Posted:
#26
NFC Championship Gm
Posted:
#27
Big E! Love it. Personally I like ATL to win straight up but if you have not locked in the line wait it is ever so moving. I currently have +4.5. I have already locked in a teaser at +17.5 and I am thinking about locking in my straight bet now too. I do not see it moving to 6 and once you get past 4 it is basically the same difference anyway. BOL!
Big E! Love it. Personally I like ATL to win straight up but if you have not locked in the line wait it is ever so moving. I currently have +4.5. I have already locked in a teaser at +17.5 and I am thinking about locking in my straight bet now too. I do not see it moving to 6 and once you get past 4 it is basically the same difference anyway. BOL!
Posted:
#28
When was the last time a running qb take his team to the SB? On another side note if SF and Balt. Wins it would be first time two brothers head coach meet in SB. What are the odds for this to happen?
When was the last time a running qb take his team to the SB? On another side note if SF and Balt. Wins it would be first time two brothers head coach meet in SB. What are the odds for this to happen?
Posted:
#30
dirty birds won't be able to run the ball on the 49ers like they did on Seattle.......SF has a good pass defense (4th) and Matti Ice won't get it done in the dome IMO
San Francisco by DD's 
dirty birds won't be able to run the ball on the 49ers like they did on Seattle.......SF has a good pass defense (4th) and Matti Ice won't get it done in the dome IMO
San Francisco by DD's 
Posted:
#32
i see ryan running for his life all game, he will have open receivers but dont think he will have time to get ball to them, on SF myself gl all. Estes enjoy your posts all year, GL
i see ryan running for his life all game, he will have open receivers but dont think he will have time to get ball to them, on SF myself gl all. Estes enjoy your posts all year, GL
Posted:
#33
Dont do it man. The niners are the better team all around.
Only way they lose is if Kapernick implodes and I only see him gaining confidence each start he makes. He played like a savvy veteran against Green Bay.
You can't give up 500 yards of offense to the Seahawks, at home no less in a playoff game and call yourself a good defense.
Niners will run the ball like crazy, with a ton of success. And Atlanta won't be able to run the ball. They were 29th in the league running the ball this year for a reason.
Falcons struggle with these kinds of QB's. And they haven't been able to come up with a game plan to be able to stop them because they can't. They don't have a good D line or quick enough linebackers.
Niners should end up with over 200 yards rushing. And if a team can do that then the odds of them winning are very high.
GL either way buddy
Dont do it man. The niners are the better team all around.
Only way they lose is if Kapernick implodes and I only see him gaining confidence each start he makes. He played like a savvy veteran against Green Bay.
You can't give up 500 yards of offense to the Seahawks, at home no less in a playoff game and call yourself a good defense.
Niners will run the ball like crazy, with a ton of success. And Atlanta won't be able to run the ball. They were 29th in the league running the ball this year for a reason.
Falcons struggle with these kinds of QB's. And they haven't been able to come up with a game plan to be able to stop them because they can't. They don't have a good D line or quick enough linebackers.
Niners should end up with over 200 yards rushing. And if a team can do that then the odds of them winning are very high.
GL either way buddy
Posted:
#36
Quote Originally Posted by estes1717:
Nice prop Bet
Nice prop Bet
Kapernak Shits his pants +180 
He struggled in the dome at STL. First game in the playoffs is one thing. First NFC championship and on the road, in a hostile dome...a whole other story. 
Quote Originally Posted by estes1717:
Nice prop Bet
Nice prop Bet
Kapernak Shits his pants +180 
He struggled in the dome at STL. First game in the playoffs is one thing. First NFC championship and on the road, in a hostile dome...a whole other story. 
Posted:
#37
Atlanta is currently a + 5 and it opened a + 3.5. I have to agree with the oddsmakers on this one. I really believe they have the right team favored. They must have strong indications that SF will win this game fairly decisively. I can't remember the last time the ROAD team was favored in a championship game, especially by this many points!
Atlanta is currently a + 5 and it opened a + 3.5. I have to agree with the oddsmakers on this one. I really believe they have the right team favored. They must have strong indications that SF will win this game fairly decisively. I can't remember the last time the ROAD team was favored in a championship game, especially by this many points!
Posted:
#38
why would you jump on that line right away? Did you really think it was going to go down at all? It's been steamrolling higher and higher and I only see it settling, but not coming down. You've already capped the game wrong, imo.
why would you jump on that line right away? Did you really think it was going to go down at all? It's been steamrolling higher and higher and I only see it settling, but not coming down. You've already capped the game wrong, imo.
Posted:
#39
Quote Originally Posted by estes1717:
Atlanta handled that last minute come back and didn't get rattled, They will be tough to beat in their House
.
Atlanta handled that last minute come back and didn't get rattled, They will be tough to beat in their House
Did you watch the same game did I did, my friend?
They were very rattled. 
Quote Originally Posted by estes1717:
Atlanta handled that last minute come back and didn't get rattled, They will be tough to beat in their House
.
Atlanta handled that last minute come back and didn't get rattled, They will be tough to beat in their House
Did you watch the same game did I did, my friend?
They were very rattled. 
Posted:
#40
Quote Originally Posted by Pickin_Winners:
Falcons win this straight up. Matt Ryan at home vs Kaepernick....Too many people make their bets based on the team's last game.
Falcons win this straight up. Matt Ryan at home vs Kaepernick....Too many people make their bets based on the team's last game.
agree that too many people bet on last weeks game, BUT...actually Niners have been the best team in the NFL the last 2 years. Kaep has the highest QBR in the league since he took over. ATL is soft, and u know what SF does to soft teams?
Quote Originally Posted by Pickin_Winners:
Falcons win this straight up. Matt Ryan at home vs Kaepernick....Too many people make their bets based on the team's last game.
Falcons win this straight up. Matt Ryan at home vs Kaepernick....Too many people make their bets based on the team's last game.
agree that too many people bet on last weeks game, BUT...actually Niners have been the best team in the NFL the last 2 years. Kaep has the highest QBR in the league since he took over. ATL is soft, and u know what SF does to soft teams?
Posted:
#41
Quote Originally Posted by hawgpix:

He struggled in the dome at STL. First game in the playoffs is one thing. First NFC championship and on the road, in a hostile dome...a whole other story. 
This is hilarious. All i heard last week against GB was Kaep ain't ready for a playoff game of this magnitude. The weeks before was the same - Kaep ain't ready to keep up with Brady and the Pats in Foxboro in December...Kaep ain't ready to beat the Saints in the dome...Kaep ain't ready to take on the Bears D on Monday Night Football. What's it gonna be in 2 weeks? Kaep ain't ready to play in the Super Bowl blah blah blah
Quote Originally Posted by hawgpix:

He struggled in the dome at STL. First game in the playoffs is one thing. First NFC championship and on the road, in a hostile dome...a whole other story. 
This is hilarious. All i heard last week against GB was Kaep ain't ready for a playoff game of this magnitude. The weeks before was the same - Kaep ain't ready to keep up with Brady and the Pats in Foxboro in December...Kaep ain't ready to beat the Saints in the dome...Kaep ain't ready to take on the Bears D on Monday Night Football. What's it gonna be in 2 weeks? Kaep ain't ready to play in the Super Bowl blah blah blah
Posted:
#42
Agree with BigNiner - ATL was sh*tting their pants. Did u see the looks on their faces in the 4th Quarter? they had that oh sh*t look we're gonna lose
Agree with BigNiner - ATL was sh*tting their pants. Did u see the looks on their faces in the 4th Quarter? they had that oh sh*t look we're gonna lose
Posted:
#45
Quote Originally Posted by mushroomspore:
This is hilarious. All i heard last week against GB was Kaep ain't ready for a playoff game of this magnitude. The weeks before was the same - Kaep ain't ready to keep up with Brady and the Pats in Foxboro in December...Kaep ain't ready to beat the Saints in the dome...Kaep ain't ready to take on the Bears D on Monday Night Football. What's it gonna be in 2 weeks? Kaep ain't ready to play in the Super Bowl blah blah blah
Exactly. For some reason people don't hear themselves repeating their ridiculous reasoning every week.
Quote Originally Posted by mushroomspore:
This is hilarious. All i heard last week against GB was Kaep ain't ready for a playoff game of this magnitude. The weeks before was the same - Kaep ain't ready to keep up with Brady and the Pats in Foxboro in December...Kaep ain't ready to beat the Saints in the dome...Kaep ain't ready to take on the Bears D on Monday Night Football. What's it gonna be in 2 weeks? Kaep ain't ready to play in the Super Bowl blah blah blah
Exactly. For some reason people don't hear themselves repeating their ridiculous reasoning every week.
Posted:
#46
Kap got blown out by Seattle in Seattle. SF lost to Minny Vikings early on. I am not trusting a second year player and first year starter in his first championship game whether he is a runner or passer or whatever. You need to confuse with coverages as he has not seen a whole lot in the NFL. He never beat Hawaii while at NV so that in itself should be enough . SF can be the better team, maybe not on this day or for this game. Atlanta has got to be a little better. They looked dismal in their pass rush so maybe at least take away the run and take your chances he can beat you passing. Maybe he makes bad decisions like Peyton did. The SB qbs usually are Eli, Ben, Tom, Aaron, Kurt, Drew, Peyton, all experienced qbs. That is how I see it, if I am wrong, I am wrong. That is why they call this gambling.
Kap got blown out by Seattle in Seattle. SF lost to Minny Vikings early on. I am not trusting a second year player and first year starter in his first championship game whether he is a runner or passer or whatever. You need to confuse with coverages as he has not seen a whole lot in the NFL. He never beat Hawaii while at NV so that in itself should be enough . SF can be the better team, maybe not on this day or for this game. Atlanta has got to be a little better. They looked dismal in their pass rush so maybe at least take away the run and take your chances he can beat you passing. Maybe he makes bad decisions like Peyton did. The SB qbs usually are Eli, Ben, Tom, Aaron, Kurt, Drew, Peyton, all experienced qbs. That is how I see it, if I am wrong, I am wrong. That is why they call this gambling.
Posted:
#47
Shadow warrior- you CLEARLY understand betting in the NFL.
San Fran lost the rams.
San Fran lost at Seattle.
You've convinced me with your sound and irrefutable research. Outstanding capping.
It doesn't get better than Team X beat Team Y, so Team Z cannot possibly lose to team Y.
Top shelf stuff there captain.
San Fran lost the rams.
San Fran lost at Seattle.
You've convinced me with your sound and irrefutable research. Outstanding capping.
It doesn't get better than Team X beat Team Y, so Team Z cannot possibly lose to team Y.
Top shelf stuff there captain.
Shadow warrior- you CLEARLY understand betting in the NFL.
San Fran lost the rams.
San Fran lost at Seattle.
You've convinced me with your sound and irrefutable research. Outstanding capping.
It doesn't get better than Team X beat Team Y, so Team Z cannot possibly lose to team Y.
Top shelf stuff there captain.
San Fran lost the rams.
San Fran lost at Seattle.
You've convinced me with your sound and irrefutable research. Outstanding capping.
It doesn't get better than Team X beat Team Y, so Team Z cannot possibly lose to team Y.
Top shelf stuff there captain.
Posted:
#48
Quote Originally Posted by BigNiner:
Did you watch the same game did I did, my friend?
They were very rattled. 
Yeah I watched it Niner and like how Atalnta handled the game first half. Seattle as you know has had 2nd half comebacks all year and they are great team.I wasn't happy that last quarter play calling and Defense was sleeping but hey they came back and won the game.
Give the dirty Birds a little credit man.
You think it maybe a blowout but I believe this will be a tight game.
But what do i know 
Quote Originally Posted by BigNiner:
Did you watch the same game did I did, my friend?
They were very rattled. 
Yeah I watched it Niner and like how Atalnta handled the game first half. Seattle as you know has had 2nd half comebacks all year and they are great team.I wasn't happy that last quarter play calling and Defense was sleeping but hey they came back and won the game.
Give the dirty Birds a little credit man.
You think it maybe a blowout but I believe this will be a tight game.
But what do i know 
Posted:
#49
I agree Atlanta was shitting their pants, you would too if you had lost your last three playoff games, two at home and as top seed. Big monkey off your back if you ask me.
Yeah I do not know about the x and o of NFL football. But this is also about line movement and luck and a lot of other factors. You can x and o all you want, you still can lose.
I bet what I see and I saw Kap lose every game he played here in Hawaii. I saw him get clobbered by Seattle after he clobbered Pats. So he looked great at home versus GB. To me he is still an inexperienced qb at the NFL level. If I am wrong then I am wrong. You could be wrong too.
I agree Atlanta was shitting their pants, you would too if you had lost your last three playoff games, two at home and as top seed. Big monkey off your back if you ask me.
Yeah I do not know about the x and o of NFL football. But this is also about line movement and luck and a lot of other factors. You can x and o all you want, you still can lose.
I bet what I see and I saw Kap lose every game he played here in Hawaii. I saw him get clobbered by Seattle after he clobbered Pats. So he looked great at home versus GB. To me he is still an inexperienced qb at the NFL level. If I am wrong then I am wrong. You could be wrong too.
Posted:
#50
Can't believe people think if you struggle one half, you're done. How many championship teams have just walked through all their competition. Most struggle at one time or another to get there. Doesn't matter what sport you are talking about.
Can't believe people think if you struggle one half, you're done. How many championship teams have just walked through all their competition. Most struggle at one time or another to get there. Doesn't matter what sport you are talking about.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,170
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 635
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,211
- PART DEUX 213
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,015
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 5,669
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,479
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,644
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,781
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 611
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
