NFC Championship Gm
ii said it and i'll say it again... whoever bet fakelanta and stood so much for then.. i'm sorry but i told you guys... shouldve couldve wouldve but didnt. niners.... i waited 5 days just to say all this but i'll keep it simple... yes 4 points dotta dotta dotta....... i got 4 so i push but you guys got lucky... 49eers super bowl... so EVERYONE THAT PLAYED ATLANTAN PLLEASSEEE RESPECT USSSSSSS... WE MADE IT YOU'LL DONE SSOOONN
For people with +3.5 ATL covered (and was winning) 42 minutes of the game. For people with ATL +4.5, +5 or any teaser they covered (and was winning) all 60 minutes of the game. Seems to me that SF pulled it out of their a$$ more than ATL lost it. I bet you were sweating out your bet more than we were. By the way I had ATL +4.5 and +17.5 and never sweated the after the quick opening TD.
ii said it and i'll say it again... whoever bet fakelanta and stood so much for then.. i'm sorry but i told you guys... shouldve couldve wouldve but didnt. niners.... i waited 5 days just to say all this but i'll keep it simple... yes 4 points dotta dotta dotta....... i got 4 so i push but you guys got lucky... 49eers super bowl... so EVERYONE THAT PLAYED ATLANTAN PLLEASSEEE RESPECT USSSSSSS... WE MADE IT YOU'LL DONE SSOOONN
For people with +3.5 ATL covered (and was winning) 42 minutes of the game. For people with ATL +4.5, +5 or any teaser they covered (and was winning) all 60 minutes of the game. Seems to me that SF pulled it out of their a$$ more than ATL lost it. I bet you were sweating out your bet more than we were. By the way I had ATL +4.5 and +17.5 and never sweated the after the quick opening TD.
w/ SF -3 I was extremely confident when SF scored to make it 17-7
w/ SF -3 I was extremely confident when SF scored to make it 17-7
For people with +3.5 ATL covered (and was winning) 42 minutes of the game. For people with ATL +4.5, +5 or any teaser they covered (and was winning) all 60 minutes of the game. Seems to me that SF pulled it out of their a$$ more than ATL lost it. I bet you were sweating out your bet more than we were. By the way I had ATL +4.5 and +17.5 and never sweated the after the quick opening TD.
For people with +3.5 ATL covered (and was winning) 42 minutes of the game. For people with ATL +4.5, +5 or any teaser they covered (and was winning) all 60 minutes of the game. Seems to me that SF pulled it out of their a$$ more than ATL lost it. I bet you were sweating out your bet more than we were. By the way I had ATL +4.5 and +17.5 and never sweated the after the quick opening TD.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,170
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 635
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,211
- PART DEUX 213
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,015
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 5,669
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,479
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,644
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,781
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 611
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
