NFL Season Record: -3.25 units
MNF
Titans / Dolphins - no bet
Seahawks +4 (1.5 units)
GL all
![]()
@vanzack
Just don’t see a way you can recover this football season after yesterday’s results. This season just might end up being the first losing season you’ve ever had in your life. It may be time to start piggy backing my selections. Just ask action magnet, I gave him the Connecticut Sun ML outright dog winner last night. He appreciated the pick and thanked me. That’s just a glimpse of what I can do for you. If you need my services don’t hesitate reaching out. I wish you all the best and good luck moving forward.
@vanzack
Just don’t see a way you can recover this football season after yesterday’s results. This season just might end up being the first losing season you’ve ever had in your life. It may be time to start piggy backing my selections. Just ask action magnet, I gave him the Connecticut Sun ML outright dog winner last night. He appreciated the pick and thanked me. That’s just a glimpse of what I can do for you. If you need my services don’t hesitate reaching out. I wish you all the best and good luck moving forward.
U bought as sharp as a spoon....![]()
Go take a dive in a shark tank....![]()
U bought as sharp as a spoon....![]()
Go take a dive in a shark tank....![]()
You crack me up ![]()
You crack me up ![]()
Buffer if you're still able to afford a digital device to access the internet after all the stupid takes you post that blow up in your face 99% of the time than Id think anyone can recover from anything let alone one losing day.
Buffer if you're still able to afford a digital device to access the internet after all the stupid takes you post that blow up in your face 99% of the time than Id think anyone can recover from anything let alone one losing day.
