• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 3
      NFL Week 3
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum

    MNF - Titans / Dolphins - Seahawks / Lions...

    «First Previous 123456
    Belmont3b
    1129ken
    buffer
    Macwestie1
    dubz4dummyz
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 12873
    Posts: 139
    «First Previous 123456
     
    Belmont3b
    Belmont3b
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2018
    Posts: 300
    Posted: Oct. 3, 2024 - 11:45 PM ET #126

    @olddirtyfighter

     

     What does this mean? Trading to green in the markets all week?

    im such a novice on this topic

    thanks in advance

    Reply

    @olddirtyfighter

     

     What does this mean? Trading to green in the markets all week?

    im such a novice on this topic

    thanks in advance

     
    1129ken
    1129ken
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 2674
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2024 - 12:44 AM ET #127

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    Quote Originally Posted by mrquija27: Van appreciate all your input and time you give.  I haven’t posted here in quite some time as I find it a waste of time.   You obviously understand the game of sports betting.   But spice man has a point.  You aren’t exactly transparent in your record of units.  You don’t owe it to anyone.  It’s up to you to keep track tell us or not.  I don’t understand why he cares so much.  But he’s not wrong.   It is literally the most important data point of this game we play.  You can be 7-2 but can still be a loser for example.  Is what it is.  We all understand what you’re saying as the tax rates per se are(vig) are different from book to book.  But losses still add us to a bigger negative bankroll and if you’re going to promote bankroll management that is kind of important.  But again.  You don’t owe anyone.   And you’re one of the few I check in on for opinion on picks.  So no hard feelings.  Just sharing another outside opinion. I understand. For me to make this personally manageable, I post .1% of what I do.  I post a handful of sides, all at the same time - at whatever the fair line is at the time.  Literally - that is the tip of the iceberg.  But I do that to engage in interaction - to spark conversation - but it has nothing to do with what is actually going on over the course of a week for me. Posting currently takes the right amount of time away from my week.  Not too much, not too little.  The other time I actively trading markets all week.  I trade every game, every week.  So I hope you can understand the challenge of putting up an accurate vig number.  Do you want to see my actual vig?  Well - then we would have to include the other 8 games on a sunday that I dont bet. For instance - I am not betting the Bucs Lions but I have a 4 digit green number next to both of them.  That means I have traded this week to make tonight a win / win.  Does that count towards my vig?  Does anyone care what I do?  They shouldnt - but for some reason.... Thats why I make it simple.  So you can add the vig.  Add 10%, or add 5%, or whatever you want.   I am curious....  And this is the most important question to ask yourself - and for spicycurry or anyone else.... WHAT AM I GETTING OUT OF THIS????  I have turned down too many offers to tout over the years to count.  I take no affiliate money from sportsbooks, or anyone else (I could).  I will never turn this in to a money making venture.  Ask yourself why?  There are so many days this shit aint worth it.  But I have been doing it a long time.  I enjoy the engagement.  Thats all I get from this.  I could end up -100 units or +100 units - IN THE END IT IS EXACTLY THE SAME TO ME. Maybe the answer is to just not keep a record.  I have to consider this.  It is certainly easier for me - and then nobody will be upset.

     

    Van---I couldn't care less whether you keep a record. I believe I have a handle on how much work you do and I'm grateful you are so unselfish and willing to share your work. I am, however, amazed you take all this crap and continue to respond to the enthusiastically demented hate crowd. But I know you don't believe, and it it is unrealistic to think, that nobody will be upset if you don't keep a record. These haters are obsessed with you. They are not going to stop until you ignore them. You make them relevant by elevating them to your level by repeatedly engaging people who would have to go back to their obscure lives if you ignore them. I respectfully suggest you continue to engage the fair-minded and ignore the nuts who need your attention to escape their pitiful, pathetic lives.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    Quote Originally Posted by mrquija27: Van appreciate all your input and time you give.  I haven’t posted here in quite some time as I find it a waste of time.   You obviously understand the game of sports betting.   But spice man has a point.  You aren’t exactly transparent in your record of units.  You don’t owe it to anyone.  It’s up to you to keep track tell us or not.  I don’t understand why he cares so much.  But he’s not wrong.   It is literally the most important data point of this game we play.  You can be 7-2 but can still be a loser for example.  Is what it is.  We all understand what you’re saying as the tax rates per se are(vig) are different from book to book.  But losses still add us to a bigger negative bankroll and if you’re going to promote bankroll management that is kind of important.  But again.  You don’t owe anyone.   And you’re one of the few I check in on for opinion on picks.  So no hard feelings.  Just sharing another outside opinion. I understand. For me to make this personally manageable, I post .1% of what I do.  I post a handful of sides, all at the same time - at whatever the fair line is at the time.  Literally - that is the tip of the iceberg.  But I do that to engage in interaction - to spark conversation - but it has nothing to do with what is actually going on over the course of a week for me. Posting currently takes the right amount of time away from my week.  Not too much, not too little.  The other time I actively trading markets all week.  I trade every game, every week.  So I hope you can understand the challenge of putting up an accurate vig number.  Do you want to see my actual vig?  Well - then we would have to include the other 8 games on a sunday that I dont bet. For instance - I am not betting the Bucs Lions but I have a 4 digit green number next to both of them.  That means I have traded this week to make tonight a win / win.  Does that count towards my vig?  Does anyone care what I do?  They shouldnt - but for some reason.... Thats why I make it simple.  So you can add the vig.  Add 10%, or add 5%, or whatever you want.   I am curious....  And this is the most important question to ask yourself - and for spicycurry or anyone else.... WHAT AM I GETTING OUT OF THIS????  I have turned down too many offers to tout over the years to count.  I take no affiliate money from sportsbooks, or anyone else (I could).  I will never turn this in to a money making venture.  Ask yourself why?  There are so many days this shit aint worth it.  But I have been doing it a long time.  I enjoy the engagement.  Thats all I get from this.  I could end up -100 units or +100 units - IN THE END IT IS EXACTLY THE SAME TO ME. Maybe the answer is to just not keep a record.  I have to consider this.  It is certainly easier for me - and then nobody will be upset.

     

    Van---I couldn't care less whether you keep a record. I believe I have a handle on how much work you do and I'm grateful you are so unselfish and willing to share your work. I am, however, amazed you take all this crap and continue to respond to the enthusiastically demented hate crowd. But I know you don't believe, and it it is unrealistic to think, that nobody will be upset if you don't keep a record. These haters are obsessed with you. They are not going to stop until you ignore them. You make them relevant by elevating them to your level by repeatedly engaging people who would have to go back to their obscure lives if you ignore them. I respectfully suggest you continue to engage the fair-minded and ignore the nuts who need your attention to escape their pitiful, pathetic lives.

     
    buffer
    buffer
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2015
    Posts: 7156
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2024 - 12:51 AM ET #128

    @1129ken

    I agree Ken. I could care less about 2.75 units and 2.75 pt spreads. I want to know about the cats and dogs lives that he’s influencing at the animal shelter. I want to make sure he’s involved in these animals lives and not just throwing money at them. I want to see him create bonds with the animals.  

    “The average erect gorilla penis is 3cm (1.25 inches) long”
    Reply

    @1129ken

    I agree Ken. I could care less about 2.75 units and 2.75 pt spreads. I want to know about the cats and dogs lives that he’s influencing at the animal shelter. I want to make sure he’s involved in these animals lives and not just throwing money at them. I want to see him create bonds with the animals.  

     
    Macwestie1
    Macwestie1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 171357
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2024 - 2:27 AM ET #129

    @1129kenpeace_5

     goodpost #127 nicely written indeedan_clap

    new_moj_smile

    What do you call an Eternal Optimist? An accordion player with a beeper!
    Reply

    @1129kenpeace_5

     goodpost #127 nicely written indeedan_clap

    new_moj_smile

     
    dubz4dummyz
    dubz4dummyz
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2021
    Posts: 14183
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2024 - 8:44 AM ET #130

    Quote Originally Posted by buffer:

    @1129ken I agree Ken. I could care less about 2.75 units and 2.75 pt spreads. I want to know about the cats and dogs lives that he’s influencing at the animal shelter. I want to make sure he’s involved in these animals lives and not just throwing money at them. I want to see him create bonds with the animals.

     

    I certainly agree buffer. These animals are what truly matter. The cats. The dogs. The gorillas. Making a difference in their lives. Not some silly sports bet, Is he up or down cause of this juice they talk about. The animals. Do it for the animals.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by buffer:

    @1129ken I agree Ken. I could care less about 2.75 units and 2.75 pt spreads. I want to know about the cats and dogs lives that he’s influencing at the animal shelter. I want to make sure he’s involved in these animals lives and not just throwing money at them. I want to see him create bonds with the animals.

     

    I certainly agree buffer. These animals are what truly matter. The cats. The dogs. The gorillas. Making a difference in their lives. Not some silly sports bet, Is he up or down cause of this juice they talk about. The animals. Do it for the animals.

     
    olddirtyfighter
    olddirtyfighter
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2012
    Posts: 7
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2024 - 1:00 PM ET #131

    @Belmont3b

     After the line for this game was released, odds and spreads moved in one direction at one time and possibly in opposite in other time. He was betting first one side and than the other side depending what the numbers were. Before start of the game his decisions were proven right as he held positions that will guarantee him profit no matter which side wins.

     

    It takes skill, precision and a lot of work on your craft.

    Reply

    @Belmont3b

     After the line for this game was released, odds and spreads moved in one direction at one time and possibly in opposite in other time. He was betting first one side and than the other side depending what the numbers were. Before start of the game his decisions were proven right as he held positions that will guarantee him profit no matter which side wins.

     

    It takes skill, precision and a lot of work on your craft.

     
    Linesharpener
    Linesharpener
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2020
    Posts: 43
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2024 - 1:07 PM ET #132

    Van Zack, keep doing your thing the way that you want to man. For us that play on the NFL and really enjoy it, You provide a turnkey service for free. I don’t have to do my own research and pick my own losers, etc. I also appreciate how confident I feel in your pics every time that I put them in whether they win or lose and due to your track record, there will be more wins than losses. We obviously never know how that will end up at the end of the season, but that is the joy of this game that we call gambling. Keep doing your thing brother and you are appreciated by a lot of us. 

    Reply

    Van Zack, keep doing your thing the way that you want to man. For us that play on the NFL and really enjoy it, You provide a turnkey service for free. I don’t have to do my own research and pick my own losers, etc. I also appreciate how confident I feel in your pics every time that I put them in whether they win or lose and due to your track record, there will be more wins than losses. We obviously never know how that will end up at the end of the season, but that is the joy of this game that we call gambling. Keep doing your thing brother and you are appreciated by a lot of us. 

     
    jpot34
    jpot34
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 13333
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2024 - 2:37 PM ET #133

    Keep up the great work, Van!

    6K GOLD/$150 SILVER/ Find JESUS! Yes, I'm a sinner!!
    Reply

    Keep up the great work, Van!

     
    1129ken
    1129ken
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 2674
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2024 - 7:04 PM ET #134

    Quote Originally Posted by buffer:

    @1129ken I agree Ken. I could care less about 2.75 units and 2.75 pt spreads. I want to know about the cats and dogs lives that he’s influencing at the animal shelter. I want to make sure he’s involved in these animals lives and not just throwing money at them. I want to see him create bonds with the animals.

    This is a gambling site. I have my own charities. I give to animal shelters, but not that much because it isn't my thing. What I give is modest but I do it because over the years Van has made me money and it is HIS thing. The charities I give to I'm not involved in beyond the money. It's not reasonable to expect more than that. I am not in a position to "bond" with the recipients. I believe in my heart that Van is legitimate so I show him respect. I hope you will as well.

     

    peace_5

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by buffer:

    @1129ken I agree Ken. I could care less about 2.75 units and 2.75 pt spreads. I want to know about the cats and dogs lives that he’s influencing at the animal shelter. I want to make sure he’s involved in these animals lives and not just throwing money at them. I want to see him create bonds with the animals.

    This is a gambling site. I have my own charities. I give to animal shelters, but not that much because it isn't my thing. What I give is modest but I do it because over the years Van has made me money and it is HIS thing. The charities I give to I'm not involved in beyond the money. It's not reasonable to expect more than that. I am not in a position to "bond" with the recipients. I believe in my heart that Van is legitimate so I show him respect. I hope you will as well.

     

    peace_5

     
    1129ken
    1129ken
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 2674
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2024 - 7:09 PM ET #135

    @Macwestie1

     Thank you, Mac. I don't invade your threads, but I do follow you as a Covers leader and root for you to win.

     

    peace_5

    Reply

    @Macwestie1

     Thank you, Mac. I don't invade your threads, but I do follow you as a Covers leader and root for you to win.

     

    peace_5

     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55662
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2024 - 7:09 PM ET #136

    Same ole Covers. Pretty good representation of the world.....buncha decent people....some smart ones....some dumb ones....some dumb ones that can't wait to show you just how dumb they are....lotsa douche bags.....lotsa assholes....

     

    Sun rises. Sun sets. The end.sleep2

    Reply

    Same ole Covers. Pretty good representation of the world.....buncha decent people....some smart ones....some dumb ones....some dumb ones that can't wait to show you just how dumb they are....lotsa douche bags.....lotsa assholes....

     

    Sun rises. Sun sets. The end.sleep2

     
    buffer
    buffer
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2015
    Posts: 7156
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2024 - 11:14 PM ET #137

    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    Same ole Covers. Pretty good representation of the world.....buncha decent people....some smart ones....some dumb ones....some dumb ones that can't wait to show you just how dumb they are....lotsa douche bags.....lotsa assholes....   Sun rises. Sun sets. The end.

    Well you like to eat people. 

    “The average erect gorilla penis is 3cm (1.25 inches) long”
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    Same ole Covers. Pretty good representation of the world.....buncha decent people....some smart ones....some dumb ones....some dumb ones that can't wait to show you just how dumb they are....lotsa douche bags.....lotsa assholes....   Sun rises. Sun sets. The end.

    Well you like to eat people. 

     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55662
    Posted: Oct. 5, 2024 - 3:31 PM ET #138

    Quote Originally Posted by buffer:

    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69: Same ole Covers. Pretty good representation of the world.....buncha decent people....some smart ones....some dumb ones....some dumb ones that can't wait to show you just how dumb they are....lotsa douche bags.....lotsa assholes....   Sun rises. Sun sets. The end. Well you like to eat people.
    Like your mom.an_tongueout

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by buffer:

    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69: Same ole Covers. Pretty good representation of the world.....buncha decent people....some smart ones....some dumb ones....some dumb ones that can't wait to show you just how dumb they are....lotsa douche bags.....lotsa assholes....   Sun rises. Sun sets. The end. Well you like to eat people.
    Like your mom.an_tongueout

     
     
    the1toturn2
    the1toturn2
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 11686
    Posted: Oct. 5, 2024 - 3:57 PM ET #139

    Quote Originally Posted by buffer:

    @vanzack Just don’t see a way you can recover this football season after yesterday’s results. This season just might end up being the first losing season you’ve ever had in your life. It may be time to start piggy backing my selections. Just ask action magnet, I gave him the Connecticut Sun ML outright dog winner last night. He appreciated the pick and thanked me. That’s just a glimpse of what I can do for you. If you need my services don’t hesitate reaching out. I wish you all the best and good luck moving forward.

     

     

    an_laughthejester

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by buffer:

    @vanzack Just don’t see a way you can recover this football season after yesterday’s results. This season just might end up being the first losing season you’ve ever had in your life. It may be time to start piggy backing my selections. Just ask action magnet, I gave him the Connecticut Sun ML outright dog winner last night. He appreciated the pick and thanked me. That’s just a glimpse of what I can do for you. If you need my services don’t hesitate reaching out. I wish you all the best and good luck moving forward.

     

     

    an_laughthejester

    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum
    «First Previous 123456

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,609
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,456
    • Sunday 09/27/2026 504
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,129
    • Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,711
    • Sunday 3,124
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 101,938
    • HELP PLEASE 1,474
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 13,582
    • NFL Sunday 7,454

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.