty, SF and Detroit as I can't see any of them losing straight up.
Good Luck! ![]()
Hey Buddy those plays look great!
I did a 3 team ML parlay with Balty, SF and Detroit as I can't see any of them losing straight up.
Good Luck! ![]()
I'm on Baltimore too.
Somehow got two threads and I'm not sure how to delete one of them.
Created them yesterday but I can't respond to comments in both...maybe I should just redraft a single?
Anyways, good luck my friend
. Enjoy what should be a blowout.
I'm on Baltimore too.
Somehow got two threads and I'm not sure how to delete one of them.
Created them yesterday but I can't respond to comments in both...maybe I should just redraft a single?
Anyways, good luck my friend
. Enjoy what should be a blowout.
@LAGameofInches
Don't know if you can delete a thread, but the moderators can. Not sure if you have to message them directly, or just address the mods directly in the thread you want deleted.
@LAGameofInches
Don't know if you can delete a thread, but the moderators can. Not sure if you have to message them directly, or just address the mods directly in the thread you want deleted.
