NFC Championship Gm
If you call rattled being told all week you are a choke artist and then you throw a 4th quarter INT and watch your team blow a 20 point lead in the 4th and you only have 30 seconds left. You come back out and throw 2 lasers's one a tough deep out pattern and both against the blitz and win the game then yes Matt Ryan and ATL was rattled
If you call rattled being told all week you are a choke artist and then you throw a 4th quarter INT and watch your team blow a 20 point lead in the 4th and you only have 30 seconds left. You come back out and throw 2 lasers's one a tough deep out pattern and both against the blitz and win the game then yes Matt Ryan and ATL was rattled
Since SF is Soooooo much better why is line 3.5 and 4? Ive yet to get an answer on this. Sf backers calling for a blowout, arent you a little concerned your not seeing bigger line move? I know people Are saying its 5, but i have one thats still at 3!
Since SF is Soooooo much better why is line 3.5 and 4? Ive yet to get an answer on this. Sf backers calling for a blowout, arent you a little concerned your not seeing bigger line move? I know people Are saying its 5, but i have one thats still at 3!
If you call rattled being told all week you are a choke artist and then you throw a 4th quarter INT and watch your team blow a 20 point lead in the 4th and you only have 30 seconds left. You come back out and throw 2 lasers's one a tough deep out pattern and both against the blitz and win the game then yes Matt Ryan and ATL was rattled
If you call rattled being told all week you are a choke artist and then you throw a 4th quarter INT and watch your team blow a 20 point lead in the 4th and you only have 30 seconds left. You come back out and throw 2 lasers's one a tough deep out pattern and both against the blitz and win the game then yes Matt Ryan and ATL was rattled
ATL +4 HUGE is the play with tremendous value.
ATL +4 HUGE is the play with tremendous value.
Kap got blown out by Seattle in Seattle. SF lost to Minny Vikings early on. I am not trusting a second year player and first year starter in his first championship game whether he is a runner or passer or whatever. You need to confuse with coverages as he has not seen a whole lot in the NFL. He never beat Hawaii while at NV so that in itself should be enough . SF can be the better team, maybe not on this day or for this game. Atlanta has got to be a little better. They looked dismal in their pass rush so maybe at least take away the run and take your chances he can beat you passing. Maybe he makes bad decisions like Peyton did. The SB qbs usually are Eli, Ben, Tom, Aaron, Kurt, Drew, Peyton, all experienced qbs. That is how I see it, if I am wrong, I am wrong. That is why they call this gambling.
Kap got blown out by Seattle in Seattle. SF lost to Minny Vikings early on. I am not trusting a second year player and first year starter in his first championship game whether he is a runner or passer or whatever. You need to confuse with coverages as he has not seen a whole lot in the NFL. He never beat Hawaii while at NV so that in itself should be enough . SF can be the better team, maybe not on this day or for this game. Atlanta has got to be a little better. They looked dismal in their pass rush so maybe at least take away the run and take your chances he can beat you passing. Maybe he makes bad decisions like Peyton did. The SB qbs usually are Eli, Ben, Tom, Aaron, Kurt, Drew, Peyton, all experienced qbs. That is how I see it, if I am wrong, I am wrong. That is why they call this gambling.
Man. Am I the only one that noticed WHY Atlantas running game was successful? No Clemons! Irvin's a fast pass rusher. He can't handle a OLineman run blocking his behind. How many runs were off Tackle?
Man. Am I the only one that noticed WHY Atlantas running game was successful? No Clemons! Irvin's a fast pass rusher. He can't handle a OLineman run blocking his behind. How many runs were off Tackle?
Man. Am I the only one that noticed WHY Atlantas running game was successful? No Clemons! Irvin's a fast pass rusher. He can't handle a OLineman run blocking his behind. How many runs were off Tackle?
Man. Am I the only one that noticed WHY Atlantas running game was successful? No Clemons! Irvin's a fast pass rusher. He can't handle a OLineman run blocking his behind. How many runs were off Tackle?
Read carefully girl!
I did not say they would run at Clemons. I implied that they noticed the size matchup at the tackle vs DE and exploited it. Irvin almost got to Ryan on a few occasions when they were pass blocking. Vs run block? Irvin was getting slammed. Falcons used a lot of runs off tackle. 49ers do not have a mismatch like this and I think we will see the type of mediocre Falcons run game that we have seen this year. If Falcons win or cover it would have to be thru air imo. Im on 9ers at 3. Who knows, could be a 2 point win like Seattle game, could be a smashing by 9ers. Either way, one will lose but its gambling. I tokd myself whoever is here from NFC West will win SB and I guess I put my money where my mouth is.
Read carefully girl!
I did not say they would run at Clemons. I implied that they noticed the size matchup at the tackle vs DE and exploited it. Irvin almost got to Ryan on a few occasions when they were pass blocking. Vs run block? Irvin was getting slammed. Falcons used a lot of runs off tackle. 49ers do not have a mismatch like this and I think we will see the type of mediocre Falcons run game that we have seen this year. If Falcons win or cover it would have to be thru air imo. Im on 9ers at 3. Who knows, could be a 2 point win like Seattle game, could be a smashing by 9ers. Either way, one will lose but its gambling. I tokd myself whoever is here from NFC West will win SB and I guess I put my money where my mouth is.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,170
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 635
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,211
- PART DEUX 213
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,015
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 5,669
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,479
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,644
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,781
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 611
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
