• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 3
      NFL Week 3
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum

    MNF - Titans / Dolphins - Seahawks / Lions...

    «First Previous 123456 Next Last»
    spicycurry
    wmi799
    vanzack
    PUSSYGALORE333
    Boa33
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 12873
    Posts: 139
    «First Previous 123456 Next Last»
     
    spicycurry
    spicycurry
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 618
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2024 - 1:56 PM ET #51

    Quote Originally Posted by REDLINE:

    @spicycurry  I get it, he does what he does.  Does he really go in others threads and call them out on their numbers?  He gives insight and a lot of knowledge to the forum, I could care less about anyone’s juice.  Winners are winners, losers are losers and play according with your situation.  I get tired of posters busting the balls of folks that we need in here, cause eventually they may go elsewhere.

     

    yes he does, I’ve seen him go in other threads and his own threads calling them out for posting spread -2.5 instead of -3, but it’s totally ok for him to post -2.75 with no vig? Lol he’s a true hypocrite! All the lines that he post are better or the same as the actual lines, so there’s no way he doesn’t pay any juice for ALL his plays.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by REDLINE:

    @spicycurry  I get it, he does what he does.  Does he really go in others threads and call them out on their numbers?  He gives insight and a lot of knowledge to the forum, I could care less about anyone’s juice.  Winners are winners, losers are losers and play according with your situation.  I get tired of posters busting the balls of folks that we need in here, cause eventually they may go elsewhere.

     

    yes he does, I’ve seen him go in other threads and his own threads calling them out for posting spread -2.5 instead of -3, but it’s totally ok for him to post -2.75 with no vig? Lol he’s a true hypocrite! All the lines that he post are better or the same as the actual lines, so there’s no way he doesn’t pay any juice for ALL his plays.

     
    wmi799
    wmi799
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 33652
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2024 - 2:43 PM ET #52

    @spicycurry

     Link one of these threads please peace_5

    Histrionic personality disorder. It's sad
    Reply

    @spicycurry

     Link one of these threads please peace_5

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2024 - 5:59 PM ET #53

    Quote Originally Posted by wmi799:

    @spicycurry  Link one of these threads please

    Exactly.

    an_popcorn

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by wmi799:

    @spicycurry  Link one of these threads please

    Exactly.

    an_popcorn

     
    spicycurry
    spicycurry
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 618
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2024 - 8:06 PM ET #54

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    Quote Originally Posted by wmi799: @spicycurry  Link one of these threads please Exactly.

     

    I wasn't going to link it but since you agreed, I just did in your other thread.

    an_popcorn

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    Quote Originally Posted by wmi799: @spicycurry  Link one of these threads please Exactly.

     

    I wasn't going to link it but since you agreed, I just did in your other thread.

    an_popcorn

     
    wmi799
    wmi799
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 33652
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2024 - 8:21 PM ET #55

    @spicycurry

     A LINK to said thread. An actual link to the thread 

    Not some BS words in quotation marks. You accused. Prove it. No talk. Link documented proof. Or are you just a hypocrite?

    Come on. Show us. peace_5

    Histrionic personality disorder. It's sad
    Reply

    @spicycurry

     A LINK to said thread. An actual link to the thread 

    Not some BS words in quotation marks. You accused. Prove it. No talk. Link documented proof. Or are you just a hypocrite?

    Come on. Show us. peace_5

     
    spicycurry
    spicycurry
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 618
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2024 - 8:34 PM ET #56

    @wmi799

     

    "Everyone who posts it - if they are on the favorite they simply post -2.5, or if they are on the dog they simply post +3. I think that is disingenuous to what I try to do."

     

    Are those not vanzack's own words? Read my other post that I bumped up on the thread when he said those words. I'm not going to go all the way back to last year just to call him out.

    In that particular game that he was referring to, it was Falcons vs Chiefs and the line was Falcons +3, but vanzack gave himself Falcons +3.25 with NO VIG. Then he had the audacity to say the above. So why even have that statement when he's being disingenuous by giving himself +3.25 instead of +3? And on top of that he doesn't include vig also. Lol hypocrisy at its finest peace_5

    Reply

    @wmi799

     

    "Everyone who posts it - if they are on the favorite they simply post -2.5, or if they are on the dog they simply post +3. I think that is disingenuous to what I try to do."

     

    Are those not vanzack's own words? Read my other post that I bumped up on the thread when he said those words. I'm not going to go all the way back to last year just to call him out.

    In that particular game that he was referring to, it was Falcons vs Chiefs and the line was Falcons +3, but vanzack gave himself Falcons +3.25 with NO VIG. Then he had the audacity to say the above. So why even have that statement when he's being disingenuous by giving himself +3.25 instead of +3? And on top of that he doesn't include vig also. Lol hypocrisy at its finest peace_5

     
    wmi799
    wmi799
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 33652
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2024 - 9:00 PM ET #57

    @spicycurry

     Lol. You hypocrite. All talk. You have explained the same thing he is "doing" 8755 times. I don't need it explained for the 8756th time 

    You made an accusation. Post the link or it's a lie. Otherwise you are a hypocrite. Not an opinion. Factpeace_5

    Link another user's thread he did this in. It's a real simple request since he "does it all the time"

    Otherwise STFU. We get it

    Histrionic personality disorder. It's sad
    Reply

    @spicycurry

     Lol. You hypocrite. All talk. You have explained the same thing he is "doing" 8755 times. I don't need it explained for the 8756th time 

    You made an accusation. Post the link or it's a lie. Otherwise you are a hypocrite. Not an opinion. Factpeace_5

    Link another user's thread he did this in. It's a real simple request since he "does it all the time"

    Otherwise STFU. We get it

     
    spicycurry
    spicycurry
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 618
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2024 - 9:07 PM ET #58

    @wmi799

     Lol I did post the facts. Can you not read? He said those exact words in his OWN thread. Not an opinion. Fact. peace_5

    So now you’re saying whatever vanzack says in his own thread doesn’t count as his own words? Hahahaha man you really are clueless an_roll_laugh

    Reply

    @wmi799

     Lol I did post the facts. Can you not read? He said those exact words in his OWN thread. Not an opinion. Fact. peace_5

    So now you’re saying whatever vanzack says in his own thread doesn’t count as his own words? Hahahaha man you really are clueless an_roll_laugh

     
    wmi799
    wmi799
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 33652
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2024 - 9:15 PM ET #59

    8757

    Read

    Comprehend

    Link the OTHER user threads YOU said he went into and said this shit. Is it that hard to comprehend?

    Histrionic personality disorder. It's sad
    Reply

    8757

    Read

    Comprehend

    Link the OTHER user threads YOU said he went into and said this shit. Is it that hard to comprehend?

     
    spicycurry
    spicycurry
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 618
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2024 - 9:28 PM ET #60

    @wmi799

    Lol can YOU not read? I said AND his own thread, which was CLEARLY what I posted. I already said I'm not going to go all the way back last year just to pull out what he said in someone else's thread. His OWN words in his own thread is proof enough that he's a total hypocrite.

    Is it that hard to comprehend? an_popcorn

    Reply

    @wmi799

    Lol can YOU not read? I said AND his own thread, which was CLEARLY what I posted. I already said I'm not going to go all the way back last year just to pull out what he said in someone else's thread. His OWN words in his own thread is proof enough that he's a total hypocrite.

    Is it that hard to comprehend? an_popcorn

     
    PUSSYGALORE333
    PUSSYGALORE333
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2023
    Posts: 16973
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2024 - 10:13 PM ET #61

    got out (last years) notebook.... so on 9-7 VAN went 0-5 for -880 that day ...ENDED SEASON +5460 (1X=100) (all at -110 juice)   so for regular joes like me that was just fine...     FWIW    peace

    goldfinger 1964
    Reply

    got out (last years) notebook.... so on 9-7 VAN went 0-5 for -880 that day ...ENDED SEASON +5460 (1X=100) (all at -110 juice)   so for regular joes like me that was just fine...     FWIW    peace

     
    Boa33
    Boa33
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2014
    Posts: 1462
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2024 - 10:27 PM ET #62

    @spicycurry

    Please stop spamming the forum with your continued banter.  We get it man. We understand your point.

    With that said, just let it be; your behavior is really strange, do you realize how much time you’re wasting on this?

    Please move on.

     

    Reply

    @spicycurry

    Please stop spamming the forum with your continued banter.  We get it man. We understand your point.

    With that said, just let it be; your behavior is really strange, do you realize how much time you’re wasting on this?

    Please move on.

     

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2024 - 11:35 PM ET #63

    Quote Originally Posted by spicycurry:

    @wmi799 Lol can YOU not read? I said AND his own thread, which was CLEARLY what I posted. I already said I'm not going to go all the way back last year just to pull out what he said in someone else's thread. His OWN words in his own thread is proof enough that he's a total hypocrite. Is it that hard to comprehend?

    1. Say that I do this over and over, which makes me a hypocrite... "I’ve seen him go in other threads and his own threads calling them out for posting spread -2.5 instead of -3"

    2.  When asked for an example ... Can't provide one.

    Your whole weird obsession w me is based on this concept. But the concept is a strawman. Who is the hypocrite?

    an_popcorn

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by spicycurry:

    @wmi799 Lol can YOU not read? I said AND his own thread, which was CLEARLY what I posted. I already said I'm not going to go all the way back last year just to pull out what he said in someone else's thread. His OWN words in his own thread is proof enough that he's a total hypocrite. Is it that hard to comprehend?

    1. Say that I do this over and over, which makes me a hypocrite... "I’ve seen him go in other threads and his own threads calling them out for posting spread -2.5 instead of -3"

    2.  When asked for an example ... Can't provide one.

    Your whole weird obsession w me is based on this concept. But the concept is a strawman. Who is the hypocrite?

    an_popcorn

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2024 - 11:37 PM ET #64

    Quote Originally Posted by PUSSYGALORE333:

    got out (last years) notebook.... so on 9-7 VAN went 0-5 for -880 that day ...ENDED SEASON +5460 (1X=100) (all at -110 juice)   so for regular joes like me that was just fine...     FWIW

    Maybe we should apply -130 juice because there is at least one book out there that charges it?

    an_cheers

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by PUSSYGALORE333:

    got out (last years) notebook.... so on 9-7 VAN went 0-5 for -880 that day ...ENDED SEASON +5460 (1X=100) (all at -110 juice)   so for regular joes like me that was just fine...     FWIW

    Maybe we should apply -130 juice because there is at least one book out there that charges it?

    an_cheers

     
    spicycurry
    spicycurry
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 618
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2024 - 11:50 PM ET #65

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    Quote Originally Posted by spicycurry: @wmi799 Lol can YOU not read? I said AND his own thread, which was CLEARLY what I posted. I already said I'm not going to go all the way back last year just to pull out what he said in someone else's thread. His OWN words in his own thread is proof enough that he's a total hypocrite. Is it that hard to comprehend? 1. Say that I do this over and over, which makes me a hypocrite... "I’ve seen him go in other threads and his own threads calling them out for posting spread -2.5 instead of -3" 2.  When asked for an example ... Can't provide one. Your whole weird obsession w me is based on this concept. But the concept is a strawman. Who is the hypocrite?

     

    1. Can you not read too? I said AND in your own thread and I provided a CLEAR example with what you said in quotes! an_wink

    2. I did provide one, and you chose to ignore it just like you always do. Can't take accountability hahahhaha

    Did you not say this? - "Everyone who posts it - if they are on the favorite they simply post -2.5, or if they are on the dog they simply post +3. I think that is disingenuous to what I try to do."

    So yes, YOU are a true HYPOCRITE!

    an_popcorn

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    Quote Originally Posted by spicycurry: @wmi799 Lol can YOU not read? I said AND his own thread, which was CLEARLY what I posted. I already said I'm not going to go all the way back last year just to pull out what he said in someone else's thread. His OWN words in his own thread is proof enough that he's a total hypocrite. Is it that hard to comprehend? 1. Say that I do this over and over, which makes me a hypocrite... "I’ve seen him go in other threads and his own threads calling them out for posting spread -2.5 instead of -3" 2.  When asked for an example ... Can't provide one. Your whole weird obsession w me is based on this concept. But the concept is a strawman. Who is the hypocrite?

     

    1. Can you not read too? I said AND in your own thread and I provided a CLEAR example with what you said in quotes! an_wink

    2. I did provide one, and you chose to ignore it just like you always do. Can't take accountability hahahhaha

    Did you not say this? - "Everyone who posts it - if they are on the favorite they simply post -2.5, or if they are on the dog they simply post +3. I think that is disingenuous to what I try to do."

    So yes, YOU are a true HYPOCRITE!

    an_popcorn

     
    spicycurry
    spicycurry
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 618
    Posted: Oct. 2, 2024 - 12:01 AM ET #66

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    Quote Originally Posted by PUSSYGALORE333: got out (last years) notebook.... so on 9-7 VAN went 0-5 for -880 that day ...ENDED SEASON +5460 (1X=100) (all at -110 juice)   so for regular joes like me that was just fine...     FWIW Maybe we should apply -130 juice because there is at least one book out there that charges it?

    I mean that's at least more honest than your no vig record with the lines that you post. You do realize you're the only one who has a no vig record right?

    an_cheers

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    Quote Originally Posted by PUSSYGALORE333: got out (last years) notebook.... so on 9-7 VAN went 0-5 for -880 that day ...ENDED SEASON +5460 (1X=100) (all at -110 juice)   so for regular joes like me that was just fine...     FWIW Maybe we should apply -130 juice because there is at least one book out there that charges it?

    I mean that's at least more honest than your no vig record with the lines that you post. You do realize you're the only one who has a no vig record right?

    an_cheers

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Oct. 2, 2024 - 12:11 AM ET #67

    @spicycurry

    Your example is a closing line on Sunday night, for a game I posted mid-day on a Friday before.

    Can you be objective for a second and admit that lines move?

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    @spicycurry

    Your example is a closing line on Sunday night, for a game I posted mid-day on a Friday before.

    Can you be objective for a second and admit that lines move?

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Oct. 2, 2024 - 12:20 AM ET #68

    Quote Originally Posted by spicycurry:

    Quote Originally Posted by REDLINE: @spicycurry  I get it, he does what he does.  Does he really go in others threads and call them out on their numbers?  He gives insight and a lot of knowledge to the forum, I could care less about anyone’s juice.  Winners are winners, losers are losers and play according with your situation.  I get tired of posters busting the balls of folks that we need in here, cause eventually they may go elsewhere.   yes he does, I’ve seen him go in other threads and his own threads calling them out for posting spread -2.5 instead of -3, but it’s totally ok for him to post -2.75 with no vig? Lol he’s a true hypocrite! All the lines that he post are better or the same as the actual lines, so there’s no way he doesn’t pay any juice for ALL his plays.

    Until you can provide examples of what you claim, the discussion with you has to end.  You have made accusations, now back them up.  Otherwise there is no point in going back and forth about nothing - and I wont do it anymore.

    I suggest you start your own threads with your own picks and do as you please.  Oh, and also get yourself on a low vig book that deals -105, or even better an exchange that has .1 cent spreads.  It might change your whole perspective.

     

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by spicycurry:

    Quote Originally Posted by REDLINE: @spicycurry  I get it, he does what he does.  Does he really go in others threads and call them out on their numbers?  He gives insight and a lot of knowledge to the forum, I could care less about anyone’s juice.  Winners are winners, losers are losers and play according with your situation.  I get tired of posters busting the balls of folks that we need in here, cause eventually they may go elsewhere.   yes he does, I’ve seen him go in other threads and his own threads calling them out for posting spread -2.5 instead of -3, but it’s totally ok for him to post -2.75 with no vig? Lol he’s a true hypocrite! All the lines that he post are better or the same as the actual lines, so there’s no way he doesn’t pay any juice for ALL his plays.

    Until you can provide examples of what you claim, the discussion with you has to end.  You have made accusations, now back them up.  Otherwise there is no point in going back and forth about nothing - and I wont do it anymore.

    I suggest you start your own threads with your own picks and do as you please.  Oh, and also get yourself on a low vig book that deals -105, or even better an exchange that has .1 cent spreads.  It might change your whole perspective.

     

     
    nawlins51
    nawlins51
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 5077
    Posted: Oct. 2, 2024 - 12:28 AM ET #69

    Quote Originally Posted by spicycurry:

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack: Quote Originally Posted by PUSSYGALORE333: got out (last years) notebook.... so on 9-7 VAN went 0-5 for -880 that day ...ENDED SEASON +5460 (1X=100) (all at -110 juice)   so for regular joes like me that was just fine...     FWIW Maybe we should apply -130 juice because there is at least one book out there that charges it? I mean that's at least more honest than your no vig record with the lines that you post. You do realize you're the only one who has a no vig record right?

     

    Can I ask you a question or a few? What is your end game with all of this? Lets say Vanzack is full of shit, what do you want from it? What do you seek?

     

    I want to say this as someone who has followed his advice on this site and other sites way back in the day. Vanzack is the real deal and I am not here to convince you as I do not think you will be convinced. Guess what, thats ok if you choose to think he is some charlatan. But we are full circle back to the orginal questions here, what do you want out of all this?

     

    Let me tell you one thing, there is so many deceptive pieces of garbage on this site and Vanzack just isnt one. Sure he has some ego here and there and you know why, because there were many before you doing the same things with him. Not coming at you in any way, just a man to man discussion on what are your goals here?

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by spicycurry:

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack: Quote Originally Posted by PUSSYGALORE333: got out (last years) notebook.... so on 9-7 VAN went 0-5 for -880 that day ...ENDED SEASON +5460 (1X=100) (all at -110 juice)   so for regular joes like me that was just fine...     FWIW Maybe we should apply -130 juice because there is at least one book out there that charges it? I mean that's at least more honest than your no vig record with the lines that you post. You do realize you're the only one who has a no vig record right?

     

    Can I ask you a question or a few? What is your end game with all of this? Lets say Vanzack is full of shit, what do you want from it? What do you seek?

     

    I want to say this as someone who has followed his advice on this site and other sites way back in the day. Vanzack is the real deal and I am not here to convince you as I do not think you will be convinced. Guess what, thats ok if you choose to think he is some charlatan. But we are full circle back to the orginal questions here, what do you want out of all this?

     

    Let me tell you one thing, there is so many deceptive pieces of garbage on this site and Vanzack just isnt one. Sure he has some ego here and there and you know why, because there were many before you doing the same things with him. Not coming at you in any way, just a man to man discussion on what are your goals here?

     
    spicycurry
    spicycurry
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 618
    Posted: Oct. 2, 2024 - 1:35 AM ET #70

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    @spicycurry Your example is a closing line on Sunday night, for a game I posted mid-day on a Friday before. Can you be objective for a second and admit that lines move?

     

    Yes lines move, but when both BET2WIN and I called you out for the lines you posted at the time of your posting, you specifically ask why I didn't say the Saints game. And that was because the Saints line moved to +3 already due to injury report then, but at the time of you posting your picks, Saints was only +2 and you gave yourself +2.5. So in reality you still gave yourself the better line with no juice at the time of YOUR posting. You sure didn't act like the Saints line moved, but now for the Falcons game, you're saying "Oh the line moved". Can you be objective for a second and admit that the Saints line moved to +3, but at the time of your posting there was no +3 to be found? So which is it, lines move or they don't?

    peace_5

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    @spicycurry Your example is a closing line on Sunday night, for a game I posted mid-day on a Friday before. Can you be objective for a second and admit that lines move?

     

    Yes lines move, but when both BET2WIN and I called you out for the lines you posted at the time of your posting, you specifically ask why I didn't say the Saints game. And that was because the Saints line moved to +3 already due to injury report then, but at the time of you posting your picks, Saints was only +2 and you gave yourself +2.5. So in reality you still gave yourself the better line with no juice at the time of YOUR posting. You sure didn't act like the Saints line moved, but now for the Falcons game, you're saying "Oh the line moved". Can you be objective for a second and admit that the Saints line moved to +3, but at the time of your posting there was no +3 to be found? So which is it, lines move or they don't?

    peace_5

     
    spicycurry
    spicycurry
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 618
    Posted: Oct. 2, 2024 - 1:44 AM ET #71

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    Quote Originally Posted by spicycurry: Quote Originally Posted by REDLINE: @spicycurry  I get it, he does what he does.  Does he really go in others threads and call them out on their numbers?  He gives insight and a lot of knowledge to the forum, I could care less about anyone’s juice.  Winners are winners, losers are losers and play according with your situation.  I get tired of posters busting the balls of folks that we need in here, cause eventually they may go elsewhere.   yes he does, I’ve seen him go in other threads and his own threads calling them out for posting spread -2.5 instead of -3, but it’s totally ok for him to post -2.75 with no vig? Lol he’s a true hypocrite! All the lines that he post are better or the same as the actual lines, so there’s no way he doesn’t pay any juice for ALL his plays. Until you can provide examples of what you claim, the discussion with you has to end.  You have made accusations, now back them up.  Otherwise there is no point in going back and forth about nothing - and I wont do it anymore. I suggest you start your own threads with your own picks and do as you please.  Oh, and also get yourself on a low vig book that deals -105, or even better an exchange that has .1 cent spreads.  It might change your whole perspective.

     

    Again, I did provide an example and yet you're still ignoring it. You said this CLEARLY in your OWN thread.

    Now you're denying you said this? - "Everyone who posts it - if they are on the favorite they simply post -2.5, or if they are on the dog they simply post +3. I think that is disingenuous to what I try to do."

    Let me ask you again... who is this "everyone" that you're referring to?

    I suggest you start answering my questions or I will continue calling you out. And yes of course some minority can get -105 on certain books, but impossible to get no vig, books need vig to have a chance to win. Again, why post a no vig record then when majority people can only get -110 juice? I thought you're posting for the "people", but instead you're just here to boast with a fake record.

    an_popcorn

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    Quote Originally Posted by spicycurry: Quote Originally Posted by REDLINE: @spicycurry  I get it, he does what he does.  Does he really go in others threads and call them out on their numbers?  He gives insight and a lot of knowledge to the forum, I could care less about anyone’s juice.  Winners are winners, losers are losers and play according with your situation.  I get tired of posters busting the balls of folks that we need in here, cause eventually they may go elsewhere.   yes he does, I’ve seen him go in other threads and his own threads calling them out for posting spread -2.5 instead of -3, but it’s totally ok for him to post -2.75 with no vig? Lol he’s a true hypocrite! All the lines that he post are better or the same as the actual lines, so there’s no way he doesn’t pay any juice for ALL his plays. Until you can provide examples of what you claim, the discussion with you has to end.  You have made accusations, now back them up.  Otherwise there is no point in going back and forth about nothing - and I wont do it anymore. I suggest you start your own threads with your own picks and do as you please.  Oh, and also get yourself on a low vig book that deals -105, or even better an exchange that has .1 cent spreads.  It might change your whole perspective.

     

    Again, I did provide an example and yet you're still ignoring it. You said this CLEARLY in your OWN thread.

    Now you're denying you said this? - "Everyone who posts it - if they are on the favorite they simply post -2.5, or if they are on the dog they simply post +3. I think that is disingenuous to what I try to do."

    Let me ask you again... who is this "everyone" that you're referring to?

    I suggest you start answering my questions or I will continue calling you out. And yes of course some minority can get -105 on certain books, but impossible to get no vig, books need vig to have a chance to win. Again, why post a no vig record then when majority people can only get -110 juice? I thought you're posting for the "people", but instead you're just here to boast with a fake record.

    an_popcorn

     
    spicycurry
    spicycurry
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 618
    Posted: Oct. 2, 2024 - 1:54 AM ET #72

    Quote Originally Posted by nawlins51:

    Quote Originally Posted by spicycurry: Quote Originally Posted by vanzack: Quote Originally Posted by PUSSYGALORE333: got out (last years) notebook.... so on 9-7 VAN went 0-5 for -880 that day ...ENDED SEASON +5460 (1X=100) (all at -110 juice)   so for regular joes like me that was just fine...     FWIW Maybe we should apply -130 juice because there is at least one book out there that charges it? I mean that's at least more honest than your no vig record with the lines that you post. You do realize you're the only one who has a no vig record right?   Can I ask you a question or a few? What is your end game with all of this? Lets say Vanzack is full of shit, what do you want from it? What do you seek?   I want to say this as someone who has followed his advice on this site and other sites way back in the day. Vanzack is the real deal and I am not here to convince you as I do not think you will be convinced. Guess what, thats ok if you choose to think he is some charlatan. But we are full circle back to the orginal questions here, what do you want out of all this?   Let me tell you one thing, there is so many deceptive pieces of garbage on this site and Vanzack just isnt one. Sure he has some ego here and there and you know why, because there were many before you doing the same things with him. Not coming at you in any way, just a man to man discussion on what are your goals here?

    Nah you're good bro! You're right vanzack does have an ego, you can tell by the way he talks down on people acting like he's the best. Isn't that the reason why he keeps an no vig record? To make it seem like he's better than he actually is.

    What I want is just for him to be fully honest with his record with average vig of -110, which is what EVERYONE can get. He can't be calling out others for posting "fake" lines when he is doing the same, or worse, with no vig. As you know, I'm not the only one who questioned him on posting with no vig. You see it in his other threads on Covers and on his Twitter all the time, but yet he still keeps it just to pad his stats.

    peace_5

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by nawlins51:

    Quote Originally Posted by spicycurry: Quote Originally Posted by vanzack: Quote Originally Posted by PUSSYGALORE333: got out (last years) notebook.... so on 9-7 VAN went 0-5 for -880 that day ...ENDED SEASON +5460 (1X=100) (all at -110 juice)   so for regular joes like me that was just fine...     FWIW Maybe we should apply -130 juice because there is at least one book out there that charges it? I mean that's at least more honest than your no vig record with the lines that you post. You do realize you're the only one who has a no vig record right?   Can I ask you a question or a few? What is your end game with all of this? Lets say Vanzack is full of shit, what do you want from it? What do you seek?   I want to say this as someone who has followed his advice on this site and other sites way back in the day. Vanzack is the real deal and I am not here to convince you as I do not think you will be convinced. Guess what, thats ok if you choose to think he is some charlatan. But we are full circle back to the orginal questions here, what do you want out of all this?   Let me tell you one thing, there is so many deceptive pieces of garbage on this site and Vanzack just isnt one. Sure he has some ego here and there and you know why, because there were many before you doing the same things with him. Not coming at you in any way, just a man to man discussion on what are your goals here?

    Nah you're good bro! You're right vanzack does have an ego, you can tell by the way he talks down on people acting like he's the best. Isn't that the reason why he keeps an no vig record? To make it seem like he's better than he actually is.

    What I want is just for him to be fully honest with his record with average vig of -110, which is what EVERYONE can get. He can't be calling out others for posting "fake" lines when he is doing the same, or worse, with no vig. As you know, I'm not the only one who questioned him on posting with no vig. You see it in his other threads on Covers and on his Twitter all the time, but yet he still keeps it just to pad his stats.

    peace_5

     
    nawlins51
    nawlins51
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 5077
    Posted: Oct. 2, 2024 - 2:19 AM ET #73

    @spicycurry

     

     You feel like he needs to show his vig but he really is getting close to plus money on his bets. I know for a fact he can get it. Do me a solid and look into 4casters as he stated he uses. Look into Low vig as he stated he uses. He hasnt mentioned Fairlay and I implore you go check out their site. Not fairplay, its fairlay. Go check these sites out. You can use crypto and the fee's are so small it is silly.

    You remember Matchbook? Vanzack was the guy who introduced me personally in these very halls to what a betting exchange was. Matchbook back then was the place to bet.

    We talk about ego but Vanzack uses that in exchanges to his advantage. He can dangle a 5 figure bet and someone who has money will match him on these exchanges thinking they got the better line. See when you are in these exchanges think of it like the stock market. You are thinking whatever number you are offering out there that this is the dip to buy.

    Again look into these exchanges. If you can get in it can really change your game. You use a book like lowvig as last resort or as a starter if a line is just too juicy to wait. I think if Vanzack showed his true lines he was getting at plus money, I am not sure if anyone would really believe him. But I am telling you people have money out here and take the other side of his bets. Vegas makes a living doing this against super smart people and very dumb people.

    Spicy i know you mean well and I am trying to show you so does Vanzack. Vanzack is legit and you seem to be a good dude also. Why dont yall squash this and lets make money and enjoy one anothers company? Time is so finite.peace_5

    Reply

    @spicycurry

     

     You feel like he needs to show his vig but he really is getting close to plus money on his bets. I know for a fact he can get it. Do me a solid and look into 4casters as he stated he uses. Look into Low vig as he stated he uses. He hasnt mentioned Fairlay and I implore you go check out their site. Not fairplay, its fairlay. Go check these sites out. You can use crypto and the fee's are so small it is silly.

    You remember Matchbook? Vanzack was the guy who introduced me personally in these very halls to what a betting exchange was. Matchbook back then was the place to bet.

    We talk about ego but Vanzack uses that in exchanges to his advantage. He can dangle a 5 figure bet and someone who has money will match him on these exchanges thinking they got the better line. See when you are in these exchanges think of it like the stock market. You are thinking whatever number you are offering out there that this is the dip to buy.

    Again look into these exchanges. If you can get in it can really change your game. You use a book like lowvig as last resort or as a starter if a line is just too juicy to wait. I think if Vanzack showed his true lines he was getting at plus money, I am not sure if anyone would really believe him. But I am telling you people have money out here and take the other side of his bets. Vegas makes a living doing this against super smart people and very dumb people.

    Spicy i know you mean well and I am trying to show you so does Vanzack. Vanzack is legit and you seem to be a good dude also. Why dont yall squash this and lets make money and enjoy one anothers company? Time is so finite.peace_5

     
    spicycurry
    spicycurry
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 618
    Posted: Oct. 2, 2024 - 3:30 AM ET #74

    Quote Originally Posted by nawlins51:

    @spicycurry    You feel like he needs to show his vig but he really is getting close to plus money on his bets. I know for a fact he can get it. Do me a solid and look into 4casters as he stated he uses. Look into Low vig as he stated he uses. He hasnt mentioned Fairlay and I implore you go check out their site. Not fairplay, its fairlay. Go check these sites out. You can use crypto and the fee's are so small it is silly. You remember Matchbook? Vanzack was the guy who introduced me personally in these very halls to what a betting exchange was. Matchbook back then was the place to bet. We talk about ego but Vanzack uses that in exchanges to his advantage. He can dangle a 5 figure bet and someone who has money will match him on these exchanges thinking they got the better line. See when you are in these exchanges think of it like the stock market. You are thinking whatever number you are offering out there that this is the dip to buy. Again look into these exchanges. If you can get in it can really change your game. You use a book like lowvig as last resort or as a starter if a line is just too juicy to wait. I think if Vanzack showed his true lines he was getting at plus money, I am not sure if anyone would really believe him. But I am telling you people have money out here and take the other side of his bets. Vegas makes a living doing this against super smart people and very dumb people. Spicy i know you mean well and I am trying to show you so does Vanzack. Vanzack is legit and you seem to be a good dude also. Why dont yall squash this and lets make money and enjoy one anothers company? Time is so finite.

     

    I appreciate the time you took to reason with me. This is actually very informative and helps me see the other side. I just have a few questions: can anyone use those sites? Like say for example, you live in a state where sports betting is not legal.

    Also, what's the catch? Sometimes it just sounds too good to be true for no juice on either side, like how do these sites make money? And the last question is, can you actually withdraw and get your money and what are the fees? Books like bovada, DK, Caesars are legit and have a good track record of withdrawing but their average juice is -110, which is why I thought that was fair since EVERYONE can access -110 juice sites that pay out. Thanks again for understanding both sides, I'm all about fairness and will always question things when it looks out of the ordinary. peace_5

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by nawlins51:

    @spicycurry    You feel like he needs to show his vig but he really is getting close to plus money on his bets. I know for a fact he can get it. Do me a solid and look into 4casters as he stated he uses. Look into Low vig as he stated he uses. He hasnt mentioned Fairlay and I implore you go check out their site. Not fairplay, its fairlay. Go check these sites out. You can use crypto and the fee's are so small it is silly. You remember Matchbook? Vanzack was the guy who introduced me personally in these very halls to what a betting exchange was. Matchbook back then was the place to bet. We talk about ego but Vanzack uses that in exchanges to his advantage. He can dangle a 5 figure bet and someone who has money will match him on these exchanges thinking they got the better line. See when you are in these exchanges think of it like the stock market. You are thinking whatever number you are offering out there that this is the dip to buy. Again look into these exchanges. If you can get in it can really change your game. You use a book like lowvig as last resort or as a starter if a line is just too juicy to wait. I think if Vanzack showed his true lines he was getting at plus money, I am not sure if anyone would really believe him. But I am telling you people have money out here and take the other side of his bets. Vegas makes a living doing this against super smart people and very dumb people. Spicy i know you mean well and I am trying to show you so does Vanzack. Vanzack is legit and you seem to be a good dude also. Why dont yall squash this and lets make money and enjoy one anothers company? Time is so finite.

     

    I appreciate the time you took to reason with me. This is actually very informative and helps me see the other side. I just have a few questions: can anyone use those sites? Like say for example, you live in a state where sports betting is not legal.

    Also, what's the catch? Sometimes it just sounds too good to be true for no juice on either side, like how do these sites make money? And the last question is, can you actually withdraw and get your money and what are the fees? Books like bovada, DK, Caesars are legit and have a good track record of withdrawing but their average juice is -110, which is why I thought that was fair since EVERYONE can access -110 juice sites that pay out. Thanks again for understanding both sides, I'm all about fairness and will always question things when it looks out of the ordinary. peace_5

     
     
    wmi799
    wmi799
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 33652
    Posted: Oct. 2, 2024 - 6:08 AM ET #75

    @vanzack

     Yes, he has said repeatedly that you have gone into OTHER threads and did it. Whether you have or have not done it in your thread is irrelevant 

    He refuses to back his mouth and link one of these OTHER threads

    It's pretty cut and dry

    @spicycurry

     8764 peace_5

    Histrionic personality disorder. It's sad
    Reply

    @vanzack

     Yes, he has said repeatedly that you have gone into OTHER threads and did it. Whether you have or have not done it in your thread is irrelevant 

    He refuses to back his mouth and link one of these OTHER threads

    It's pretty cut and dry

    @spicycurry

     8764 peace_5

    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum
    «First Previous 123456 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,609
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,456
    • Sunday 09/27/2026 504
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,129
    • Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,711
    • Sunday 3,124
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 101,938
    • HELP PLEASE 1,474
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 13,580
    • NFL Sunday 7,452

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.